She Thinks No One Would Want Her.

• Thread starterFarmboy
  • Start date
None I wish you could too while I watched. You like a mature woman with fit body? She still has nice firm tits.

Reactions: toolman2c
Farmboy said:
My wife has finally agreed to let me send a pic of her. She says nobody will want to see her like this I tell her she looks hot and lots of blokes would like to fuck her. What do you think? I think she was hot just taking a selfie of herself I was there and was just about to have fun with her.

14A44FEC-1B56-4E3F-A4AC-D02B152B9A13.png
She is gorgeous. I would be happy if I could enjoy her.
She has that slut look that makes her irresistible.
I would fuck her daily,as your wife

Farmboy said:
My wife has finally agreed to let me send a pic of her. She says nobody will want to see her like this I tell her she looks hot and lots of blokes would like to fuck her. What do you think? I think she was hot just taking a selfie of herself I was there and was just about to have fun with her.

14A44FEC-1B56-4E3F-A4AC-D02B152B9A13.png
Sign me up when and where.

D5A69843-6BF8-457E-A8BF-BB6A45063C57.png Would be great if you lot could share her and enjoy her lovely wet pussy and lovely little tits. What would you like to do with this???

Reactions: retiredinms, New2bbc84, barbie1955 and 4 others
Farmboy said:
D5A69843-6BF8-457E-A8BF-BB6A45063C57.png Would be great if you lot could share her and enjoy her lovely wet pussy and lovely little tits. What would you like to do with this???
I would you her like a nasty sexy slut she is and creampie her in all her holes

E70ED26F-9148-4FAE-BD63-E0EA9FEA3D79.png Want her to go out one night and come back home and show me her cream pies pussy and make me clean her up. Getting a hardon thinking about it.this is what she does infront of me begging to be fucked.

Reactions: retiredinms, barbie1955, Welshhub55 and 3 others
Farmboy said:
E70ED26F-9148-4FAE-BD63-E0EA9FEA3D79.png Want her to go out one night and come back home and show me her cream pies pussy and make me clean her up. Getting a hardon thinking about it.this is what she does infront of me begging to be fucked.
So fucking hot You have a dream wife... Fuck will you send me pics to my email of her sucking and fucking and anything you have i want to Jack off to them

Farmboy said:

Wow, soo hot! I would LOVE to fuck her throat, then fill her ass with 30 yr old cum!

4EFFBE2A-A490-4E9F-9CE1-204E683567D2.png Love to watch a younger man with her as I said she’s 53 but has a hot body. Only thing is she has inverted nipples and is embarrassed by them so is very reluctant to show them or go braless pity because her tits are great. Not many pics of her at present she has only just got excited about me taking them so you will have to be patient until she’s horny again. An old one.

Reactions: retiredinms, barbie1955, MAGuyToo and 5 others
She has delicious tits. I'd love to suck on and play with them and cover them with a nice hot load after fucking her.

28BF3BC3-58AD-4883-9070-5F038A206CF2.png Like I said she is embarrassed by her nipples but I tell her most blokes would love to see her tits. So it’s good you like them. She has never got them out in public before I am the only one to have seen them. Which is a pity because I would love to share them with someone especially to see cum over them.

28FA2704-673A-4938-A453-23C7F0594ACA.png

Reactions: retiredinms, barbie1955, toolman2c and 3 others
Sorry no more pics she’s been a bit quite although she has been out a couple of times dressed up with makeup on. When I said what you got makeup on for she said never know who you might meet so not sure what she’s been doing.

She thinks she is old and ugly???
imig.es

No images? She’s ok with her looks just her tits and nipples. But infront of me she will play with them she just won’t show them off. Tried to brake her in bye going topless on a beach but she was horrified at the thought.

59B1D5A1-4E63-4100-9FCA-68574020FAED.png This is what I mean. Outside she got horny

Reactions: jps18 and midnightfapper
FDDB8F4F-F76C-4968-AC10-A9F6139A57AB.png Here’s a pic of when she was younger. Wanted sex more then I had just finished with her as you can tell. Sorry about the quality.

Reactions: barbie1955 and jps18
Like to hear dirty comments about her.

I'd have loved to been there when she got horny outside. I'd jack off while she did too and begged for my cum over her tits.

That would have been hot to watch. As you can see she was masterbating herself she later pulled her trousers down and got on all fours

Reactions: toolman2c and midnightfapper
Farmboy said:
That would have been hot to watch. As you can see she was masterbating herself she later pulled her trousers down and got on all fours

Thats sexy I love when girls masturbate in doggy