Sarah Ferguson Upskirt

• Thread starterJacqui_D
  • Start date

Jacqui_D

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 10, 2006
Sarah Ferguson , in her Royal days, awaiting an African delegation , dressed in a manner designed to appease

Attachments

• 1043972098.jpg
    1043972098.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 2,300
so nice

she is so fine
i bet alot of African cocks stood up that day
Jacqui_D said:
Sarah Ferguson , in her Royal days, awaiting an African delegation , dressed in a manner designed to appease

I think Sarah likes BBC

Sarah seems to like Black Men

Attachments

• Sarah & Black Bull1.jpg
    Sarah & Black Bull1.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 762
  • Sarah & Black Bull2.jpg
    Sarah & Black Bull2.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 660
  • Sarah & Black Bull3.jpg
    Sarah & Black Bull3.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 645
that was awesome...

Last edited by a moderator:
Royal FAIL

More Sarah & Black Bulls!

Here are three more of Sarah.

Attachments

• Sarah & Black Bull7.jpg
    Sarah & Black Bull7.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 310
  • Sarah & Black Bull6.jpg
    Sarah & Black Bull6.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 278
  • Sarah & Black Bull5.jpg
    Sarah & Black Bull5.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 401
Bet her cunt is as big as a mare's pussy :)

I'd love to see a massive black cock in her royal pussy...

Is that first pic real?

Real or not real (the first pic), definitely very sexy !!!

Nana & Franco

Hi All
Maybe it was little windy...
its nothing compare to when Mrs. Sarah Ferguson got out of the * limo * spreading her legs, did the Black Driver see the color of Her pantie ( if she was wearing some ) ??
To this day its still is a *** Royal Secret ***
Regards...

As a UK born black man. Let me say this : No female member of the royal family would fuck a black man and let it be known. The keywords are *Be Known*. Besides fergie is a dog, cmon, lets be honest here.

I think fergie got lot of pepole run her down i think she is a very hot sexy woman and would love to make love to woman like her

The first pic is a fake.
Its a sunny day, she had shadows on her upper half yet, looking in the grass beneath her, no shadows. Its like she's a floating ghost.
The skirt is perfectly blown up to reveal a pair of legs that Fergie never had, I don't care how many slimfast or nutrislim commercials she does. Also, if its that windy, why are the skirts behind her perfectly still while her's is blown up pretty hard?
How does her hat stay on while the wind nearly takes off her skirt?

Its a fake. Hence Royal FAIL

ed4mwf said:
The first pic is a fake.
Its a sunny day, she had shadows on her upper half yet, looking in the grass beneath her, no shadows. Its like she's a floating ghost.
The skirt is perfectly blown up to reveal a pair of legs that Fergie never had, I don't care how many slimfast or nutrislim commercials she does. Also, if its that windy, why are the skirts behind her perfectly still while her's is blown up pretty hard?
How does her hat stay on while the wind nearly takes off her skirt?

Its a fake. Hence Royal FAIL

I do remember her being on the chubby side when she first "joined" the royal family, but I think this pic would have been from much later as she looks to be in her 40's. Perhaps during an official visit to the Falkland Islands. I can clearly see a shadow beneath her. There's no hat, but depending on how well a hat fits, it can easily stay atop a person's head while the same person's skirt is filled with a gush of wind -a gush which has'nt reached the crowd in the background at the time the pic was snapped. This pic would have certainly made page one in England. Anyone from across the pond recall it?

Last edited by a moderator:
She was never very discrete !!

saucy girl !!

Attachments

• 150428655.jpg
    150428655.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 143
  • 1717902075.jpg
    1717902075.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 160
  • 235398894.jpg
    235398894.jpg