Reluctant Wife Trap

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
Reluctant Wife Trap

wifes-first-massage-jpg.845323

'Steve was dripping, pouring out actually on the tip, and my wife was now taking his juices within her mouth, in effect accepting another man into her digestive system before taking him into her reproductive system.'

"If my husband was here I'd be telling him to give you a big fat tip as a reward for the way you are giving me your big, fat, tip!”

by someone named sport venture with erotic editing and many additions by EroticWriter.

Updated and changed near the end on 17 May 2018 and since I like to add to my stories I updated on 19 August 2018 and 23 October 2018 when I brought it forward again.

Found the original version of this on another site readers. Good story, with a good title, so I added a lot to it and enhanced it including completely changing the ending to suit my tastes, and I hope most of you. Those paragraphs in bold above are mine, for instance. My credit to sport venture, the original writer.

This is one of my favorite stories on the web. Most of my stories are original and either from imagination, or from real experience. When they are actual, I always say True Story. When I 'borrow' a story, I always give proper credit.

I found out later that the person named sport venture (he did not capitalize his name) also did a chapter two and three of this story. I read them and though good enough, he used the same 'stranger' to fuck his wife in those as well, and in one the other guy brought a buddy along.

For me, the first time, when a formerly faithful and reluctant wife is seduced, that is the most exciting, so I didn't play with those other two stories. You can probably find them if you look.

I was lucky and found a photo that fits right into the story and I modified the story a bit to match the photo. She is hot, isn't she? Love to know more about her and what was happening when that photo was taken.

EW.

Reluctant Wife Trap

Like many other husbands, I have a fantasy of seeing my wife with another man. While some wives readily agree to this fantasy, I wasn't so lucky. Over the last few years I had mentioned this to my wife a few times, her first response was "no way", and the second time she accused me of using this to get her approval to fool around with other women

Both times she used her stern voice that told me there was no room for negotiation. I have always enjoyed a challenge, and this situation called for a superbly planned, cunning trap for my beautiful wife.

I should tell you my wife Carol is 38, but could easily pass for 30. She has long brunette hair, great legs, 36 D cup that at times tends to overflow her bra, and a sexy, sultry smile. In the summer when she gets a tan and I can talk her into wearing a short skirt she will turn heads in any room. I work as a technician for a security company, which as you will see gave me some extra equipment for my plan.

Carol, I am sure, has never had another man besides me. She did some necking in high school, and some petting, and she said she even jacked two boys off in their cars, but they never got so far as to get a hand inside her panties. Her tits yes, they had touched them, but not her pussy.

I wanted to ask her so bad, but I waited, and before long, after we had been intimate twice, she told me that the two boys she had jacked to orgasm had been smaller than me. One way smaller, and the other a little bit smaller. I am using her wording here.

She might have been fibbing so I would not be concerned about what she has seen and touched.

So now, after years of marriage, I have been asking her if she ever wonders about having a bigger man, bigger down there I had to explain to her. “Not interested,' she claimed. 'Have all I want and need right here at home.'

But still, I wondered, what if? I wanted to find out, see it for myself.

First I had to find the right guy with all the right tools; well endowed, handsome, patient, and willing to go along with my plan. After a couple of months of discreet emails and screenings on various swinger magazines & websites, I met Steve on an adult website.

Steve is 25, muscular, 6 ft 1", bronze skin, dark hair, brown eyes, very handsome, just the type I knew Carol would like. Younger than me of course.

The photos he provided also gave testimony to what he would be using on my wife if given the chance. Steve has the kind of cock I had always dreamed of having. Uncut of course because I wanted to see, given the chance, my wife jacking a cock with foreskin. He also needed to be long but not hurt a woman long, and thick, almost she can't take it thick.

Steve matched all those fantasies I had of a man and his cock knowing my wife. Intimately. Perhaps best of all, Steve lived close to us, but not too close as he lived in the next town, just thirty miles away.

In our meeting I told Steve this plan might not work, but we would give it our best shot. I made sure Steve knew I wanted Carol to go along willingly, not by force. Since he had to buy some equipment for the plan I gave him $100 up front to cover expenses. Steve is single, but recently broke up with his fiance, and was more than willing to go along with my plan.

It had been more than a year since I last mentioned to Carol about screwing another man, so I'm sure she had no suspicions I was planning anything. I made up a business trip to Detroit, where we had some large contracts with automotive companies.

Acting like I just thought of it spur of the moment, I asked Carol if she wanted to come with me on a short overnight business trip. The kids could stay with friends, and it would be a nice break. Carol liked the idea, and after I was sure she is going, I booked a room at an upscale 5 star hotel, and put my plan into action.

I had to make it appear that I am going on a business deal so we checked in about 1:00, and I told her "I have a short customer service call, but we will have a great evening after my customer visit." She was already horny when we got in the room, and she started to nibble on my neck and ears and wanted a quickie before my meeting.

Part of my plan was to keep her horny, and I had used every excuse in the world to avoid having sex with her over the last two weeks. Usually we screw a few times every week, and she was almost desperate trying to get me in bed. I kissed her and tweaked her nipples, sliding a finger between her legs, and she was wet and hot! I broke away and told her to relax and get ready for a great night.

What Carol didn't know was that I had booked the adjoining hotel room as part of my master plan. My customer service call was actually to the hotel room next door. When we had checked in to our room, after Carol went to the bathroom to shower I quickly set up 3 hidden wireless cameras and a microphone in our room.

My "customer service call" was taking place in the room next door, setting up video equipment, checking on the wireless connections to the hidden cameras, calibrating the cameras for the light conditions, and making sure I was ready to get the big event on tape.

I watched my wife on camera while she was alone for almost three hours. She almost started to play with herself, I think. She was walking about the room in just panties and bra, and at one point she had the TV on and was watching some soap opera, one of those lovey dovey everyone has problems shows, and I saw her sort of rubbing her crotch at one point, but her hand stayed outside the panties.

That was good, I needed her to be horny and not satisfied.

I came back from my "service call" at about 4:00, and Carol greeted me in those panties and bra and immediately gave me a kiss and wanted to play. I opened a bottle of her favorite wine and told her I have a surprise for her, and we have to wait until later to get in bed.

She was really horny I think because at one point she had my cock out of my pants and was holding it. I was almost completely hard, but I needed to keep her horny. “Later baby, after the surprise I'll take care of things. Oh, and you had probably get dressed now. Wear something sexy.'

She looked a little suspicious, but we had a few glasses of wine and I had Carol wearing a tight and sexy one piece dress, low cut showing her cleavage and mid thigh length. She looked hot!

“So when are we leaving, and what do you have in mind,” my wife asked at about 4:20?

“Funny you should ask,” I responded. “It's almost time.” She frowned, but let it lie there. Whatever it was I had in mind, she had to wait.

At exactly 4:30 there was a knock at the door, and I told her the surprise is here. I had arranged a massage for her with the hotel masseur I told her. Of course the 'hotel masseur' was my man.

"A massage? Now?"

"Yes baby. That's the surprise, and later we go out to eat."

"Oooh." I could see that Carol looked not only surprised, but maybe confused since this had came out of the blue.

I started to open the door and she said "wait." I paused, with the door partially opened.

"Do you plan to remain here, during the massage?"

"Of course baby. Where else?" She nodded and I opened the door the rest of the way as Steve gave me a funny look because of the delay and I gave him a wink to re-assure him.

Steve came in, carrying a portable massage table, dressed in a nice polo shirt and khaki pants and carrying a bag of needed essentials.

Though he was looking quite the handsome man, Carol was immediately nervous and a little suspicious, and said: "A man?"

"Of course baby. I requested a man especially for you."

"Ooh." Her eyes quickly flicked from me to him and back to me, and I could see from her frown that she was a bit confused over this.

To make it look all the more authentic, I confirmed his name. "The hotel said your name is Steve, is that correct?"

Steve nodded as I smiled and said, "Now I can make the introductions."

Steve was very professional and immediately began to set up the massage table as I introduced them to one another.

Suddenly Steve stopped and wriggling his table and looking down at it, he said, "I'm sorry, one of the legs on the massage table is broken." He was relating it, and the 'broken' leg was according to our plan.

"Do you have another table," I asked?

"Yes I do, but it's not stored here at the hotel, it's at my place but that's 45 minutes away."

"Crap, that's an hour and a half we'd lose." I pretended to be concerned and asked "Can you do the massage on the bed?"

Steve said "It's not my first choice, but it will have to do." He looked at the king bed and said, “The mattresses in these hotels are nice and firm so it won't sag in the middle. It's best if your wife stays in one place, in the center of the bed. I'll have to get on my knees on the mattress sometimes in order to work around her, but I guess that will work.”

Carol didn't know what to do, but with some encouragement she started toward the bed. Steve said, laughing, “I can see Carol, that you have never been massaged before. Most of my client's prefer to get undressed, or you can wrap yourself in a towel. You don't want to get massage oil on that nice dress."

Carol came over to me and whispered "Honey, I'm not getting undressed in front of another man."

I laughed and said "Come on dear, Steve is from the hotel and this is a professional massage. He sees and massages people every day. Relax and go change in the bathroom."

Steve had 'heard,' and offered, "You wife can wear a towel. That'll be O.K."

Carol looked at me and whispered, 'Just a towel?"

"Of course. Now go on." With a little more encouragement from me Carol reluctantly went to the bathroom and removed her dress, and came out wrapped in a bath towel while holding her dress. She hung the dress in the closet, then turned to us.

She had pulled the large bath towel together and twisted it into a knot just off to the side of her breasts, but even so, the rise of her chest and the crack between was plainly visible. Steve pretended not to notice, but inside I am sure his cock tingled just as mine was.

My wife might not have had a tingling cock, but I could plainly see that her face was a bit red.

“On my back or...?”

Steve smiled and pointed at the bed. “I usually start with my clients on their stomach, and then later they turn over.”

As Carol climbed on to lay down on the bed, she had to undo the towel in order to place it over herself and we saw she still had on her bra and panties. Both Steve and I stared at that ass, so visible through panties that were basically see through.

Realizing what Steve was now seeing, her face turned red as she immediately covered her butt and midsection with the towel. I refilled her wine glass, sat on the bed, and told her to relax; I was going to be right here.

As Carol raised her body in order to take a drink, she had to rise up, and we had clear shots of her brassiere covered tit from the side. Carol handed me the glass and laid down. Steve started to rub oil on her shoulders, and as he moved down her back he intentionally kept catching his fingers on her bra strap.

Steve said, "I think you will enjoy this more if I unstrap your bra, and most ladies also take off their underwear so the oil doesn't stain the panties.”

“I'll take care of it,” I said, and immediately moved to unstrap her bra, and despite her mild protests I pulled her underwear off. She had to raise her upper body and then raise each arem in order for the bra to come out under.

I could see her tits from the side but Steve was being cool as he stayed behind her and out of her main line of sight. But then I saw Steve move around behind me for a better view as my wife had to raise her hips for the panties to come off.

Now he was out of her line of sight and he got in close to me in order to see it all. We both knew that soon enough, he will be seeing a lot more of her hopefully, but we had waited so long for this that we were anxious, you see.

There it was, her naked ass cheeks coming into view and both I and Steve were provided with a brief glance at her closed lips from behind as her ass came up off the bed. I saw, and I know Steve did too, her lips open briefly as she raised herself high enough for me to pull the panties out from under her hips.

Then she had to squirm around slightly as I brought them down under her thighs and the rest of the way under her legs. Her knees bent backwards, and the panties were off.

Carol immediately reached and pulled the towel over her bare ass, and whispered "Honey, I don't want to be naked!" She knew damned well that Steve had already seen at least her bare ass *******, but still, she had to go through the motions.

I laughed and whispered in her ear "Relax baby, I will be right here. This is a professional massage. Just think of Steve as being like your doctor. Besides, he's already seen your naked butt."

Steve laughed softly, but loud enough for Carol to hear. "It's nothing ma'am, I can assure you. I see naked butts nearly every day, and it is just another part of my job."

Carol tried to show her acceptance by nodding and laying her head down onto the bed, and Steve and I exchanged winks. My wife I am sure, was already thinking something like: 'only one towel, and soon I will have to turn over.'

We had her there. That towel might go over her pussy, but her tits will be showing.

Steve began to work on her neck and shoulders, talking professionally, and gradually Carol began to relax. When Steve stood up to pour more oil on his hands, he "accidentally" poured a lot of oil on his pants and shirt.

He made sure, since she was not looking, not to get any on the bed or sheets.

Steve made a big deal about this, and I was laughing and teasing him about not wanting to ruin my wife's underwear and now he has ruined his clothes. Steve continued with our plan, and told me if I want to I could take over while he washes the oil off his clothes.

I continued to rub Carol's back while Steve was in the bathroom washing his clothes. I whispered in Carol's ear how sexy she looks, and told her we are going to have great sex after the massage.

She said, “After he is gone, right?”

I laughed, “Of course baby, after he is gone.” But I carried it a bit further. “Perhaps you have already thought of it, but I thought that having a man massaging your body would be a good warm up for you and me. As it turns out, you get a bonus, he also happens to be young and attractive."

Carole looked at me funny. "It doesn't matter what he looks like, it's the idea that it's some man seeing me...seeing me totally naked."

I smiled reassuringly. "That's right baby. Some man is exactly what I wanted. For me yes, it will be fun to watch but it will turn out, I think, to be fun for you too.

He might even get to see intimate parts of your body, the good parts, and I don't know about you, but that will turn me on knowing he is seeing and touching your bod and after he leaves, I plan to make love. So, what do you think?”

I had left her horny for days, and now she had this going. Of course my wife was horny, and she didn't know it yet, but she was also being prepared to take some strange cock.

Her face was red, but she admitted to me that yes, this is kind of exciting, but she is still embarrassed over the whole thing.

Carol was up on her elbows on the top half and I was tweaking her nipples, kissing her neck, and reaching down, I slipped a finger into her pussy, which I was pleased to find was already soaking wet.

I gave her one stroke, two, and whispered, 'Your pussy is telling on you my my pretty little wife, so hot, so anxious for me to fuck her, and she has to wait.”

I gave her another full finger slow stroke, and my wife answered, “You bastard.” I kept stroking though, and she made no effort to stop me, though I noticed she was keeping her eye on the bathroom door.

“Take your finger out,” I heard my wife quickly gasp out as we heard the bathroom door open, and Steve came out wearing nothing but a towel.

Her face still red, I saw my wife staying up on her elbows the better to look, and I must say that Steve looked really hot with his bare chest, rippled abs and because he had pulled the towel tight around his lower half a noticeable bulge was visible under that towel. It was down, not up, but definitely showing.

The interesting thing was, my wife was up on her elbows, her naked breasts hanging under her, and she did not immediately lie down to hide them. Steve could see them I knew as he approached the bed, and she was perhaps unthinkingly allowing him to see them.

Or maybe she had already decided that since he is going to see them when she has to turn over, why hide them now?

Seeing my chance while my wife had her upper body raised, I held the glass for her and she tipped her head back as she took another sip of wine, a large one.

Steve started talking and I could see where his eyes are fixed. We exchanged, without showing it to my wife, little smiles.

"Sorry about the delay. I washed the oil off my clothes the best I could, and they are drip drying in the shower," Steve said. My wife immediately got nervous over a near naked man being close, but she was afraid to move since she was naked under the towel.

I knew she was thinking it, and I voiced it. “Very interesting, this massage. Both of you are now naked under a towel. I'll bet this is a first for Steve.”

I turned to Steve, who was smiling big time. “How about it Steve? Ever give a massage to some wife while you are wearing just a towel?

Steve was clever and gave an answer that would sound authentically like he had been giving massages for years. “No, never with me in a towel, but I've done a few where we were both naked.”

I laughed, and I noticed, Carol smiled. Then she asked him a question that surprised me but told me that her thoughts are sort of geared in the same direction as mine.

"Steve, those massages you performed naked. Were their husband's there at the time?"

Steve sort of looked at the ceiling like he was trying to remember. "Most of them, no. It's one aspect of my job that I really enjoy."

Carol sort of sniffed. "I'll bet."

Then, with a glance at me, she asked: "And the massages you gave while naked and with a husband present, what about those?"

Steve laughed, a cute little laugh and I have to give him credit for his acting ability. "There were only three times I did that, both me and the wife naked, and they ended up with the husband naked too. That is two of the three times, one time the husband just wanted to watch with his clothes on."

Carol was being surprisingly candid with her questions, and I wondered if she was maybe, thinking what could happen with the three of us.

"And what was he watching? Not just that one husband, but the other two that also were naked?"

Steve chuckled. "Let's just say those wives were totally satisfied," he paused, "with their massage."

She sighed. Perhaps wanting to put the damper on any thoughts Steve might have, she said, "Well, my marriage is quite complete and I could never do anything like that."

Steve gave me a quick glance and I felt the need to reassure Carol. "Honey, this is just a massage I've arranged for you, nothing more. So just enjoy yourself, O.K.?"

I wanted to suggest it now, both of them be naked, but decided against it. As things were going now, according to plan, it was better not to push things too fast.

I again told Carol to relax, reminding her I am still here. Steve resumed rubbing her shoulders and neck. Then he climbed onto the bed on her right side and onto his knees in order to better reach her. This continued for about 10 minutes while Steve progressively worked his way lower on her back.

I was relieved to see that he seemed to know how to actually give a good massage instead of just winging it. Also, he was making this massage seem more legitimate as he seemed to be in no hurry to get to the 'good' parts.

Five, maybe ten minutes passed. I had assumed that Steve would mostly be 'faking it' and feeling his way doing this massage, but he seemed to know what he is doing, as I could tell my wife was now 'trusting' him and even aiding him in his efforts to do her body.

The innocent parts of course. More to cum.

But he was close now, just inches from her butt cheeks as he kneaded his fingers into her lower spine. His hand were now within an inch of that towel that still covered her butt crack.

It was time to set more of our plan into action.

I filled her wine glass again, held it while she took another long swig, and winked at Steve. Then I said, "I have to go to the bathroom." Inside the bathroom I took out a borrowed cell phone from a friend at work, and my hands shook a little as I made a call to my regular cell phone.

I pressed the send button as I left the bathroom and quickly put the borrowed phone in my pocket. A moment later as I was sitting on the edge of the bed my cell phone rang, and after saying “Shit!” I answered "Hi, this is Jim," pretending to talk to a customer.

I stood up and started walking back and forth, but staying far enough away that my wife would not hear that there is nothing to hear on my phone.

Meanwhile I was watching Steve and now he was massaging her ass cheeks but keeping his hands flat and running them with pressure down the sides of her ass and nowhere near the crack, yet.

I listened for a while and asked, "Did you reset the power?" "Did you try rebooting the computer? Well, it might be the main frame. What error messages are you getting?"

In order to make the call sound more authentic, I was sometimes putting my hand over the receiver and muttering 'Damn it, not now,” you know, things like that. To my wife it was appearing like the call was one I wished I was not getting. That way, when I took the next step, it would seem more believable when I left my wife alone with Steve.

As I was talking, I came around the foot of the bed so that I was next to where Steve is on the bed and also, since my wife was lying on her stomach with her head turned to the left, she couldn't see me.

Now Steve was running his hands, still flat, along the top of her cheeks, at the highest point close to but not in her ass crack, and he was pressing down with enough force to make her cheeks sink in a couple of inches.

I know it was silly, but she still had the towel over her ass and he was running his hands under the towel. Touch but not see in other words. Weird, but soothing my wife's modesty maybe.

I continued this imaginary call for two more minutes and said, "OK, I'm at my hotel but I can be there in 30 minutes."

Carol was staring at me, and her mouth was hanging open. I hung up and said, "I'm sorry honey but I have an emergency service call. The customer is getting false alarms and they are really pissed off, and you know how important this project is. I have to go there right away."

Carol looked a bit concerned. "You're going to leave me? Alone," she added.

I didn't say anything, instead looking irritated that I had to leave and go to work.

I looked at my watch. “Crap. 4:55. It's almost quitting time for most of them but the main frame runs 24/7, so I guess they are really concerned about this.”

Now Steve had gone lower than her butt and was running his fingers along her right thigh, and on both sides, yes, the inside of her thighs as well as the outside. That towel was folded up and though it covered her ass she was not covered down below.

I was out of her sight and wanting to delay my departure for just a bit more I said loud enough for her to hear: "Looks like he is doing a good job. Does it feel good baby?"

She sort of raised her head but when she could not easily see me without twisting her neck laid it back down and answered, "Yes. He's found some tired muscles I guess. It feels good."

As she said that, her legs opened just a bit wider, only a couple of inches, but more open to his touch if he went further up with that left hand.

I looked under her towel and could see that the fingers of his left hand were coming up to within maybe three inches of her pussy on his forward strokes. I couldn't resist any longer and as I was behind Carol she couldn't see me as I reached down and raised Steve's towel.

Till now, I had only seen photos.

The lucky bastard. There it was, his tanned cock, and as I took a good long look at his still dangling but partially raised seven inch or so cock at that point, and with the skin mostly still covering the head, I exchanged a smile with Steve. He knew what I was thinking. Soon that baby will be inside my baby if things work out.

I wanted to reach out and feel it, give it a stroke and see and feel it grow instantly as I knew it would, but I didn't know what Steve might think, and also, one hand was busy holding the phone and the other hand was busy holding up the towel.

I dropped the towel and moved around the bed to where Carol could see me. "Damn, honey. I really wanted to see you get your massage and then take you to dinner, but now it has to wait."

Carol got more of a scared look in her eyes that I am leaving and started to protest but I continued, "You will be fine, I will be back in about 2 hours. Steve can finish his massage and I will be back about...” I checked my watch, “7:00, just in time for a romantic dinner."

Carol didn't want to get up without any clothes on, so she stayed on her stomach and protested again about me leaving. She was protesting, putting on a show for Steve I suspect, because she knew that if a client has called, I need to take care of it.

Wanting to see if she would do it, I said, 'Give me a little kiss baby till I get back.” I walked towards her but did not bring my head way down. She had to rise up about a foot to kiss me and did so, and in the process allowing Steve a sideways glance at her naked breasts.

I am not sure if she was fully aware that she had done it, but it happened. “Hurry back,” she said with a sad look.”

I wanted to make sure Steve had plenty of time for his mission, and I also wanted my wife to feel that she will be safe from discovery if any action starts. So I gave them both a 'safe' amount of time.

“It'll take about two hours, but I'll try to hurry.” I again insisted she will be fine and quickly walked out the door.

My heart rate up, I quietly slipped into the room next store and thankfully all my security cameras were still working perfectly. Now it was time to record, and I hit the button. As I undid my pants I could hear and see everything as Steve continued his massage, telling her to relax.

My wife nervously asked how long the massage will last, and Steve said "Your husband booked me for an hour, but you are my last appointment of the day, so if we run a little late that will be fine. Besides," he added, "I sort of still owe you some time on a full hour because of the broken table and then me spilling the oil."

She surprised me. "I'd like that, and if you run over, my husband did say he'll be gone for two hours."

Had I heard right? It sounded like my wife is now giving 'permission' for Steve to take as long as he likes, and she is looking forward to being alone with this man while he is exploring and learning every inch of her body, and so far, she might have been thinking, on the outside only.

Steve and I had plans for her inside's too, she was to find outl.

Finally all my planning was paying off. My beautiful Carol is naked, hasn't had sex for over two weeks so I knew she was extra horny. She is a little tipsy from maybe the equivalent of 4 full glasses of wine, and she is alone in a hotel room and being massaged by a handsome hunk wearing only a towel with the single goal of seducing her!

And she has the security of up to a full two hours to do the deed.

The trap was set perfectly, the only question is, will my reluctant and faithful wife take the bait?

If what I hoped for didn't come about, it would have been an expensive overnight trip because I was paying for two five star rooms, and I was giving Steve an additional $200 for 'expenses' because he too had came up to Detroit from my hometown area for this adventure.

Steve was a really cool guy and I had made sure to have a face to face with him first to be sure that I would feel secure in allowing him to be alone with and fuck Carol. We had met up at a Wendy's believe it or not and I had taken an instant liking to him.

Steve had, in a short time, became almost like a brother to me. We had shared some stories, made some plans together, and hopefully, he is about to be close to the woman I love, very close.

Many readers might be thinking I am about to allow myself to be cuckolded. But is it being cuckolded if I set it up? If I want to see it happen? If I enjoy it? My wife might think she is making me into a cuckold if she cheats, but the word 'cuckold' likely would not enter her thinking.

Steve? Will he be thinking I am a cuckold? Maybe. I know that if I was in his shoes, I might be thinking that if I fuck this guy's wife, he is being cuckolded. I don't know. Nice as Steve seems to be, I am sure that in a way, it being a man thing, that he will think he is coming out on top.

And cum to think of it, he will be. Coming out on top and maybe other positions. Excuse me if I am being silly now, but as I relive this adventure in the telling, it gets me excited.

Now, I was looking forward to seeing my wife being fucked not just because I wanted to see her in action, but also because I wanted Steve to be fully able to enjoy my wife. It didn't seem right in my maybe partially sick mind for just one man, me, to ever know and enjoy my wife, with that bod, that personality, and oh yes, that bod.

His pleasure would be my pleasure as I watched them. I knew what Steve will be feeling, the wonderful wet warmth and magical tightness as he penetrates my lovely wife's pussy, yet at the same time I knew she will be feeling different to him than she does for me,.

She will feel tighter to him because he will be stretching her more, and eventually, I had asked him to enter slow to prolong the suspense and enjoyment, he will be deeper. Maybe my readers have never thought of this, but when a man with a thicker and longer cock fucks your wife, is he feeling and enjoying more of her than you ever have?

Let's relate this to your woman, maybe your wife. Your wife and a strange man with a bigger cock than you possess.

I mean, since he is stretching her lips, he is feeling more tightness around his cock than you ever have, so wouldn't increased tightness equate to better sensitivity and more feeling?

And then there is the fact that he is going deeper than you. He is feeling more of her internal workings than you ever have, and since he has, let's say seven or eight inches of himself inside your wife, while the best you have managed to get in is say five or six, then it would stand to reason that he is feeling more pleasure than you because he is feeling her for more inches along his cock that you can?

Also, because of his proximity to her face as he goes deep and remains, their heads will be close, so close that they might be kissing, and hopefully, a lot. Again, I was hoping that my wife will let herself go and give herself freely to him so that Steve will be able to completely enjoy my wife,.

Steve had asked me that if they get to that point, and my wife seems to want to kiss, should he do it, and I had answered 'most definitely, that I have seen videos online of wives being fucked by strange men, and I had always felt that the man is not taking full 'possession' of some man's wife unless she gives in and kisses him.'

Not just physical this needed to be. I wanted Steve to know and receive some of her mentally, with my wife craving all she can get, and that included the possible mental aspects of what a kiss might mean when given in passion.

I had told Steve that I hoped to see my wife wrapping everything she has around him as she humps up to get even more of his fine cock, and in the process be kissing hungrily and maybe even moaning loudly, something I admitted to him she rarely would do with me, the moaning.

I wasn't worried about how this will affect my marriage once my wife and I are alone again, now and in the future. She will have her little 'secret,' she will not know that I know, and there is no threat to my marriage since she does not know Steve, and Steve, I had been careful not to reveal, does not know our last name or where, exactly, we live.

Steve I think was enjoying my being open and honest with him as to what I hoped to happen and he had insisted that no 'pay' was necessary since the plan is for him to be seeing, touching and then fucking my wife. But I had reminded him that the plan might not work and I wanted him to be compensated in that case..

He had grudgingly taken the money but said again that just having the chance to see and be touching my wife would be pay enough. His only concern was that my wife not be mad or unhappy. He seemed to be concerned about Carol's feelings even though they had yet to meet.

See what I mean? He's a cool guy. For some reason, Steve's campaign became mine as well. It would not be him that is seducing my wife, but both of us.

I had given Steve a big head start on the seduction of my wife, and the rest is now up to him.

I was next door naked with a six-inch hard-on rooting for Steve as I saw him slowly work his hands on down down Carol's legs. I was surprised, but at the same time glad. He had been within inches of her pussy when I had left the room, and wisely, had not immediately gone for the gold.

He slowly massaged her calves, telling her how beautiful her legs are. I could see my wife's face as she laid her head on her arms. She was smiling.

Working ever higher, and closer, he moved his hands up and down the backs of her lower thighs and knees, and I could see her legs trembling when Steve touched her inner thighs. For now, Steve had skipped over touching my wife on the buttocks with opened fingers.

“I hope you don't mind me complimenting you on your figure,” Steve said softly. “If your husband was here I wouldn't be saying it because some men are very jealous of their wives and might not understand.”

“It's alright,” my wife said with a nervous giggle. “I like hearing it from a man who sees so many naked bodies.”

It was appearing that my wife is begining to loosen up and relax with this man she has just met and almost instantly been left alone with. My cock was rigid as I just held it. Any more than just holding it and it would be blasting a load.

I was switching the cams back and forth. The camera on Carol's face showed her eyes were closed, her mouth was open and her lips were starting to quiver. I could hear soft moans and gasps from my hidden microphone.

Steve worked his hands further up the back of her thighs, and I saw a very slight, but distinct movement as Carol's thighs opened a little bit more.

Steve "slipped" and spilled a little more oil on the edge of her towel and upper thighs, just near the bottom of her ass. He moved the towel up a little more, and began to rub the oil in, and then gradually moved his hands up and firmly squeezed her ass cheeks.

Carol raised her head at that point and with what looks like a little frown on her face stared blankly straight ahead, as if not looking at anything, just thinking. I knew what she is thinking: 'He's getting closer to my intimate areas. Shall I let him?'

He had been on her buttocks before as he had worked his way down, but he had been using the full front and back of his hands with the fingers outstretched. Now his hands had became fingers, fingers that knew how to turn a woman on.

That did it. I saw Carol's eyes close as she again laid her head down.

