Seeing wife and another man together as a couple

• Thread starterDWW
  • Start date

DWW

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 13, 2024
I recently went to an informal party where I saw my wife (Tammy, 5’6, brunette curvy but now bbw) wife casually talking to black man (6’4-6’5, strong, bald and assertive). I intentionally delayed returning to her because they looked so great as a couple with their contrasts and style. She was in a red tight short dress, easily 5 inches above her knees showing her smooth legs and he was strong and muscular in black t shirt and light color jacket.

Who else got a kick seeing his lovely wife with a more endowed man and thought how good they look together as a couple?

PS: I am already thinking how can I let her know him more

• Love
Reactions: SissyForDawn, cynful, natasnaikul and 3 others
My wife Sue is a social butterfly so I see her talking to many different people and I love seeing her with other men in those situations. And like you, i sometimes delay my return to watch them interact.

Reactions: cynful and dtf
DWW said:
I recently went to an informal party where I saw my wife (Tammy, 5’6, brunette curvy but now bbw) wife casually talking to black man (6’4-6’5, strong, bald and assertive). I intentionally delayed returning to her because they looked so great as a couple with their contrasts and style. She was in a red tight short dress, easily 5 inches above her knees showing her smooth legs and he was strong and muscular in black t shirt and light color jacket.

Who else got a kick seeing his lovely wife with a more endowed man and thought how good they look together as a couple?

PS: I am already thinking how can I let her know him more

Good luck on your endeavor. I hope you get to watch her getting her pussy used.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul and mjb0007bond
The true primal feeling is that a women, esp a desirable one in the community, will always seek a well endowed strong man. This is for two reasons: one she feels physically safe with him and second for reproduction, where she wants to take the best genes forward and will prefer him to breed her.

I can clearly see this in Tammy as well. Last year we were coming out of a musical concert which was was very crowded and chaotic. A man in the crowd pushed on her in a wrong way which got her uncomfortable. A very strong tall man standing behind me pushed that man away and shouted at him to behave himself with the lady. Tammy looked at him through me (as he was behind me) and thanked her with a beautiful smile. I bet she knew who can protect her if we all go back to the primal days

That’s why it’s so beautiful to see her with the man in the party the other day and see how comfortable she was.

Who else have had similar feeling or experience?

• Love
Reactions: cynful and mjb0007bond
DWW said:
The true primal feeling is that a women, esp a desirable one in the community, will always seek a well endowed strong man. This is for two reasons: one she feels physically safe with him and second for reproduction, where she wants to take the best genes forward and will prefer him to breed her.

I can clearly see this in Tammy as well. Last year we were coming out of a musical concert which was was very crowded and chaotic. A man in the crowd pushed on her in a wrong way which got her uncomfortable. A very strong tall man standing behind me pushed that man away and shouted at him to behave himself with the lady. Tammy looked at him through me (as he was behind me) and thanked her with a beautiful smile. I bet she knew who can protect her if we all go back to the primal days

That’s why it’s so beautiful to see her with the man in the party the other day and see how comfortable she was.

Who else have had similar feeling or experience?
I support Sue so she gets what she desires and wants. I can also tell when she feels safe with a particular person and if they make a connection. If that happens, I know she may pursue him and see how much of a connection there is.

• Love
Reactions: mjb0007bond
ILcuck said:
My wife Sue is a social butterfly so I see her talking to many different people and I love seeing her with other men in those situations. And like you, i sometimes delay my return to watch them interact.
I have a GF that naturally attracts men, and tends to be friendly and outgoing.

We've played the scenario of hanging out at the bar, and I will excuse myself for a bathroom break or just to give her some 'alone' time.
If she happens to be talking to a guy, I will belly up to the bar again, next or close to her, but we don't acknowledge each other.
I've heard many guys ask her if she is with anybody, then her accepting (if she is wanting to flirt) or declining (if she's not interested in the guy) the drink that is inevitably offered.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, ILcuck, mjb0007bond and 1 other person
Here is update for this week

I met the man again last week when we went out for golf. It was 7 of us but I ensured I got sufficient time to chat with him. His name is Marcus. As I mentioned earlier, he is big and very assertive. He must be 6’5 and has very strong views on politics and life.

We are in Savannah and he moved her about 9 months ago after his bad divorce. His job brought him here and he has some family connection. We didn’t chat about Tammy but I was in his cart and I am now fully convinced that Tammy will like him a lot. I have asked him he wants to catch up for drinks this weekend and he said he will let me know.

If there is sufficient interest, I will keep sharing the updates here but my goal is to have Tammy meet him in the next few weeks