• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

she is getting into it

• Thread starterartidoll
  • Start date
A

artidoll

:)facebook is a great place to find old friends and stay up on things going on at work,,my wife has a FB page and has alot of old high school friends ,too then i found a cuckold group and asked this black bull to be my friend ,,,then i asked him to add my wife,,,he did,,,,now they chat on IM and he showed her his,,BBC on web cam ,,,,,i love it ,,now they chat on IM till late at night ,,,i am in bed and she come to bed hot wet and breathing heavy....i love it ,,,total sub hubby here ,,,she likes to spank me with a leather paddle her blk bull has her rub herself while he cams his BBC ,,:)

Good work. It sounds like she is....

Artidoll,

Thanks for your interesting post.

artidoll said:
:) .... I found a cuckold group [on facebook] and asked this black bull to be my friend....

Cool....

artidoll said:
....then I asked him to add my wife, and he did.

That was very cooperative of him....

artidoll said:
Now, they chat on IM and he showed her his BBC on web cam. I love it. ['QUOTE]

You're definitely doing well as your wife's cuckold-in-waiting. It was very kind of you to find a new friend for your wife in that way, and very understanding and generous of him to sense what might be of interest to your wife and show it to her.

artidoll said:
Now, they chat on IM 'til late at night. Long after I have gone to bed, my wife comes to bed hot, wet, and breathing heavily. I love it.

Excellent! It's even more generous of your wife's new friend to have perceived her needs, and to be talking with her in ways that cause her to respond favorably. Not too many men really know how to talk with a woman. It seems clear her friend has that ability, so your wife is fortunate....

artidoll said:
[I'm a] total sub hubby. My wife likes to spank me with a leather paddle.

Great! You have the right idea, and so does your wife. Does she make good use of her paddle, such as spanking you (say, once a week) with severity proportional to the quality of your house work during the previous week?

artidoll said:
Her black bull has her rub herself while he cams his BBC. :)

Excellent! Clearly, he has very good insight into the visuals and actions that increase your wife's interest in their conversations even further. I think you have found your wife a good friend.

Does your wife's new friend live close enough to come and visit her? Or close enough to meet your wife and you in a town or city roughly half-way between your respective homes? If so, I imagine your wife would find it even more rewarding to talk with him in person, and you may find their personal interactions of interest as well. It sounds like your wife and her new acquaintance have reached a level of friendship such that it would be appropriate and proper for both of you to begin thinking about this.

Best regards to both of you. May this be the beginning of your wife rising to new heights of dominance and satisfaction in her marriage to you.

—Custer

I am on Facebook

Help me to find the cuckold group. I would love to join.

Users who are viewing this thread