She brings her lovers home...

Ronald Wood

New around here...
Author!
Beloved Member
May 6, 2013
I had challenged her to start letting her male friends use her sexually if she was going to stay out late drinking and flirting. She had done just that I assumed because I could clearly see a man in our vehicle outside. I watched from our darkened home as they made out passionately with each other in the well-lit driveway. I could also see that it was my most despised workplace rival, Dave. He had been telling everyone he was going to fuck my wife with his big cock someday. Here he was tonguing her bare breasts in my driveway right in front of me. Her pink nipples were extended like they get when she is ready for sex and we could hear her moaning through the open windows of the vehicle. I say we because there were two of our neighbors standing outside watching too. We all took notice of my lovely young wife’s head disappearing and Dave’s head falling back against the seat. My previously prudish little wife was even now slurping on Dave’s tall erect cock. She was doing something she had never done for me because she said it was too nasty. My two neighbors had crept up closer so they could see and hear the action better. Then I heard my friend Bob say, “God damn it, Henry, the guy she is sucking on has a real long one, probably nine or ten inches long!”

My wife’s head popped up hearing his comment and she smiled lewdly at the two men staring in at her. The embarrassing comment did not prevent her from straddling Dave’s lap and positioning her bare crotch just above Dave’s tall cock. She had pulled her skirt way up above her waist and her bare pussy was gleaming and wet with apparent desire. She smiled at the neighbors and her eyes were almost shut in lust when we heard her utter a sharp gasp. Her eyes were wide open now so we knew she had impaled herself on the big head of Dave’s cock. Of course, she had taken her time positioning Dave’s cock-head in her opening, deliberately taking just the head first. It had become obvious she was giving me and the two men outside a good view of Dave’s long and huge-headed cock. As she lowered her crotch she made a show of rotating her lovely ass, tilting her cunt just so to accept all of it deep inside. She managed to lower herself down to his big hairy balls a few inches at a time, gasping and cooing the entire time for us….

My own skinny five inches were all she had ever taken previously and I was sure he was entering her Cervix and maybe her Uterus since his cock reached past her belly button in length. It was probably somewhat painful but I think that just made it more erotic that he had the length to do such a thing. I mean, she knew we were watching as she artfully and erotically took that long cock deep into her womb. I knew she had read along with me that a man always compared his cock size to other men so he could feel superior if his was longer or bigger. She plainly wanted me to see that asshole Dave’s cock was both longer and bigger than mine. She was deliberately trying to embarrass and humiliate me as a man, since mine was indeed inferior in size. That Dave was my worst enemy was fitting too, since I had definitely pushed her to fuck another man if she was going out drinking.

That he had twice the cock I did must have made it unusually erotic for her. That and her knowing he would tell everyone at my work. He would be bragging to everyone that my wife loved his long cock more than mine. I dreaded going to work now and hearing the asides and whispers. Yet, I was also sexually excited watching her fuck my enemy, mostly because of everything above. I guess I needed the shame and humiliation I was experiencing. I had brought it on myself and I felt guilty about coercing her. Well, enough reflection about that; back to what I was watching and listening to in my driveway. Besides picking Dave to cuckold me with, it was humiliating that she was getting lewd sexual comments from our two neighbors. I knew I would have to face them as a cuckolded husband now. A neighbor and one-time friend that had been long dicked in his own driveway…and by his worst enemy. I knew that even good friends could be smug and superior when they knew something they thought you did not know about your wife. I was sure that knowing this particular something would become most demeaning to my manhood when they gossiped about same. I was brought back to was occurring when we heard Dave’s guttural groan and my wife’s squeal of delight. My lovely wife had taken him way up into her cunt and his big cock now filled her vagina completely and was stretching her to the max, his fat mushroom head well up in her womb most likely.

We all knew he had bottomed out when we heard her squeal, “Wait Dave, I have to adjust to a cock twice as long and big around as my husband’s little thingy. Damn it Dave, I can feel that big head of your thingy clear up inside my stomach. “You are like those guys on Star Trek; those men that go where no man has ever gone before,” she giggled…”

I was embarrassed and the two neighbors were chuckling as they stared over at my window. I was sure they wondered if I was watching too. I could see the handwriting on the wall concerning the neighbors as she was obviously performing for all three of us. She was showing me she was aware the other two men watching would want to fuck her as well. I blocked that thought out for the moment, because Dave was groaning and grunting constantly now. I could see her sliding her tight vagina up and down on his long pole. Hell, all of us could see her sliding her widely stretched cunt lips right on down to his big hairy balls. She was taking every bit of his long cock as she rode up and down on him, smiling at the two neighbors watching her. We heard Dave moaning that he was going to cum soon and my wife grinned and held herself still. She was still fully impaled on his throbbing cock and it was as if she were posing. I realized she was clasping at his thick cock with her vaginal muscles, something she had practiced with me because my cock was thin. I knew she could do it to perfection and we heard Dave saying, “Oh fuck that feels good,” moaning as she continued grasping with her vaginal muscles to encourage him to cum. It became obvious he was doing just that because he was grunting each time he jerked his hips upwards powerfully, He was plunging even deeper into her widely stretched cunt in his efforts to seed her. He was moaning loudly now as he spurted his cum into her womb, painting it with his semen in an effort to inseminate his work rival’s wife.

As if to verify all this for us we heard her squeal gleefully, “OMG Dave, I can feel your thing throbbing and spurting inside me. It’s such a wonderfully wet and warm feeling, and it is the first I have ever felt someone cum in my life. It feels like your sperm is flowing right into my belly and chasing my unfertilized egg around,” she said, knowing I was listening.

I guess that was too much for my neighbors because they opened the car door and pulled her off the now sexually drained Dave. She giggled as they carried her over to the grass and put her down on her hands and knees. Her skirt was still up around her waist and her white derriere was gleaming in the streetlight as they positioned her legs for some doggy style fucking. I watched in amazement as my neighbor who was also my longtime best friend, sank his fat little cock into her cum-dripping cunt. The other neighbor positioned his extremely short little cock at her mouth for her to suck. Dave and I listened to their grunting and groaning as both men shot their loads into my disheveled and well-fucked wife‘s cunt and mouth. After finishing with her my two neighbors became embarrassed and pushed her gently towards our front door. Dave had started up our SUV, grinning over at the house as if he too knew I was watching. He promised my grinning wife he would see her again soon.

Both the neighbors had wandered back into their homes and I am sure they were hoping their wives and kids were still sleeping soundly. I could foresee a lot of foot traffic when these two wife-fucking friends started fucking my wife regularly behind my back. “But what the hell,” I thought, “I had asked for and even anticipated her doing this for me for three years now.” She had been a hard sell, but I had finally convinced her that I should get something out of her going out and drinking with other men. I did not drink much myself and I had decided that going out with a beautiful woman that just drank and flirted with other men was too much. We had come to a verbal agreement that she should just become the barfly she was and put her ass out there for the taking. We had agreed she should begin fucking the men she partied with to suit my cuckold fetish. This was actually the first time she had fucked other men, and I have to admit that she had made a great show of it for all of us. Dave had rearranged her vagina and claimed her cunt for his own and my neighbors had both witnessed and helped him fuck her. I was the only one that had not gotten any, which is what happens to a husband that wants other men to fuck his wife I have read. When my now sober wife entered the bedroom, she stood there for the longest time staring at me.

Then she smirked and asked sweetly, “Did you enjoy the show honey? Did it make your little thingy hard watching Dave’s extra-long cock come alive in your wife’s mouth? Did I take long enough for you all to watch as it entered and altered your wife’s once tight vagina? Did your two neighbors fucking me turn you on too, even though they have little cocks like you do? Are you ready to suck all their cum out of my pussy as you promised if I cuckolded you? You watched me fuck three men and I have a lot of cum in my pussy so you best come over here and start sucking before that sperm makes me pregnant! Dave put his way up there so you better suck real hard to get his out. It will be there for days otherwise, and you know I don‘t use birth control. Remember darling, we were trying to get pregnant and now these other men are helping you. Please hurry honey, I want to watch your face turn pale when all that smelly semen oozes out onto your tongue. I want to watch it slide down into your mouth and throat when I straddle your face and feed it all to you. Oh dear, please excuse me for talking so nasty but this is the way I feel about you now. I want you to know I really enjoyed fucking those other men while you watched.”

She was mounting me from above and draining cum all over my genitals as she taunted me. She kept saying with a giggle or two, “I have done all you asked honey, and now you must do your part like all those men do in the videos we watched together. I hope you get accustomed to wearing a cock-cage too because you will not need your own cock much any more, not unless it is for sloppy seconds like you are getting now. You will need a cage because I don’t want you beating off all the time and losing sexual interest in what I do with Dave and other men. I want you horny as hell when it comes to you sucking and eating their cum. I intend to continually deny you at times so you will be looking forward to sloppy seconds as you watch.”

I was shell-shocked at first, but once I got past the smell of her cum-encrusted crotch, I had it licked? Excuse the sick joke, but it was true that cum and sweat does not smell very good. I guarantee it looks terrible when it is matted and stuck in sticky clumps insomeone’s pubic hair too. I licked on that for a while until she got up and straddled my face, positioning her messy and stinky cunt right over my mouth. Cum began oozing into my mouth when she pulled her cunt lips open and she looked down in amazement at the nastiness of her act.

She giggled throatily when she said, “Get it all licked up honey, suck real hard and get all that nasty cum out of my fuck hole. I will watch your face as you eat their cum because I love the facial expressions of sick revulsion you make when swallowing all that gooey mess. I anticipated you doing this and I was thinking real hard about your humiliation as I fucked those three men for you! I have to admit anticipating this was what made the sex with them so damned good! It was all about my drinking before; now I promise that if you do this willingly each time; I will continue to fuck Dave and other men too just to humiliate you. And someday honey, I want to watch you suck some other man’s cum-dripping cock right after he fucks me. We will work on you doing even more that when I begin bringing my men home instead of them wasting money down at the bar. I will eventually have you watching and helping me fluff them. You can also clean their cocks afterwards unless they are shy and unwilling. Then you can hide and watch those men that are too chicken to fuck me right in front of you. However, whether they are shy or not, you will be eating cum each time. You will have to do this because I know you hate the smell and taste of cum. You wanted to give me to other men for sex, even though we are a married couple and took wedding vows against this sort of thing. So let’s see if you can handle them getting what you will not be getting anymore my cum-eating cuckold husband!”

My now very dominating wife brought my bragging work enemy, Dave, and his best friend Andy over to the house that next weekend. I sat silently watching as Dave impaled her with his impossibly long cock again. I was constantly degraded as they made fun of my little cock and my mistake in allowing real men to fuck her. I watched as Andy pummeled her pussy with hisshort little three-inch rod too. Between the two of them one of them had filled her womb with his load and the other the opening of her pussy and the outer portion of her cunt with messy cum. After they had both left, my well-fucked wife called me, expecting her oral orgasm. She had held back from Cumming with the both of them and she mounted my face hurriedly. I had learned that she would experience a huge orgasm watching me suck huge globs of stale cum out of and off of her cunt. When I made nasty faces or choking and gagging noises, her eyes would roll up and she would have big shuddering orgasms. She would literally squirt bits and pieces of cum into my face in her squealing and body trembling orgasm.

I could easily guess that was because she knew I hated both the feel and the taste of cum, and yet I was her cum-eating husband so she made the most of it. On my own part, I loved how she wriggled and squealed in orgasm when she watched the globs of cum draining into my mouth. Sometimes it would end up all over my face, especially when she rotated her crotch and smeared it all over whilst giggling happily. What a fetish she had I thought, she loved smearing and feeding other men’s cum to her husband, even his worst enemy‘s. Of course, it was all okay with me because she would then remove my cock cage and either masturbate me as a reward. I guess we still loved each other but there was no longer any pride or respect for me when we went out. Yet, I had none for her either as she was a ***** as well as a bar slut now. When the neighbors met me in the yard they usually smirked and asked me how my sexy little wife was doing. I knew they fucked her in the afternoons, because she would lie on the bed waiting for me to get home just so I could eat her stinky and cum-filled cunt. She would generally fuck them both at the same time to get the quantity of cum she wanted. I was never to come home too early or interrupt them fucking her unless I could sneak up and watch them through the sliding glass doors secretly.

