• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

she made me lick my own cum

• Thread starterindicuck
  • Start date

indicuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 5, 2010
my recently turned hotwife, last night after a long gap allowed me to lick her pussy.
it started with conversation as how her bull fucks her, what he talks while fucking her etc.
it turned me on so much that i asked her to lay on her stomach and fell on her back, was kissing her neck, ears and listening to what she was saying about him.
all of sudden i couldnt control and i cum between her ass cheeks.
she suddenly got mad on me, started to shout at me to get out of there.
coz she wanted that i lick her good as i always do but against her expectation, i came too early.
then as a punishment she ordered to lick her pussy as usually i do.
i took it as challenge and turned her around, started licking her. observed that her pussy was already dripping with my own cum. salty, soar.
after a while of licking it i started enjoying it.
and completed as i was supposed to
it was hot.

no, i licked her as i do her regularly. i mean in duration and zeal of licking. though i took it as regrettably that i made a mistake by cumming without giving her good oral. but while doing it slowly i started enjoying it and did it till she came.
it was good.

I love to lick my wifes pussy after I have been fucking her for awile. It's so warm and wet.

Collect some of your cum and put it in the garden on a dry leaf you hold down with a nail and see if the slugs and snails eat it overnight. That will give you an (independent) second opinion as to the taste of your cum juice. If the snails like it, then they can have all you can produce from now onwards. Your wife doesn't want your cum any more, but the snails might. If they drink it, say thankyou loud enough for them to hear when you re-load their treat leaf in the garden.

Just in this past year, my wife has started letting me go down on her after I have came in her pussy. I had tried before, but she would always push my head away, and if I persisted, she would say "no".
But she absolutely LOVED it the first time she let me, and now looks forward to it. She likes the 'dirty talk' as we're fucking when I tell her that I'm going to cum in her and then suck her pussy, tell her to cum so I can taste both of us, and similar. OK, so I love it too! LOL!

Funny enough, tonight was the very first time I have tasted my own cum as well. A fellow commenter here had asked me to cum on pictures of his wife and send photos of it back to him (thank you so much btw, I had a blast doing it! Let me know what you thought of them) but anyhow, so I cum all over her pics and slide it around making sure every square inch of her is covered, when I see some around her mouth. Then I start to wonder just what she would be tasting had I come on her lips irl. So curious me dips my finger and without so much as a second of hesitation place it on my tongue and prepared for the worst. Surprisingly I didn't taste anything! In a fit of excitement I slid my finger down the entire pic gathering as much of my own seed as I could , put it in my mouth and slowly slid my finger out with a satisfying smack when my finger exited. My cum actually tasted GOOD (no doubt with the help of all the pineapple and various berries I've been eating recently ) but man what a surprise, it actually worked! Now here I am in painful anticipation for the next time a woman (hopefully wife) gets a serving of my patented man juice. Though I may help myself to some to next time I find myself alone :p

Nazareth said:
Just in this past year, my wife has started letting me go down on her after I have came in her pussy. I had tried before, but she would always push my head away, and if I persisted, she would say "no".
But she absolutely LOVED it the first time she let me, and now looks forward to it. She likes the 'dirty talk' as we're fucking when I tell her that I'm going to cum in her and then suck her pussy, tell her to cum so I can taste both of us, and similar. OK, so I love it too! LOL!

that is so neat for you, a win-win, and neat for her as well. In a year's time, she may be able to feed you "some imported cream she brings home as a surprise". Just give it time and that fantasy may yet grow in her mind. If the fantasy feels good, the Law of Attraction will give it to her.

A Car Salesman holds out the keys of the car he hopes to sell to you - you hop into the car and take it for a spin. It feels so much better than your existing car, that you talk yourself into buying it.

Your wife grows her own fantasy until she talks herself into having it. She actually hypnotises herself to flirt with a guy and get his trousers around his ankles. She harvests his cream and brings it home for YOU TO ENJOY.

Users who are viewing this thread