• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

seduce my wife

• Thread starterbull2breedmywhtwfe
  • Start date

how do you post pics in your threads i want my wife blacked and faked

• is she fuckable

Votes: 44 88.0%
  • can you fake her

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters

bull2breedmywhtwfe

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 9, 2008
shes not into balcks yet but would love nothing more then see her seduce her and then fuck her sencless, She loves hung white men so shes a hot wife , just wont break the taboo if IR, shes seen movies but wont change so open for ideas, and how do i post her pics?

maybe i can post her pics

tring to put pics of the wife on

Attachments

• DCP_0140.jpg
    DCP_0140.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,883
  • DSC00125.jpg
    DSC00125.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,727
  • lori6.jpg
    lori6.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 3,367
Sure Where Are You Located

we live in NC near Hickory

more pics

bull2breedmywhtwfe said:
tring to put pics of the wife on
thought you would like more pics of the wife

Attachments

• DSC00076.JPG
    DSC00076.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 1,392
  • DSC00140.jpg
    DSC00140.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 2,121
  • lori7.jpg
    lori7.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 1,073
  • Lri1017b.jpg
    Lri1017b.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,415
I have to say your wife is stunning and it will be great when she is seduced and turned into a bbc lover. Post more pics!

Reactions: hikawade
start with a realistic black dildo. Don't give her the option, and just buy it and get it out the next time you and her are playing alone. Tell her "if you won't do it for real, just indulge my fantasy with the toy". The fun should grow from there. You'll tell her how hot it looks to see his black cock in her pussy while you're using the dildo on her. Ask her, "how does his cock feel", etc. Eventually ask her to ask for it. It'll work. Especially if she sees how hot the fantasy makes you.

You Have A Fine Looking Lady, She Will Enjoy A Bbc When She Makes Her Mine Up And Be Happy Having A Bbc Stud Fucking Her Hot Pussy And She Will Love Him Takeing Her In The Ass Too.

I think if you continue to express your desires that she will eventually break down and honor your wishes. Make sure that you can handle the outcome because she might get hooked on the habit.

oh i have been ready for the ourcome, i love watching her cum

Your very sexy wife need BIG HARD BLACK COCK on a very regular basis......sooner the better

Reactions: hikawade
ok guys i need my wife to get into IR we live near Hickory NC i need bulls that would go slow or ever how you need to to get her into BBC. Maybe meet at clubs while shes drinking or some how. BUt its way past time for her to experence a big black cock. I say it like this her dad was a klansmen and rasied her fucked up..

didnt mean this to be a pole so please commint and lets get this going

if she's already fucking other big cocks (white guys) and lovin that, make sure
The black man you choose is hot looking, bigger, stamina, etc... You want her
To have the best fucking of her life with BBC!

can someone fake her as well

need my wife faked

bull2breedmywhtwfe said:

She's a beauty. You're a lucky man. Has she been with anyoe beside you since nein married?

only with white men, i havent been able to get her over the race barrier or find someone close enough to take the time to seduce her, she likes older men in their 50s,

bull2breedmywhtwfe said:

Love those gorgeous toes!!

Users who are viewing this thread