• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Separated, but living together with hotwife

cuckzthree

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2022
Hi all!

Currently I share apartment with my wife. We separated on very good terms a month ago.
We both still love each other as best friends and have a beautiful 4 year old child together.
We are both 32 years old. I am a computer nerd and she is 10/10 trophy wife (recently got boobs and nose done to improve herself even further)

A little background:

We know each other for 25 years, since we went to same school and got together shortly after I went to college.
We got married after 1 year of dating. She is is the only girl I had sex with ever.

We were both very poor, but then got rich over the years and brought our dream apartment a year ago.

I developed cuckold fantasies about two years in our marriage, since I noticed very bad performance on my part.
We tried femdom last year and she liked it a lot, but somehow due to stress it fell apart.

I always tried convincing her to cuckold me, but she said she has a mental block. She is too loyal to do that.
We tried being in open relationship an she still could date others.

Then few months ago random black guy got in her DMs and she started developing feelings to him. He live far away, but are planning to meet up very soon.
He is very dominant alpha male with 9 inch cock, mine is 5 inch and I am bad at dominating.
A dream scenario for cuckold right?

Nope, she said only way she can consider having sex with another if we are separated and would not have sex in any way.
Yea, so we both went through a week long depression.
Living together works for now, because we have our own space within huge apartment. A child does not suspect anything.

Since the separation I have mixed feelings:
On one hand I am totally free rich young man who could find new dates and be a sugar daddy to 20 year old.

On other hand I still love her and fantasize about being her cuckold, being ****** to wear chastity cage while cleaning up her creampie.
I could even accept being pussy free if I can eat her ass and pussy often.
This is still a lifelong dream of mine.

What should I do? Should I wait longer, maybe after she fucks new guy for a while she might go for cuckold dynamic?

Anyone has been in similar spot?

Reactions: Raysclick, Bibob, JimSparrow and 2 others
Thanks for your well-written post. Your situation sounds like a conundrum with no apparent means of escape for either of you. It brings to mind Jean Paul Sartre's existential play, "No Exit" (1944).*

* A summary can be found in Wikipedia, here:

No Exit - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Reactions: cuckzthree
cuckzthree said:
Hi all!

Currently I share apartment with my wife. We separated on very good terms a month ago.
We both still love each other as best friends and have a beautiful 4 year old child together.
We are both 32 years old. I am a computer nerd and she is 10/10 trophy wife (recently got boobs and nose done to improve herself even further)

A little background:

We know each other for 25 years, since we went to same school and got together shortly after I went to college.
We got married after 1 year of dating. She is is the only girl I had sex with ever.

We were both very poor, but then got rich over the years and brought our dream apartment a year ago.

I developed cuckold fantasies about two years in our marriage, since I noticed very bad performance on my part.
We tried femdom last year and she liked it a lot, but somehow due to stress it fell apart.

I always tried convincing her to cuckold me, but she said she has a mental block. She is too loyal to do that.
We tried being in open relationship an she still could date others.

Then few months ago random black guy got in her DMs and she started developing feelings to him. He live far away, but are planning to meet up very soon.
He is very dominant alpha male with 9 inch cock, mine is 5 inch and I am bad at dominating.
A dream scenario for cuckold right?

Nope, she said only way she can consider having sex with another if we are separated and would not have sex in any way.
Yea, so we both went through a week long depression.
Living together works for now, because we have our own space within huge apartment. A child does not suspect anything.

Since the separation I have mixed feelings:
On one hand I am totally free rich young man who could find new dates and be a sugar daddy to 20 year old.

On other hand I still love her and fantasize about being her cuckold, being ****** to wear chastity cage while cleaning up her creampie.
I could even accept being pussy free if I can eat her ass and pussy often.
This is still a lifelong dream of mine.

What should I do? Should I wait longer, maybe after she fucks new guy for a while she might go for cuckold dynamic?

Anyone has been in similar spot?
you need to talk more - you need to talk smut while you lick her pussy -- that others people enjoy a cuckold lifestyle.

Your initial post includes the following:

cuckzthree said:
....... Then a few months ago a random black guy got in her DMs and she started developing feelings for him.

I see "DMS" is a brand of women's lingerie (I had to look it up). Ergo , this is an important consideration that needs more context. How did your wife meet her "random black man"? Since she described him to you as having a 9-inch cock, that implies she must have at least seen it (erect).

And, did your wife's "random black man" fuck her? If so, did she meet with him and did he fuck her multiple times?

If your answers are "yes," then that — and the fact that your wife told you about her sexual encounter(s) with her "random black man," and your wife is going to travel to meet him very soon, even though he lives far away — implies she is probably well on her way, and you are too along with her.

You have, in other words, already become your wife's cuckold — although you have not yet worked out the details in ways that are satisfactory for both of you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raysclick
Custer Laststand said:
Your initial post includes the following:

I see "DMS" is a brand of women's lingerie (I had to look it up). Ergo , this is an important consideration that needs more context. How did your wife meet her "random black man"? Since she described him to you as having a 9-inch cock, that implies she must have at least seen it (erect).

And, did your wife's "random black man" fuck her? If so, did she meet with him and did he fuck her multiple times?

If your answers are "yes," then that — and the fact that your wife told you about her sexual encounter(s) with her "random black man," and your wife is going to travel to meet him very soon, even though he lives far away — implies she is probably well on her way, and you are too along with her.

You have, in other words, already become your wife's cuckold — although you have not yet worked out the details in ways that are satisfactory for both of you.
DM = direct message on social media
She has seen the dick and also showed to me too. That was just before separation.
She has not fucked him yet, but one time I heard at night them having sex via videocall.
She does not tell me that they have virtual sex, but tells me she is planning to meet him sometime soon.

I am not being involved as a cuckold in this scenario unfortunately, just as as a friendzoned guy to whom she shares some details about guys character.

cuckzthree said:
DM = direct message on social media
She has seen his dick and has shown it to me too. That was just before our separation.
She has not fucked him yet, but one time I heard at night them having sex via videocall.
She does not tell me that they have virtual sex, but tells me she is planning to meet him sometime soon.

Thanks for the clarification.

cuckzthree said:
I am not being involved as a cuckold in this scenario unfortunately.

Coming soon, it sounds like.

cuckzthree said:
Just as as a friendzoned guy to whom she shares some details about the guy's character.

Interesting. So, when your wife travels to visit her "video call lover," she will formally make you her cuckold. It continues to sound like she is on her way, and you along with her.

I mean do I even count as cuckold? We both are free to fuck whoever we want.
She does not want any physical contact with me except maybe friendly hug once in a while.

I would be cuckold only formally, without all the usual benefits.

cuckzthree said:
I mean do I even count as cuckold? We both are free to fuck whoever we want

The definition is: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife (meaning, of course, a wife who fucks one or more other men). BTW, there is no word analogous to "cuckold" for a woman with an unfaithful husband (meaning, a husband who fucks one or more other women).

cuckzthree said:
She does not want any physical contact with me except maybe friendly hug once in a while.

That's unfortunate.

cuckzthree said:
I would be cuckold only formally, without all the usual benefits.

There are no usual benefits. If you want to begin guiding your wife toward a hotwife / cuckold husband marriage, in which, by mutual agreement, she is free to date, seduce and fuck whomever she wishes, while you agree to remain faithful to her (and actually are), you might introduce her to this article:

The cuckold husband / hotwife phenomena
The Cuckold Husband / Hotwife Phenomena

This article is on a site called "A Married Woman's Guide." The entire site might also be of interest to your wife.

Last edited:
I know how you feel.I was in that same situation once. Separated from the wife but we still lived together. At first it was great cause I was still spending time with her and our child.
But then she started dating. I could literally hear her getting fucked from my bedroom. Angry, at first, I could not fight back the desire to pull out my dick and stroke it till I came. And as the assault on her pussy continued, I would get hard again and stroke off again and again.
In hindsight, I think we were all able to continue the sec spades do long into the night because we were all feeding off of each other’s energy. Her dates stayed hard knowing they were fucking a married woman with her husband, be it separated, was in the room down the hall. She was so wet horny and insatiable knowing she was chucking me and I could hear her getting fucked like never before from down the hall. And for me, the sounds of her moaning and screaming like a common ***** just got my dick so hard.
Sometimes I would catch her in the kitchen making her date breakfast while wearing thongs and shear robe with no bra. She knew I was staring at her meaty sexy ass. She knew I was aware of the smell of fuck coming from her. Seeing her hard nipples that were once mine, poke through her shear rode. She did not care. Though sometimes she still felt affection or sorrow for me and we oiled tongue kiss me before heading back to her room with breakfast for her date that day. This would usually be followed with more sounds of her getting fucked and dirty talk.

Reactions: wmjacking, Custer Laststand and robbiewillskucku
elhotman said:
.......... But then she started dating. I could literally hear her getting fucked from my bedroom. Angry, at first, I could not fight back the desire to pull out my dick and stroke it till I came. And as the assault on her pussy continued, I would get hard again and stroke off again and again. .......... Though sometimes she still felt affection or sorrow for me and would tongue kiss me before heading back to her room with breakfast for her date that day. This would usually be followed with more sounds of her getting fucked and dirty talk.

Thanks for your steamy account. How did your "separated-but-living-with-your-sexy-hotwife" situation work out? Are you still in that situation, listening and jacking off while she fucks her lovers down the hall in your apartment...?

Raysclick said:
I won't lie, I want her with the black man.

But, elhotman did not say his wife is fucking a black man (or black men). Who do you mean by "her"?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread