• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sexy arabic wife need blacks

• Thread starterhot_husband45
  • Start date

hot_husband45

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2006
My wife still dreaming of geting blacked in real....our last contact was very nice but it didnt lead to what she wanted....
we are looking forward to have contact with a nice ,black man,good looking,well hung,clean and shaved,with strong stamina and heavy cumer.in our area Amman Jordan
he should seduce her in erotically way,exeprience wit arabic couples or arabic wives is a big advantage,she likes to hear about that also....

Attachments

• red1.jpg
    red1.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 1,977
  • Love
Reactions: Richduckie, Bullsimons, Eagerbeaver and 2 others
Very seductive photograph. I'm sure that you have more for all the bulls out there to see. : )

cuck- Brad

• Wow
Reactions: Indiadominantbull
Great fuckable tits, big hips to grab onto for doggy action and i bet a nice round ass to ride, fuk, cum in and over-----PERFECT:)

wow ,i just adore arabic ladies especially with all that delicious and big hips ,send more of her,she just gorgeous

Last edited by a moderator:
I want you to tell your wife I'm stroking my thick cock while looking at her gorgeous body. Please do us a favor and post more :D

hmmm

she has a nice body I don't think she would have any trouble getting more then one stud to line up for a chance to have her.......:)

Tiger_Bull said:
Are you serious ?!?!?!? "Fast" ??? After more than three and a half years ??
You're too old on these forums to not know that bumping old (old? mummified already) threads is not something appreciated around here...

If this chubby wife is real I am interested;)

Love her big titties...

Dam nice big tits would love to rub my cock between them .Arab bull here

Reactions: Focker and breedmygf

Users who are viewing this thread