• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Seeking advice - Sex denial to try pushing wife to taste a new cock

• Thread starterGordonPym
  • Start date

GordonPym

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2011
pymgordon.deviantart.com
I am considering switching to a (temporary) chastity life stile to try to push my wife Linda to have sex with another guy.
She did that once, six years ago, but she considered that a big mistake, and chances are that she will never repeat the experience.
But I was away, at sea, so I did not "enjoy" their encounter. Since then, I'm obsessed by that fantasy.
However, she is obstinate, and repeatedly replied "no-way" to all my attempts and proposals to have sex with another man.
Even though I know that being penetrated by another guy is a huge turn on for her (you should feel her cunt when I tell her stories about that !)

I was in doubt, but after I read this on another thread I got decided

jmexpat said:
Stop fucking her, in about 4 months, she will find it on her own [...] and misson accomplished

I will deny her sex, until she will need to find another cock to satisfy her needs.
I'm not saying that I will deny her the care that she deserves. On the contrary, I will be the most keen husband ever seen on Earth. I will be kind to her, and helpful, and pamper her as I never did before. But I will not touch her sex with any part of my body until she collapses. And she will, as she will start working in a bookshop next week, and I know, by experience, that customers' and coworkers' attentions turn her on immensely.
**Of course, this plan of mine will has not been declared to her.**

The drawback is that I will need to go to some sort of chastity too :(

What do you think about it?

Please let me know
- GordonPym

Attachments

• 000-LowRes.jpg
    000-LowRes.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 313
Thank you MacNfries, that's actually my biggest concern :(
I love her, and I cannot imagine my life without her !

Your biggest issue will be that she will totally resent you and be extremely pissed if she were to ever find out that you intentionally did it.

I recall a similar thread here sometime over the past 2-3 years where a similar question was asked.

The wide range of responses all supported that this isn't something you want to deceive her into doing. She would most likely feel guilty enough at that, but to then possibly learn of your intentional deceit to simply get your rocks off - she'd flip out.

You are best off working at it to raise the curiosity and desire in her on your own. Movies, stories, toys, role-playing, etc. If she's not into this, she's unlikely to step out on you anyway and your deceit would only bring you a mess of problems.

Having read up on this subject for many years (as have many others here) I can say that your strategy has not worked most of the time. Most women will stop thinking about sex if they are not getting it in marriage, assuming that their other needs for love and security are being met. In other words, the need does not build up in them the way it seems to in most men.

If you deny her sex and other attention she will eventually go outside the marriage to get some, but it will result in divorce.

I would suggest you follow Soon-to-be's advise.

A woman is more likely to accept agreed adultery if she is getting a huge amount of sex, because her mind is constantly stimulated to THINK ABOUT SEX. She looks at the clock for the 20th time, and she knows that as soon as you walk in from work, you will bend her over a chair and cream her pussy within 10 mins of closing the door, every day, with no missed nights. Then later on in the evening, she will gets more attention, even if it is your head between her thighs for 20 mins to give her a reason to fall asleep and have another sex dream, 10 times dirtier than the night before.

Cut back on the sex, and she will become convinced in her mind that you are getting it somewhere else - and your arguments for her opening her thighs for strangers will get a chilly reception, and you are a "dirty, disgusting man" (even if she doesn't use all those words. She will have her girlfriends and private dectectives following you around to try and catch you out, see whether you talk to women more than once - guess who pays for all that, coz she keeps needing more housekeeping money to pay the private eye.

Keep your wife well-fucked and tell her all sorts of hot stories you "have heard" about other people in the district. This forces her brain to make sexy pictures in her mind as your stories unfold. Scientists say she is "****** to feel the emotions" of the naughty story, almost as if she is the one getting fucked in the story. And she does not feel guilty about feeling the emotions of the sexy story, because it is not about her.

Your stories are a sexy, nursery rhyme which keeps re-playing over and over again. "I can't believe that woman down at number 214, gets so much sex because her husband's cock is bigger than normal". If she sees him in the supemarket, she will move closer to him to see if there is something special about this guy who has been labelled, "extra special in bed".

