• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

savannah, GA white wife needs bbc NOW

• Thread startermwf4guy
  • Start date

mwf4guy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2004
Hey guys i am in savannah GA i am looking for bbc for bareback fun only, gotta have test papers as we have to be safe you know. anyhow my yahoo screenname and emial is mwf4guy

Attachments

• 2f31.jpg
    2f31.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1,712
  • 5cba.jpg
    5cba.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,478
  • 76cb.jpg
    76cb.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 1,603
I have always loved 2 things: Savanna and redheads.

i am so liking what i see baby wow

Holy Shit!

Talk about a fine foxy fuck!

nice pics loving the red hair

OMG, OMG, you are one beautiful woman. The perfect build(imho) and a redhead to boot. WOW!!!!!! What more could anyone ask for.:kissass:

In Savannah To!!

10" thick military cock for you!! Tested. Let's hook up Red!!! email me rfive25@gmail.com

well it is cool to see i got a few guys attention, but i thought i would have better luck in here finding guys around the savannah ga area, i do appreciate the compliments, but i need some serious bbc. my yahoo screen name is mwf4guy. i got a pic on my profile, and i got a link on my profile that goes to my yahoo group. i am loking for bi women to. well i hope to get FUCKED by bbc soon. i ONLY do BAREBACK well hope to hear from you blk guys near me sheila

I talked with her once ages ago. Seems legit and very sincere about wanting BBC. I wish she'd take a vacation to Ohio though.....

mwf4guy said:
Hey guys i am in savannah GA i am looking for bbc for bareback fun only, gotta have test papers as we have to be safe you know. anyhow my yahoo screenname and emial is mwf4guy

I like her!

EU

I'd like to mount that fat bootie jungle style, damn!

Users who are viewing this thread