• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

she confessed after 11 yrs of marriage

• Thread starterindicuck
  • Start date

indicuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 5, 2010
my newly turned hotwife has last week confessed that she has sucked her cousin's cock during her teenage.
whenever i read here on other forums about the pre marital exp of hotwives, i used to think , why my wife didnt have such exp. whenever i asked her insisted her all the time to say something which might have happened during her pre marital, she always said nothing has happened, no one was there of such type or she was not having such thoughts about anyone bla bla bla.
but last week while she was riding me, she said " i will tell u something but u should not be shocked" i asked to go on.
she confessed that she has sucked him, he sucked her boobs when there were alone on some summer vacations.
to hear this i was really shocked for a moment but didnt want her to feel my response, so asked to elaborate that incident.
mmmmm
then i came to know, thats the reason, whenever she speaks about him, she says that he supports her views whenever some debate comes up in family, he asks about her vote or likes before selecting something in shopping etc etc
wow it mad me so hot..
he was recently married. i told her to never miss a chance to continue it further, if she gets a chance.
last night while having my little so called sex with her... she said, if she gets a chance again with him, she would say to him.. " to complete the task.."

hmmm

she has indeed broken the taboooo of indian sex hatsofff

Dude:
Better than being told after @ 8~9 years of marriage that your wife was ***** as a tween by a friend of her father and that she never told anyone (But Me)

Fuck yeah bro, that's hot as hell. I couldn't wait for family reunion, I'd be creeping all over trying to catch em together!

yes im waiting for a family reunion. then will tease her to do something with him

Mmmmmm

indicuck said:
my newly turned hotwife has last week confessed that she has sucked her cousin's cock during her teenage.
whenever i read here on other forums about the pre marital exp of hotwives, i used to think , why my wife didnt have such exp. whenever i asked her insisted her all the time to say something which might have happened during her pre marital, she always said nothing has happened, no one was there of such type or she was not having such thoughts about anyone bla bla bla.
but last week while she was riding me, she said " i will tell u something but u should not be shocked" i asked to go on.
she confessed that she has sucked him, he sucked her boobs when there were alone on some summer vacations.
to hear this i was really shocked for a moment but didnt want her to feel my response, so asked to elaborate that incident.
mmmmm
then i came to know, thats the reason, whenever she speaks about him, she says that he supports her views whenever some debate comes up in family, he asks about her vote or likes before selecting something in shopping etc etc
wow it mad me so hot..
he was recently married. i told her to never miss a chance to continue it further, if she gets a chance.
last night while having my little so called sex with her... she said, if she gets a chance again with him, she would say to him.. " to complete the task.."
In fact..my wife has also been initiated by her cousin in sexual pleasure..by touching and rubbing which she admitted last year..posing similar type of condition..that I should not be shocked...and to my surprise..her cousin too is still thinking of her and masturbating in her name..and wants to complete the task..

Users who are viewing this thread