• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Right before Valentine's Day

• Thread starterslave2catwoman
  • Start date

slave2catwoman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 26, 2007
Tonight, while my lady was on a date, I went to her place to do the dishes, clean the house, and put clean sheets on the bed so that when milady and her date get home, she and her date can have a comfortable night. I even put out the smotherbox. I also put a bottle of wine in the fridge and got out a couple of glasses. At this very moment, I am sure they are in bed together. Lucky me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smotherbox

A smotherbox (or smothering box) is a type of dungeon furniture similar to a queening stool. It may be used in facesitting, where a man or woman acting in a Dominant role sits upon the face of a person acting in a submissive role, to emphasize the superiority setting. This may include receiving oral sex from the submissive person.

A smotherbox has two openings. One is in a vertical side of the box for the neck of the person who has her/his head inside the smotherbox. The other is on top of the box to ****** the face of the person who has their head in the box. The inside of a smotherbox is often padded to provide support for neck of the person in the box, and to prevent their head from moving. The padding may also muffle noises from outside of the box, thereby relaxing the one being sat upon and leaving more room in his/her mind for other senses.

The victim could lie in the smootherbox under milady's hoop skirt without being noticed by aother males in the room, and milady could continue her tea party while her pussy was getting well licked to her complete satisfaction. By tensing her thighs, she could cut off the breathing of her victim (usually a young servant of either gender) until she felt the licking resume with the intensity she required.

The smother boxes were very popular in Victorian times, but lost popularity in the last 80years as laws were changed to protect young people from manipulative adults. In ecent years, there is a resurgence of interest in all things sexual from a relaxation of many laws.

Many cucks would probably become very enthusiastic about lying in a smotherbox and licking a woman's "business end" of her body.

It is easy to give a golden shower to the victim if licking performance is inadequate - but it can also be a reward for excelence of licking performance. If a lot of wine is consumed m'dam can give her licker his reward so no trip to the bathroom is necessary all night. Drinking every drop of theis "delightful wine" is sufficient proof of complete submission and obedience to mistress.

Users who are viewing this thread