• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

she is going to work comando style....wtf??

• Thread starterHoyt
  • Start date

Hoyt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2006
She was up way early this morning showering and getting ready for work. I caught a few glimses from the bed.

She seemed to be very concerned about her make up...more than normal. She pushed the door almost closed to the bathroom while finishing. I couldn't stand it anymore and peeked in through the cracked door and I watched her spray perfume on her upper thighs and abdomen. She shielded her pussy with the other hand while doing this.

I was able to zoom in and get a pick of her pulling her pants on from the closet.

No panties on.

This is unusual as hell. On the occasions that she doesn't wear them it is when she says they create lines...but that is with thin material skirts/slacks. Today, however, she is wearing heavy denum type fabric, low cut pants that barely cover her hips and ass. I'm surprised as hell that she's working in this....oh well, casual Friday it is.

Something ....or should I say someone is going down. Judging from the "suck me" red lipstick she was wearing I'd say that she looks to return the favor on some lucky dude.

Attachments

• going to work.jpg
    going to work.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1,053
Know what another man's dick taste like? I'm sure you do if you've been with your wife any. No way this is the first time she's cheating on you, sorry. I just wonder, when she does take the time and let you F her, who's she thinking of? Make sure you seduce her tonight when she gets home and go down on that sweet pink. If you smell or taste anything musky or salty, think about the 3 guys she probably just banged today. Let us know what happens.

She called me just a moment ago to "check in".

I told her that I'd been calling her work number but not getting an answer.

She said...oh yeah, I've been offsite at a meeting and just got back to the office. She's probably telling the truth, there......offsite and meeting with some cock.

You can sing that in all churches, she had to work hard this morning. When she comes home does she tell you what kind of work she did and if it was a pleasant job, or does she think you don’t know, she is cheating.

She thinks I don't know....or at least appears to.

I don't push the issue because we have a happy marriage and I don't want to upset the apple cart......'cause every so often I'm getting to bite that apple.

Her skills are growing over the past two years or so....for instance, the other night she was giving me head (a rarity) but it was beyond the normal ho hum version. She really was into it....both hands, mouth, suction....licking my balls and teasing my sack with her nails....telling me to tell her when I was gonna cum. I told her...she renewed her efforts and put on a finishing move like never before and my stub of a cock squirted like I was launching a rocket.

She played around with the cum and told me she had wanted me to nut so I could hold out longer when I was "giving it to her" (her words).

The tongue action around and below my balls really felt good....new stuff for me from her. Makes me wonder what she's been doing with her tongue with the young studs that I'm convinced she's fucking on the side.

Attachments

• worked out (600 x 450).jpg
    worked out (600 x 450).jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 677
Hoyt said:
She thinks I don't know....or at least appears to.

I don't push the issue because we have a happy marriage and I don't want to upset the apple cart......'cause every so often I'm getting to bite that apple.

Her skills are growing over the past two years or so....for instance, the other night she was giving me head (a rarity) but it was beyond the normal ho hum version. She really was into it....both hands, mouth, suction....licking my balls and teasing my sack with her nails....telling me to tell her when I was gonna cum. I told her...she renewed her efforts and put on a finishing move like never before and my stub of a cock squirted like I was launching a rocket.

She played around with the cum and told me she had wanted me to nut so I could hold out longer when I was "giving it to her" (her words).

The tongue action around and below my balls really felt good....new stuff for me from her. Makes me wonder what she's been doing with her tongue with the young studs that I'm convinced she's fucking on the side.

nice fantasy..i love this site!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread