• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Secretly watching

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
Last night I came home from watching football at a local bar and saw that Vincent's car was in our driveway. I LOVE secretly watching Kris fool around with one of her boyfriends, so I quietly entered the house to see what they were doing. It was clearly my lucky day, as my darling wife was in the middle of giving her lover a magnificent blowjob in our bedroom.

Vincent was on his back, completely naked, with my wife curled up alongside him. She was gently running her tongue all over his cock and balls. He was softly stroking her hair and shoulders and telling her how good it felt. I have to admit I was a bit jealous since Kris used to suck my dick like that back in the day. As I continued watching I realized that she was almost moving in slow motion, really taking her time to give him pleasure. She was making love to his cock with her mouth ! Kris was dressed in her bra and panties and Vince moved his hand down to play with her tits as his excitement built.

When Vince lifted his hips off the bed to get more of his dick into her mouth, I could tell he was getting close to coming. Kris picked up the pace and started really sucking him. His body jerked violently as he cried out that he was coming, and my sexy wife moaned with satisfaction as he ejaculated into her mouth. She locked her lips around the head of his penis and cupped his balls in her hand as he finished squirting. I watched her remove her mouth from his shaft so she could swallow his load before she quickly moved back down and kissed his sensitive cock a few times, much to his delight (and mine too !).

I went down to my car and drove around for a while so I could give the lovers some more alone time. Kris was asleep when I got back and Vince was gone. I probably won't tell her I was watching them have fun. I went to bed without jerking off and I am super horny today !

Reactions: HotwifeloverNJ, Itsmebitches and Curt Bruch