Of course, it was always her delight if her crotch was overly messy and nasty with cum. She would fuck two or three men at a time just to get it that way for me and it did not help that she encouraged them to cum all over her crotch. She wanted them to cum repeatedly until it was a cum-soaked and sticky mess. I realized she had formed this fetish when we watched all those videos showing cuckolding wives feeding their lover’s oozing cum to their wimpy husbands. With me, I had just loved watching husbands let their woman fuck handsome men with big cocks. So we had both established what excited us sexually, with me taking advantage of her addiction and her mine. We had seen what we wanted out of the lifestyle we were living, and when she went out on the town drinking she always brought Dave and Andy home. That was mostly because of Dave’s longer or Andy’ shorter cock, both of which degraded me because one was bigger and one was smaller than my own. Both of them knew that I was allowing them to fuck my wife because they had quit acting nervous when I met them at the bar anymore. Of course, my sweet wife would go right up to them and hang on to them when we were out partying. Being as I never could stay out late, I would humbly bow my head and ask Dave to take care of her for me after bringing her home. Dave would make a show of telling me he would fuck her for me, then he would laugh loudly.

They fucked her about every weekend on the living room furniture when they brought her tipsy ass home. They were pretty much the only two she liked to fuck within my sight. That was mostly because she loved me watching and wishing that I were as long as the hated Dave. Fucking Andy‘s little cock was her way of showing me that she loved little short cocks too, just not mine. She said she still loved me but knew that I just wanted to watch her so I could exercise my fetish. According to her, my watching was what made her enjoy what she did…emphasizing that she loved humiliating and degrading me for sharing her with other men. She explained that without my public humiliation and degradation she would just be another slut fucking around instead of just being an alcoholic. I agreed with her summation somewhat and neither of us could fully explain the reasons for what we did. I often told her I still loved her more than life itself and I confessed that I hoped she never turned against me out of disgust for my sexual perversion. She assured me with a sneering smirk that having a hard-working and good-looking man adore her was a great thing for a woman. She says a wimpy man that eats other men’s cum out of her nasty crotch was not something a real woman would ever willingly give up.

We lasted this way another few months until I began feeling left out of our once intimate marriage. One day she asked me what was wrong and I explained that since I did not get to fuck her any more, there was no intimacy left between us. I explained tearfully that we had probably made a mistake and should divorce rather than continue the farce we lived. She looked askance at me and I further explained that a husband should get to fuck his own wife at times, or why should they stay married. She said that she was not sure she wanted to fuck me ever again because I was not a real man to her thinking. I said I felt she was not a real wife either with her drinking with and fucking other men only while I supported her without benefit. I mentioned one last suggestion before I left with my bags that day. She was crying about losing our once loving marriage and I suggested there was another way. She looked at me tearfully and I said we could make it just another nasty act if she were to give me sloppy seconds. I explained that her doing that would solve the problem of me wanting to fuck my wife too as a real husband should.

My wife was intrigued and astonished and she said, “You would really want to slip and slide around in my cum-filled fuck hole again. You would do that right after two or three other men have stretched and shot cum all over it, filling the inside of it with their sperm too? I nodded yes and she replied, “Wow honey this could really be fun watching you wallow around in their smelly and messy leavings. You would only be using a few inches of my already well-stretched pussy wouldn‘t you? Hell yes baby, I would love adding another miserable and degrading act for you to endure. Especially if it keeps us doing what we have been doing for the last few months. You can add your little dribble to theirs and then you can suck it all up and swallow it for all of us.”

She was giggling as she imagined me adding even more cum to the cream pie I was about to eat anyway. I was just happy that I was fucking my wife again and she actually grew to love watching me play in her slimy pussy with my little cock. She said she felt little of what I did, and I did not last long enough to make it tiresome. Of course as a true cuckold I loved the exquisite feel of her slippery and wallowed out fuck-hole. I felt like a man again now that I too was fucking my lovely little slut-wife several times a week. I did not mind the outright laughter of both my wife and her lovers when I quickly got mine either. The wondrous feeling I got from getting sloppy seconds and her squealing orgasms when she fed me cum made it all quite wonderful. It was just as she said one day, that all this was so much better then her just letting me fuck her weekly and then drinking for release. She started drinking far less and we began falling a little in love again as we shared life and sex together in this cuckolding lifestyle. I told her she could choose any man at anytime as we went through life. She just smiled and guaranteed me that she would do just that with or without my permission. I understood then that I was a full-fledged cuckold and she my dominating cuckoldress, like we had read online. I only hoped she never tired of this lifestyle, because I could never be sure that she really loved me enough to stay with me if not. Gone was the once adoring woman I had married, replaced by a sex queen that ruled my cuckold’s life. Isn’t that the way it should be for some of us sexually perverted men?

Last edited: