She Thinks No One Would Want Her.

• Thread starterFarmboy
  • Start date
D90268E6-AC1C-40DD-A308-6EB2D7A4D15D.png Been a while not sex but thought you might like to see. What would you do if you found her in the garden like this.

Reactions: retiredinms, none_asd3, barbie1955 and 1 other person
Plant my seed !

Nice one. Where do you want to plant it?

Farmboy said:
D90268E6-AC1C-40DD-A308-6EB2D7A4D15D.png Been a while not sex but thought you might like to see. What would you do if you found her in the garden like this.
Yes, I like to see. I enjot seeing her, she is very hot and can imagine my self enjoying her in bed

How would you enjoy her?

Farmboy said:
How would you enjoy her?
I would touch her, finger her and make her suck my dick. Then I would eat her pussy until she cums in my mouth to make the point she cam come heavily and loudly. After that I would fuck her slowly until she begs for a hard fuck.

I would dump my cum in her pussy and tell her to clean my tool

She would certainly cum loudly with you licking her out. That’s her favourite. Would you make me watch you doing all this to her?

Farmboy said:
She would certainly cum loudly with you licking her out. That’s her favourite. Would you make me watch you doing all this to her?
Not only watch the whole session, but you would be welcome to lick and clean afterwards if that is your thing

Certainly turns me on watching someone use my wife then she demands to be cleaned up afterwards. Only tasted cum from her pussy once before.

85559830-B3C8-4B83-A178-09BA0A4A8F19.png Well she finally when’re out to a club with a friend. Has come home and told me she was chatted up and they went out side where the younger boy started kissing her and touched her up. She said this got her very excited. Took this pic before she left.

Reactions: retiredinms, jps18, tanktopwillie and 1 other person
Farmboy said:
85559830-B3C8-4B83-A178-09BA0A4A8F19.png Well she finally when’re out to a club with a friend. Has come home and told me she was chatted up and they went out side where the younger boy started kissing her and touched her up. She said this got her very excited. Took this pic before she left.
Did anybody fuck her afterwards, perhaps you?

Farmboy said:
Certainly turns me on watching someone use my wife then she demands to be cleaned up afterwards. Only tasted cum from her pussy once before.
It would be a great opportunity, but it seems we live far apart. Where are you from?

Uk here. She will not tell me whether she had it the other night or not it’s driving me mad. She wouldn’t let me play with her afterwards what does that mean?

I would LOVE to play with her! where are you guys from?

South west.

Pity all the sex seems to happen in the USA.

Farmboy said:
Pity all the sex seems to happen in the USA.
I would love to fuck her. Love to clean all the cum from her also.

Your own cum or you want me to fill her up for you. She gets really hot having her ginger pussy licked out. You seen the pick I posted before of her pussy after I had licked her and made her cum?

Farmboy said:
Your own cum or you want me to fill her up for you. She gets really hot having her ginger pussy licked out. You seen the pick I posted before of her pussy after I had licked her and made her cum?
I’d eat your cum or mine from her pussy. My wife loves her pussy licked too. I’ve eaten too many loads from her pussy to count.