• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Shaving my wife

• Thread startersamiam3
  • Start date

samiam3

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 19, 2006
My wife is is due in 4 weeks and because she is so big she asked me to help her trim and shave her since she could not reach. I thought it was so hot because all I could imagine was me shaving her for a black cock. She does not know that I have this fantasy but I was so turned on by it. How do I keep asking her to help her shave when the pregnancy is over? I know she would freak if I brought this up to her but I have that fantasy of her with a bbc. I am hoping if I can get some help

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not get her to let a stranger shave her pussy!

My ex's brother paid the nurse $50 to shave his wife when she went in to have their first baby. The nurse gave him a special treat, she told his wife that he might need to shave her after they went home, so the nurse showed him how to do it, gave him a good close view of a furry pussy being reduced to a baby smooth cunt.