• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

seduce my 18 year old girlfriend

• Thread startertoraochii
  • Start date

toraochii

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2023
My biggest fantasy is for my current girlfriend to cheat on me by sending nudes to people and fingering herself to the other person and cumming for them. I don't want her to know that I've put her up to this but I want someone to try their hardest to get her to fold for you.

Photo_Jun_22_2023_8_20_28_PM.png

• Love
Reactions: KalA, Custer Laststand, happytwobeecucked and 14 others
I would love to try and seduce her with my big cock what’s her snap

Reactions: toraochii
Extendedpleasure said:
She has snap but doesn't add people on it she says she only has it for pictures soo I can give you her email or number in messages

Reactions: Chocolatedada
toraochii said:
My biggest fantasy is for my current girlfriend to cheat on me by sending nudes to people and fingering herself to the other person and cumming for them. I don't want her to know that I've put her up to this but I want someone to try their hardest to get her to fold for you.

I’m in!

IM in as well

Get her ready for me

hi there

Extendedpleasure said:
She doesn't have snap coxk. She prefers real.

toraochii said:

wow I've already fully encouraged my fiancee to do this. And she's so experienced and confident now.

I would love to show you how to be jealous.

toraochii said:

Where does she live? I'm in Thailand, and my fiancee will be working in Hong Kong soon.

toraochii said:

Damn, super pretty. I'm in also, let me know how best to connect!

Give me her email so i can get onto her,she will be well fucked by the time you get her back

toraochii said:

PM me her number or gmail I would love to seduce her

I’m in - DM me

hi there

toraochii said:
She has snap but doesn't add people on it she says she only has it for pictures soo I can give you her email or number in messages
Give me her email,she won't be able to resist.

Pm me will seduce w my 8inches

how about kik

I'm game send me a DM can't message you

Pm me her number I’ll get her to betray you

Users who are viewing this thread