• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ruined Pics?

• Thread starterpablohearsay
  • Start date

pablohearsay

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2010
Any of you guys have "ruined pussy" pics?

I LOVE the feeling when she gets home and get to fuck a loose pussy

(Not cuckold we do the "hot wife" thing :D)

Share those ruined pics! :D

There are 9 lb. baby's that come out of pussy's.
No dick is going to ruin it.
My wife had a big dicked boyfriend for 8 years.
It looks bad for a few hours, then it looks like it did the day we met.
But it does stretch out over time if he keeps fucking her. But the look is always the same.

heres some

Attachments

• DSCF1279.jpg
    DSCF1279.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 515
  • DSCF1271.jpg
    DSCF1271.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 571
after a hard night

no cum dripping yet - she told me that she used a condom - did she tell the truth - lets find out

Attachments

• pussyopen.jpg
    pussyopen.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 417
My wifes recent Bull has definitly altered her pussy. He fucks her on average 4 to 6 times a week. Before he started her pussy lips were always closed, now her natural state is lips slightly ajar with the hood of her clit showing, lips slightly swollen.Of course it is much more pronounced when she first gets home. I liked her pussy better the old way, althogh I must admit the new pussy as we call it does excite me. I never told her I like the old pussy better, in fact I tell her I am very proud of her new pussy. I did buy her a weighted exersize device, every morning when we shower together I help her with her workout, as we call it. She is a weight lifter as a hobby and her pussy muscles are responding to the exersizes. She says she can feel the difference when she sucks her Bulls cock with her pussy, as she calls it.

pablohearsay said:
Any of you guys have "ruined pussy" pics?

I LOVE the feeling when she gets home and get to fuck a loose pussy

(Not cuckold we do the "hot wife" thing :D)

Share those ruined pics! :D

You might want to try the Search option, with "ruined" as the search string. I would suggest you to search in the "Wife pix" forum only.
Just an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread