• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy slut wife that needs to be filled. Any takers?

Yu1000

Mwc in Tex
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2014
South of Houston tx
My slut that admits she wants to fuck other men and have her pussy filled with their cum....she just hasn't done it yet. Anyone want to help her?

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, Useyourwife, midnightfapper and 3 others
Where are the real bulls? What would you do to her?

Great assets!

Thanks. She loves to suck cock and get fucked hard. Always talking about fucking other men and letting them cum in her unprotected pussy. Just trying a real bull to take her slut holes for the first time and use her anyway they want.

Reactions: AH1355
No comments? Maybe everyone is interested men not sluts.

Ill fill her with my hot sticky cum

And I'd let you! Any or all her holes!

Reactions: Geglu
I'd bring a group of friends over to your house and make the slut service us all. You could stay and watch if you behaved. We would stay all weekend. Everytime you looked at her she would have a cock inside her or exploding over her. I would make her wear her wedding dress on Saturday night so we can all congratulate her on your wedding by Cumming on her beautiful dress and then fucking the shit out of her whilst she still wears it. Bent over your kitchen table in her wedding dress getting fucked by numerous men, what a filthy slut she is.

I would HAMMER that pussy!

Reactions: breedmypussy
She would love that cock gutripper! You could hurt her slut pussy and knock her up so everyone would know she's a bbc slut!

Now that sounds great! Cum pouring out of her holes! Awesome sight! Thanks whoreowner!

She needs a huge black cock that will hurt her pussy and breed her.

That little pussy isn't a "fill once" type ... she needs an all-night breeding!!!

That's what she says, but does she really mean it, men confuse pillow talk for real talk.

She's hot, great body, a fuckable treasure.

Call her on it. Craigslist is great place to get hookups. If she bails out, it's a stranger, if you use friends and it goes south, there may be repercussions.

If it works, that's great, you're both on your way to a very fulfilling set of experiences.

God there's some sexy mean men out there x

Yu1000 said:
My slut that admits she wants to fuck other men and have her pussy filled with their cum....she just hasn't done it yet. Anyone want to help her?

Only a crazy man wouldn't want to empty both his balls deep into your slut, filling her womb with fertile seed

I can see it in her eyes that she wants to but she's afraid I don't mean it. Once she gets the first nut in her she will fuck everything and hopefully anything that moves!

A few more for yall to enjoy. Please comment. The nastier the better. 100_0480.jpg100_0504.jpg100_0468.jpg

Reactions: Useyourwife

Users who are viewing this thread