• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Safety in numbers

• Thread starterlifelong cuck
  • Start date

lifelong cuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 4, 2008
Have you ever assumed you were safe leaving your wife in the company of two or more guys assuming because she isn't one on one that you're safe?

I remember one night getting up and going to bed, leaving my wife with two of my close friends. While I knew my wife fucked lots of guys I felt OK about leaving her with two.

After being in bed about 20 minutes I remembered I needed to be in work early the next for for an 8.00 am meeting so I quickly popped back up to the living room only to find my wife on her back on the floor being topped and tailed ( one guy had his cock in her mouth the other fucking her pussy). I stuttered out about my 8.00am appointment and excused myself, before my wife told me to.

After that night I never again assumed that my wife wouldn't misbehave just because there were multiple people present.

I had this reaffirmed at a party too. I walked into the kitchen to find my wife with her arms around her long term BF and he had his hand up her skirt finger fucking her with his middle finger. There were about 6 other people in the kitchen who could easily see him finger fucking her and no one seemed to mind. It was only once I came into the kitchen he withdrew his finger from her cunt and let her skirt fall.

There are many guys who would rather be a part of a group-fuck, rather than having the responsibility of satisfying a woman by themselves. So, in a situation where there are more than one man to one woman, if anyone makes the first move, the others are usually ready to join in.

The biggest hang-up to a scene like this is that many guys do not like to fuck in front of other guys. They worry that their performance might be judged. But when those inhibitions are gone, most guys can easily enter into a group scene.

And when the gal is married, and even better, married to a friend, it is a temptation few guys can resist. And as for the wife, any wife who will give a fuck to one other guy will probably just as easily give fucks to a group of guys at once. That's the way the fuck-around wife operates.

My husband now knows that he is never "safe". In fact, I would say the fact that I am getting attention from multiple men at the same time encourages me even more. Not that I am having sex with them but I certainly flirt and tease and let my husband know that just because I am married to him doesnt mean I am his property. I have plenty of stories to illustrate this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL.... safe.. "let wife be alone with 2 cocks!!"... and you think the guys aren't going to try anything?>!!!!.. I'm sorry , babe... but if there is cock there..and they are nice guys..and I'm attracted... I'm getting cock. If she does this with you knowing... she's going to do it without you knowing too... Trust me.

Macy

Users who are viewing this thread