By seeding her mind, and backing off on "pushing her", she begins to think that maybe "she could taste what the other women are getting". Of course she won't admit it, but there is a limit to how much "perceived sex" that a wife can miss out on, before she suddenly snaps at a party, notices a handsome looking guy and leads him outside for a tasting.

Keep talking about what others get up to, and she will begin to feel that what these very naughty wives are getting up to is no longer as bad as she formerly thought. Her ears will prick up when she is in conversations with her girlfriends, especially if there is gossip about who amongst them is getting extra lucky.

You don't talk a woman's pants off, you make her secretly feel she is being deprived of what other women are getting - then she will take them off and invite someone to stop her missing out any longer - then go home feeling like a new person.

Why do women get excited about a handsome filmstar on television? Because they want what other women want. The get excited together, all their thighs get wet, and each one wants to win the contest of "who gets his cock". And the one who gets the cock can't believe that she has been selected over the all the others. She has kinda won first place in the Love Lottery.

She has a delicious, full-throated orgasm as he looks at her with eyes that say, "I picked you because you are the prettiest, sexiest woman in the room".

Now THAT makes sense!

Wow... I got wood (ok... a splinter) just reading that! Great advise! I think most cuckold relationships could benefit with this strategy and I for one can't wait to try it out! Thanks Saraha!!!!;)

One technique of picking up the best looking woman in a group, is to talk to the least attractive girl in the group. By ignoring the best looking woman, you force her to wonder what the hell is wrong with her. It does not make sense, don't men want the prettiest woman to take home?

She will wonder if her makeup is wrong, or her hair funny, or worse. It will bug her heaps and heaps, and when you finally do talk to her later in the evening, she will be putty in your hands, and willing to "push the other woman out of your mind".

Starting a new experiment, Saraha's way

Thank you all for your sound advice.
I understand that my strategy based on sex denial, very likely leads to nowhere.
Besides, I've enough of it...

Saraha said:
A woman is more likely to accept agreed adultery if she is getting a huge amount of sex

That's great to know :D
I will experiment it, effective from now (also taking advantage of the long WE that we face) :)

I imagine that the results of this technique will not show immediately, but I will certainly start telling Linda all what I know about the sex performances of my friends and neighbours (and I know a lot!).
And I will be giving her cock once a day! :D:D
Let's see what happens...

I'll keep you all informed
Thanks again
- GordonPym

You had enough of it after 3 days! That shows it ain't ever going to last for 4 months. Anyway I agree with Saraha, give her loads and she will wont more - and tell her lots of hot stories. I like to tell my wife stories of her cheating whilst she masturbates and she will often cum as I recall past and made-up sexual exploits.

I too have tried chastity - but also struggle after 2-3 days: so I empathise. Personally chastity is a great turn on in theory - but not in practice. Horses for courses my friend...

x cris

chris said:
I too have tried chastity - but also struggle after 2-3 days: so I empathise.
Thank you for the empathy. And also thank you for confirming that my theory is bad, and that of Saraha has chances to work.

chris said:
You had enough of it after 3 days!
However, it's much more that that! It's past 30 days !!!
No kidding: I've not touched her pussy with any part of my body in more than one month :(
I think I've good reasons to have enough of this damn chastity... :eek:

Stay tuned. I'll keep you up to date. Promise !

Who wants the prettiest woman!

Saraha said:
One technique of picking up the best looking woman in a group, is to talk to the least attractive girl in the group. By ignoring the best looking woman, you force her to wonder what the hell is wrong with her. It does not make sense, don't men want the prettiest woman to take home?

She will wonder if her makeup is wrong, or her hair funny, or worse. It will bug her heaps and heaps, and when you finally do talk to her later in the evening, she will be putty in your hands, and willing to "push the other woman out of your mind".

I've dated some really beautiful women but none would figure highly on my all-time list of lovers. In fact some would go straight to the bottom. I would prefer to have a woman who matched me in so many ways, from looks (I'm fairly plain) withs above average intelligence, erudite, with a very high sex drive. That's the woman I'd aim for and wouldn't give the pretty ladies a second look unless I already knew them and was attracted to other facets of their personality.

Users who are viewing this thread