He spent some time there, on her ass cheeks, perhaps more time then a real masseur might do. His fingers were digging deep into her butt cheeks as he dug deep enough to work the muscles.

Her Glutumus Maximus, did I spell that right? I think that's what doctors call the butt cheeks, and in the process, each time he dug deep, her ass crack opened and he could see everything whenever he lowered his head and looked under.

Under? Yes, that stupid towel was still over her ass, blocking the view some but not hiding anything from Steve as his hands moved all over her, with the towel now on top of his hands. But that towel was blocking my view some, and I wanted it gone.

Then, having had some really good feels of her ass and in the process having spread her cheeks and seeing her anus looking so pink in color, his fingers stayed in the crack as his hands slowly moved down between her legs.

This was the moment as Steve went for the gold. Instead of resistance her legs opened a little more. Success! I knew immediately, my wife is going to allow him to get more intimate with her.

When she opened her legs, Steve reached and moved the towel, laying it beside her on the bed. My wife did not seem to notice or maybe care that the towel is no longer covering her ass.

That was the exact moment I think, where Carol dropped any thoughts of restricting his movements. Maybe she had not decided to fuck since the possibility has not yet come up, but his fingers are free to roam.

She was totally bare, and now Steve can see all of it at the same time, firm curvy and beautiful.

As he continued to glide his hands between her thighs, massaging yes but also getting his feels, I knew he was getting close to her forbidden fruit. I was so hot watching her at this point that I barely touched my cock and it exploded like I am 18 years old, shooting almost to the ceiling.

Well, I exaggerated the distance, but it was several inches.

It only cooled me down for perhaps a minute, and I was pleased to see that my cock stayed hard.

Steve kept slowly moving his hands deeper and deeper, and Carol's moans were getting a little louder and her breathing was fast. He was doing both of her inner thighs, just an inch from touching her pussy. Steve asked "Does this feel good?"

Carol just moaned softly, "Oooooh yes, yes."

I saw Steve run his tongue over his lips in anticipation as he reached deeper between her thighs, and I knew he was touching her pussy. Carol began to moan louder, and her legs moved apart as she lifted her hips up to allow Steve better access.

Steve's hands changed into a forward and backward movement, and I knew his fingers have penetrated the target and he is finger fucking her.

I knew it was probably just one finger, because had he tried two, he would have felt her tightness and maybe she might have resisted. She's borne two children, many years ago, but childbirth had not altered the feel of her pussy all that much, and to my joy.

Far as I knew, I would have bet on it, this was the first time any man other than myself has touched her there. A gynecologist would have, of course, but a gynecologist would be wearing rubber gloves and there would also be a nurse present, so that contact doesn't count.

Almost immediately Carol began lifting her hips higher, spreading her legs to allow better access for Steve, and her moans were faster and louder.

That was what I had hoped to hear, her moaning, and already, without her being fucked with a big cock, she was moaning louder than she normally does with me.

Carol had raised so far off the bed that she was almost up into the doggy position. I could now hear her through the hotel wall without the microphone. She exploded into a huge orgasm in less than a minute, crying out as she ground her pelvis down on Steve's fingers.

I could see her face all screwed up, her eyes shut tight, her mouth opened wide, and her fingers digging into the mattress. Then it was over.

My wife laid flat on the mattress, gasping and trying to catch her breath. Steve in the meantime was acting as if nothing has happened as he continued to massage her, but gently and not right on her pussy. I watched my wife, knowing that Steve is waiting for just the right moment. Finally, she seemed calm, almost asleep.

I suppose that had he not taken it further, just finishing the massage and never touching her sexually again, that my wife might have been happy. Maybe.

Acting like nothing had happened, Steve calmly told her to roll over, and my wife flipped on her back without any thought of covering up again with the towel. As he took in the loveliness of her fully ******* breasts for the first time, Steve's cock made a huge tent under his towel, but he stayed covered up.

Carol spread her legs wide and with a sigh while looking up at Steve, she placed her hands behind her head and allowed Steve to rub oil over her her breasts, and as time went by, all over her pussy. Her shaved pussy, (I'll get to that in a minute), as she looked up into his eyes.

Look at that photo readers, the look on a faithfully married woman's face as she looks up at a virile and handsome man whom she has only met minutes before. Until now, she has never been naked and alone with anyone other than her husband.

Imagine her to be your wife, and you are not there to 'protect' her. Instead, you have set this up. He is supposed to just be giving her a massage, but is it? Look at where his hand is. His fingers are on her lips. You are seeing this on screen from just one wall away. How long will that hard cock in your hand last?

wifes-first-massage-jpg.845323

My mouth dropped. On her stomach, with the towel partially blocking my camera view, I had not noticed. When I had been in the room with her and removed her panties, her legs had been together and I had not noticed though both Steve and I had gotten a hint of slit.

My wife's bare naked on her twat! Shaved! She must have done it to surprise me while on our trip. Now another man is seeing and touching my wife on bare lips, something I had never done.

For the first time, Steve is seeing my wife's shaved pussy at the same time as me, and he is the first to be touching, and soon, hopefully, to be fucking it.

My cock throbbing, I wished that there were some way that I could communicate that to Steve, that he is the first to be touching her bare twat and maybe make this even more exciting for him, but there was no way.

There was no doubt now that my wife is ready and I thought that Steve might try getting between her legs, but instead he moved his head between her legs and began to dip his tongue into her still quivering pussy.

Gawd, her pussy looks so inviting, how in the Hell can he be doing that, not trying to mount her right off? Maybe he's making sure my wife is truly ready before he goes for the gold.

I know that Carol is capable of multiple orgasms, but I was stunned at how fast she was moving into her second cum as she held her hands on the back of Steve's head. "Ooooh this feels soooo good" she cried. He was reaching up now, and cupping those lovely globes that he has been craving.

Before, he had been fondling them under the pretense of giving a massage. Now his hands were feeling those tits in the way they needed to be felt, and I could see her erect nipples popping out between his fingers.

Suddenly Steve stopped and moved up to kiss her on the lips. I was surprised because I think that if Steve had chosen to come up between her legs, she would have taken him then and there, but instead, he had came up beside her.

I held my breath because this was a biggie for me. 'Will my faithful wife allow him to kiss her?'

This to me was in some ways more intimate than her allowing Steve to finger or eat her pussy.
After all, in a way because of the massage, he has a reason, sort of, to have his hands on her pussy, but to kiss her? I had already conveyed my thoughts about this to Steve, I want them to be kissing.

As his face drew near, her arms immediately went around his neck in a passionate embrace. Their lips merged into one, and I knew for sure, their tongues.

Now, for a little while, Steve 'owns' my wife. She is giving her lips to him, and to me, that means that she is his to be had mentally as well as physically for the time they are to be together.

It was at that moment that I knew for sure, Steve will soon be enjoying my wife, completely.

Steve broke the passionate kiss, slid off the mattress and dropping his towel. stood at the side of the bed, with his huge cock just inches from Carol's mouth. "You can touch it, please, go ahead Carol," Steve said, as reaching over the mattress he resumed rubbing her slippery slit with his middle finger.

Oh readers, I wish you could see how my wife's face looked as she stared at that cock looking so huge, so firm, and so wet on the tip. Carol was tentative as first, but as she slid closer and propped herself onto her elbows, she slowly grabbed his cock and then began to lightly kiss and suck the tip. She sort of milked his shaft with a first stroke, and a huge blob of pre-cum poured out of the tip.

Carol moved fast and caught it within her mouth before it fell to the mattress.

Steve was dripping, pouring out actually on the tip, and my wife was now taking his juices within her mouth, in effect accepting another man into her digestive system before taking him into her reproductive system!

Testing the fit, Steve buried two fingers in her dripping cunt, and Carol groaned and began to take more of him in her mouth. I was stunned because she rarely if ever likes to suck my cock, but now she was sucking Steve like it was her last meal.

Steve pulled out of her mouth and reaching around, quickly opened and slipped on a condom while Carol stared with wide eyes. I had not discussed that with Steve, about his wearing a condom, and decided that he must be doing that to make this seduction appear totally unplanned.

Until now, my wife had been so shy, so timid, so reluctant to go along. Now, she changed right before Steve and my eyes as she sat up and watched with a smile as Steve rolled on that rubber while having a hard time getting it over his cock since the fit was so tight. .

Carol smiled as she reached for and tested the feel of his cock as she slid her hand back and forth along the shaft and causing the rubber to fold under at the head as his foreskin rolled up within.

She had never before moved a foreskin back and forth like that since I am circumcised, and I knew what a thrill that must be for her.

She sighed and said "I've never had a rubber used on me. The condom's really not necessary but since you already have it on, hurry up, I want you inside of me."

She's asking! It was a complete surrender of my wife's inhibitions, and she was begging to be fucked.

Carol had told him the rubber is not necessary, and I wanted Steve to pull it off and take her bareback, but it was not to be, yet.

Then she made the move, a most intimate move as she opened her legs wide and allowed a man not her husband to get between. He was invading her personal space with more than just his hand, and soon he will be even further into it with his body.

Two men had made contact on the web, then on the phone, then in person, and as a result, this is actually coming about, the seduction of my reluctant and until now, innocent wife.

“I'll need to get this rubber wet and slippery first.” Steve teased her just rubbing the head of his prick against her pussy lips, and she was grabbing his ass and begging him to put it in.

"Steve, I've waited long enough. You want this, and you know I do, so come on!"

Finally Steve slowly entered her as Carol gasped, and as his head popped through into her inner channel Carol actually said, “Oh Steve, I've never been stretched like this before.”

At that point, had this really not been a planned out act by two men, Steve would have been pleasantly surprised to hear a wife admitting to a new lover that her husband is thinner in the cock than he is. Then as Steve went deeper she let out a groan that I could again hear through the walls.

As Carol's legs wrapped high around his ass, she actually used the F word. My wife, unbelievably using the F word with a stranger. “Fuck you feel good! So deep, so much of you.”

Steve again kissed her, slowly grinding their hips together without any pumping motion. I could see my wife's eyes as she sort of stared past his head and up at the ceiling as she gasped it out. “Is this the way you massage your women on the inside? God what a cock!”

She's saying it out loud!

I could not believe the things my wife is actually saying to this man, the man I have selected to be the first ever to fuck my wife. In my imagination, in my fantasies she had always taken a big cock, enjoyed it, but being shy and reserved, kept her feelings mostly to herself.

Isn't that what wives generally do, are supposed to do when they cheat? Not compare, openly with the other man, and tell him her husband's intimate secrets?

In all my fantasies, my wife had never openly been telling the other man, whoever he might be, that his cock is bigger and better than mine. enjoying it yes, loving it yes, but not telling the man who is cuckolding her husband.

But this was reality, the way my wife actually is I was finding out, and I was glad now that I had managed to find a way to supposedly leave my wife alone with Steve because I am sure that had I still been there, my wife would have felt too inhibited to be talking this way.

Steve knew about the camera setup of course, so I am sure that he was holding back on his responses to her comments and was not saying things I wanted to hear, like: “It's better than your husband's cock, isn't it?”

But then, as I was thinking it, my wife said it without being asked. “My fool husband. I love him, but he is too trusting. He actually left me alone with you and now I'm getting something so good, so much better than his, and hopefully he will never know.”

She looked up into Steve's eyes, looking for reassurance that he will never tell.

“You have nothing to fear from me Carol. I am strictly professional in these matters. Your secret is my secret.”

And my secret too, but my wife would never know that I had heard that coming from her, how his cock is feeling so much better than mine. Deep down, I must admit, I was having second thoughts, of how I might be doing something wrong here, arranging for my wife to fuck a younger, better looking and well hung man.

I am 'old stuff' to her now. Familiar, yes. Secure yes. Boring? Not always, but sometimes. But now, forever in her mind, my wife will know, there is more exciting out there.

I am sure that inwardly, Steve was feeling proud, maybe smug because he knows I am watching and listening. I hoped, deep down really hoped, that my feeling of closeness to Steve was in fact, being shared by him.

I felt close to Steve, I had sensed that Steve felt close to me, therefore I wanted him to share the closeness of my wife, this one time, today. I wanted him to know, to feel, that he is doing this in the knowledge that his pleasure is my pleasure, and that he is not in fact, putting me down.

After all, he couldn't really be putting me down, the size of my cock if I had made it a point to choose him partially based upon the size of his cock now, could he?

Had he just met her somewhere and managed to get her into bed, or let's say Carol had actually been alone and was having a massage and this had happened, then he would be cuckolding her husband. But not this way. I did not feel the cuckold, though I was beginning to sense some regret and perhaps, jealousy.

Why am I feeling jealous all of a sudden? My wife is reacting to him with passion and In response, Steve began to put more feeling, more force into his fucking, and my wife seemed to come alive, even more than before.

The gentleness and romance I had asked to see was gone now. My wife wanted to be fucked hard, violently perhaps, and Steve was the provider.

"Fuck me!"

Carol began to buck her hips violently, and she screamed that she is cumming again as her legs went up high and wrapped around him.

Steve kept pumping in and out, varying the pace and strokes while kissing her neck and ears. I couldn't believe his control, he was fucking my wife and loving it, but still showing no signs of climax. I was wondering what all Steve might be saying to my wife if he didn't know I am watching on camera.

My Carol was getting the fuck of her life. As Steve got on his knees and began fast and deep thrusts, I could hear the headboard pounding against the wall and the bedsprings bouncing.

“Take it baby, take all of me.”

“Yes yes,” my wife moaned. “I've never done this before, so talk dirty to me Steve, please. I want to hear it.”

Well, I must say, that one surprised me. But Steve responded with some dirty as requested. I think right then he realized that the man whom has set this up, the man whom is married to this woman, just might like to hear what he is thinking. So he let it come out.

“You're getting a big cock Carol, bigger and proven to be better than your husband's cock because you said so. Take my fat cock deep into your twat, stretching you so good, so wide, and giving you perhaps the first real fuck you've ever had!”

Wow. I couldn't believe this. Not her best fuck he had said, but her first real fuck. I held my breath waiting for Carol's response.

She didn't disappoint.

“Yes, yes! My first real fuck. You got that right Steve. I never knew what I have been missing all these years. Give it to me good because this is probably my one and only chance.” And then she began approaching another orgasm.

Wow. Now that one made me cringe a bit. It was one thing to hear my wife saying things like this is good, or this is a great fuck. But to hear her say she 'never knew what she has been missing' kind of put a scare in my thoughts.

What if she goes through life thinking that men like Steve is what she has been missing and decides to go looking on the side? That I definitely did not want.

I think that Carol, perhaps without her being aware, had bottled her passions up inside in her desire and efforts to be a faithful and loving wife. Now I had popped her cork so to speak, and all her desires, perhaps her cravings, are coming out.

I shot another load watching, as Carol turned her head toward the camera. Her eyes were closed, her mouth opened, she was grunting and moaning with every breath. Carol raised her knees higher and wrapped her legs around Steve's waist as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss rippled through her quivering body
Again she came out with the dirty talk, a side of my wife I had never known existed.

“You fucker. You're so good with that cock of yours. I've never cum like this before, over and over. You've obviously had lots of practice you dirty man." Then she said something I have to admit was really brilliant.

"If my husband was here I'd be telling him to give you a big fat tip as a reward for the way you are giving me your big, fat, tip!”

It was unbelievable to me the way my wife is talking. That line about getting and giving a tip was like she had became someone else, and I was seeing a new side of my wife, or maybe a side that until now, had never came out.

Finally, bareback.

Then Carol asked Steve to remove that rubber so that they can enjoy each other skin-to-skin, yes, she actually said 'skin-to-skin,' a phrase I had read online but never thought that she would know or use.

Both Carol and I watched excitedly as Steve struggled to get that already stretched rubber off his cock. He tossed it onto the floor and climbed on.

My wife got the biggest smile on her face as he slid smoothly in. "Aaaaahh yes. That's better Steve, the real you and so much better."

I still don't know how he was able to keep going this long but finally, after another two or three minutes of hard thumping and another pending orgasm for my wife, Steve began to grunt and I knew he is getting ready to blow.

"God. What a man. I don't know how you can be doing this Steve, lasting like this. My husband would have been done after the first two or three minutes."

She knew, exactly when he was about to let go. "Yesssss, Steve, now!" As my wife yelled into his ear and gripped his ass tight, Steve finally let out a scream that once again came through the hotel walls as he pumped his jism deep inside my wife's drenched pussy.

"Oh Steve! I feel it, feel you...I'm cumming..." Her words were cut off as Steve jammed his lips onto hers. Carol was struggling, even in her passion, to raise her ass and legs as high as she could get them up and around him in order to better receive his load and enjoy her simultaneous orgasm.

In the afterglow of their torrid passion, they lay together sweating from their workout, gently kissing and holding each other. I think an entire two or three minutes passed before I heard my wife giggle and ask, “Is this a regular service the hotel provides?”

Steve smiled and said, “Only for the most special of my customers.” In response, my wife said “Thank you,” and again kissed him, and passionately. It sounded, the way my wife had thanked him, that it was now to be over.

Steve suggested they move to the shower. I watched, fascinated, as my wife and this so much more man than her husband held her hand and walked with her and out of sight. I also noticed that just for a second, Carol looked down as they were walking to see how Steve's cock looks naked and standing, and she wasn't disappointed, I am sure, to see it hanging down over six inches and swing side-to-side as he moved.

I have to admit, they looked good walking naked together, more a match than she and me. He is much younger than her, but you wouldn't know it to look at my wife.

My cameras couldn't see in the bathroom, but I could hear plenty of giggling and laughing as they played and cleaned up in the shower. Now, maybe for the first time I felt, sensed real resentment and jealousy that Steve is enjoying my wife while I can not see.

Finally they came out and back into view of my cameras. They were already dried off and they pressed their naked bodies together one last time as standing, they kissed. Steve got dressed, and as his long dangling cock disappeared within his pants my wife actually looked wistfully at it and said 'Bye bye beautiful cock' as Steve zipped up.

Yeah, she actually said that. Unbelievable. Yet, maybe very believable because this trap I had set up for my wife had turned out to be the adventure of a lifetime for her, apparently.

I would have thought that to be modest again, she might have put something on, but Carol still stood naked and again threw her arms around him in a deep kiss. Steve took out a hundred dollar bill and left it on the dresser and said, "I can't expect you to pay for this massage, here is a partial rebate on the massage fee service your husband ordered."

"No Steve, please keep it. You more than earned it."

"No baby. If you want, don't tell your husband I gave it to you and buy yourself a nice meal somewhere, on me."

She giggled. "If I do, it will be the most enjoyable meal I ever ate."

Steve kissed her again and took this last opportunity to once again feel her breasts. "These are really nice," he said, smiling. I knew that he was probably thinking of me watching as he said it.

Carol once again shocked me. "And my pussy?"

He grinned. "Fuck. One of the best, ever."

She smiled and gave him another peck on the lips. "Your cock is not 'just one of the best.' Since it is only my second one, it is definitely the best ever."

He grinned. "And your husband will never know..."

"Most definitely not!"

Remembering to pick up his gear, Steve left with a huge smile on his face, glad that my plan had worked to perfection.

My Turn With Steve

I kept watching the screen to be sure that my wife did not keep the door cracked in order to see Steve going down the hall. I couldn't see the door with my cameras but I could see her in the room. She was nowhere near the door so as Steve passed by, I opened my door and quickly waved him in.

Grinning, we immediately shook hands. Two conspirators, flush with success. But who had achieved the best success, me or Steve? The reader must decide. I had used Steve as an extension of my fantasy about my wife.

Steve, being used by me, had used my wife for his own pleasure. Who had came out on top?

It was obvious though, at the moment, that Steve is the most excited as the words came rushing out.

“Fuck, your wife was fantastic. Did you see it all on video?” Steve's eyes were bright with joy. The F word seemed to be appropriate so I too, used it.

“Fuck yes. Got it all as you fucked her and jerked off twice.”

Steve seemed surprised to hear my admission but smiled. “Twice? I can understand that. "

Before he could go on, I just had to tell him., "Steve, I didn't know Carol had shaved her pussy. She's never done that before and must have done it to surprise me on this trip. So you got to see, touch and fuck it before me."

"No shit? Fuck, that's fantastic. Your wife has a great bod with fantastic tits, but what I want most to talk about is her pussy," he giggled, "her shaved pussy. It is really tight. When I first went into her, I wasn't sure I could get it in.”

I made a joke. “Did you say IS tight, or WAS?”

Steve caught my meaning. “Well, in time, maybe a year,” he joked in laughter, “she'll be back to normal.” He saw that I was taking it well and went on. “I want to thank you. Carol is one of the best fucks I've ever had," he paused, "let me rephrase that, she is the best fuck I've ever had and the way we went about it was a real turn on.”

I had to tell him. "Well, I was a bit disappointed when you put that rubber on at first, but it probably worked out for the best cause when she asked you to take it off my excitement level went up, big time."

He laughed. "Mine too. I came out with the rubber bit thinking it would make my role as a masseuse for the hotel more believable. I really wanted to have her skin-to-skin, and when I put it in without the rubber it felt like I was fucking her new all over again."

"Yeah, that surprised me when she said she wanted you 'skin-to-skin.' I didn't even know that she was aware of that term."

There was something I wanted to ask. “When you were finally into my wife and going at it, and Carol started kissing you, it looked like she was really being passionate. Do you think that my wife was in love at that time?”

Steve frowned. “With me? In love?” Hell, I don't know, she might have been, but you don't need to worry, I won't be trying to take her away. I don't even know your real name or address, remember?”

“Steve, I'd like to set this up again. But we have a problem. Now she thinks you are officially the hotel masseur, so it can't be done unless we use this hotel again. Next time, same setup, it would be pretty hard to make it happen, her being alone with you.”

Steve sighed. “Yeah, we made a careful plan, but it doesn't leave any room for round two.”

I was thinking about asking Steve if he wanted to watch some of the video since I had to kill some time, and in the process, I was thinking, maybe Steve will whip out his cock and I can feel it with my hand, just to experience what Carol must have been thinking.

I'm not gay, but had I been in the room with them, I would have found a way to be feeling his cock, I'm sure of that, maybe even aiming it for him.

So I asked. "Steve, I don't have a lot of time because I'll have to check out of this room with my gear and get it onto the car and then be getting back to Carol, but would you like to see a little bit of what I have filmed?"

"Hell yes. Let's see it. To save some time, fast forward it till it gets to where she first turns over and shows her shaved pussy!"

"Exactly what I was thinking Steve."

So I did, fast forwarding, stopping a couple of times to be sure where I was on the video, and then there it was, my wife on her back, and her pussy, shaved and open for Steve's touch.

Carols First Massage.jpg

Instantly I froze the frame. "Fuck Steve, look at her eyes, how she's looking up at you so trusting as your hand begins to massage her right on the twat."

Steve giggled. "Wow, that is really a shot to be remembered. I know this much, my cock was so hard at that moment."

"I made it a point to look down at Steve's crotch as I answered. He was hard, already. I could see the bulge in his shorts. "Yeah, I bet you were, just like now."

I studied the video while his hand was still on Carol's pussy as she laid on her back. "Just look at her, so trusting. If she only knew what really was going on."

As we stood there, yes stood side-by-side, Steve looked over at me and smiled as he saw me still studying his bulge. "I know you want to, so go ahead and feel it."

I looked down, and sure enough, Steve was pulling it out, already erect. "You took a good look at it just before you left me alone with her, so now's your chance."

"And it's harder now," I said eagerly. As I joyfully wrapped my hand around his thick shaft, my heart pounded. "Fuck Steve, like she said, 'what a cock.' My wife must have gone wild feeling this inside her."

"You have the video for proof."

In a minute we both had our pants off. I was hard as a rock as my pants dropped, but hard as a rock came nowhere near matching his cock of boulder dimensions. He was eyeballing my cock with what looked like a slight smile.

"Now you see what I have Steve, or rather, don't have."

He chuckled. "Your cock is smaller than mine, yes, but at least you fit nicely into the average range and not into the little cock range."

He studied my cock, or pretended to. "I can see that you don't have any problem getting hard, and that's worth something."

As Steve wrapped his fingers around my shaft I knew he was just saying that to soothe my feelings, but I must say, having his hand on my cock sure felt good.

We watched some more while Steve also stroked my hard cock, and finally, when Steve was inside my wife, he said 'Pause it."

I did, and he asked, yes, asked. "Want this inside you? To see how it felt to her?"

He knows! How the fuck does he know that?

"Yes. Yes I do. I've never done that, but I'm curious as to what my wife was feeling."

"I have some K-Y right here."

Steve rubbed some K-Y on his rigid rod and stepped behind me. "Start the video again and just keep watching your wife taking my cock and pretend it's you, and this will feel...so...much....better."

I shivered. "Put a little more K-Y on my ass Steve."

He did, squeezing more out of the tube and rubbing a glob onto my anus. Fuck yes, that felt good too.

I think my cock stiffened even more when I felt the warm head of his rod first touch me on the anus. Then, with his cock in place, he placed both hands on my hips as I bent over slightly.

Suddenly, I got a bit scared. My breathing increased dramatically and I am sure Steve sensed it. He probably thought I was excited, not scared. Actually, he was correct. I was very excited.

"Go slow Steve. I've never done this before."

"Me neither, not with a man, but you and your wife are something special."

As I watched my wife slowly taking his cock deep, Steve was slowly easing his cock in as he talked, and yes, it did feel so much better. I was able to take him deep before long and with no feeling of discomfort.

"Now straighten up so that I can get a better grip on your hard cock."

I did, and immediately took notice that when I straightened up, my ass cheeks also tightened around his shaft. Now he was fucking me not only inside, but outside as my cheeks held onto what shaft was not inside at the time.

The fact that he again had his hand on my cock helped. It helped, his hand, so good that I was ready to cum any instance.

"Easy on my cock Steve. It's right on the edge of cumming."

We were watching Steve slow fuck my wife as I whispered to him, "Fuck Steve that does feel good. Now I know what my wife was feeling."

"Your ass feels good too. Almost as good as your wife's pussy. I've didn't know a man can feel this good all wrapped tight around my cock. Tell me when to cum and I'll let you feel me throbbing into your tight ass just like your wife felt me throbbing into her tight pussy."

Then as Steve fucked my wife harder on screen, he was holding my hips with one hand, wrapping his fingers of the other hand around my cock and fucking me steadily.

"Be sure to wait Steve. I want to have more time to enjoy the feel of your cock in me. You can keep fucking me until we see you you cum in my wife, that's when I want to feel you cumming in me. "

"That's right. Use your imagination and you can be Carol at that moment, feeling a strange man with a wonderful cock giving her the best orgasm ever."

"Yes, exactly."

We watched, Steve pumped and stroked, I put my hand over his at times to stop his stroking so I wouldn't cum too soon, and we waited until that moment when Steve groaned and began blasting his load into Carol's pussy.

My wife was saying it. "Oh Steve! I feel it, feel you...I'm cumming..."

I was feeling him too, intense throbs almost a second apart, and I let him know. "I feel it too Steve, and damn it feels good." Steve immediately started jacking me.

Oh fuck I came. Never so hard, so intensely, so completely in my entire life. I was feeling Steve, feeling what my wife had felt, at the same time I was seeing it on screen. I think that I would have came just as easily and hard had Steve not been stroking me at the same time.

Well, almost.

Then I was drained. Drained in the dick, drained in my entire body it seemed, I felt so weak.

I was a mess. My ass was a mess. My head was a mess. There was a mess on the floor in front of me. I didn't know at that point if I had made a wise decision concerning my wife or not, but I did know that I had never felt so drained in the genitals.

It was embarrassing after. I felt self-conscious about what has happened as Steve went into the bathroom and washed his cock. Then I took my turn as Steve put his cock away. My turn though did not consist of washing my cock, I needed to do it now and now was sitting on the commode.

Fortunately, Steve left the bathroom and waited. After squirting and wiping, and wiping again, I could barely stand I felt so weak. I was out in two or three minutes, though my ass still felt like it was draining cum.

Is this what it is like for women worldwide after having been well fucked? I hoped so, because I had certainly enjoyed it, though with no video of my wife taking the same cock, I would never have done this.

Steve was again dressed and I was still naked and Steve was seeing my soft three inch cock for the first time as we again shook hands, and I asked Steve if he wants that $100 back and he gave me an emphatic 'No' saying that he should be paying me. We shook hands still again, and he left.

At that moment I wasn't sure exactly what Steve thought of me. Did he feel that he had cuckolded me big time and in the process fucked me to boot, or did he feel, as I did, that we had shared something special, and hopefully just as special to him as it had been to me?

I immediately went to my screen and rolled the recording back to where Steve had left my wife to see how she had reacted after he had gone down the hall.

I know he must have dumped a huge load into Carol because as I waited and watched the screen after Steve had left my wife alone, fifteen minutes later she reached down and felt herself and again went into the bathroom.

I fast forwarded and apparently It took a long time for her to re-appear on screen after she had gone into the bathroom and I knew that she had been draining any residual. I caught up to her in real time and then I was again watching my wife live as it happens.

The thought occurred to me. What about that rubber? I had not seen Carol pick it up, and if it is still lying on the floor when I come in, I will either have to pretend not to see it, or discover it. Hmmm, if I did that, then Carol will not be able to deny what has happened and that could start a new conversation between she and I.

Now I was hoping Carol doesn't see or remember that rubber. If so, I'll 'find' it and we will begin having our confessional sex talk right away.

I might even act shocked, maybe disappointed, and enjoy having her begging forgiveness, and trying to explain what had gone on in her head, and even see if I can get her to tell me some details and because I had seen all, see how truthful she might be.

But dammit she found it. I saw her pick it up on camera and holding it delicately between two fingers, she held it up and studied it, then took it out of sight from my cameras and into the bathroom.

I hoped she knows enough not to try and flush it and instead will wrap it in tissue and put it in the trash. Later, I figured, I could pull it out and look at it, maybe even sniff it.

There again, I could 'find' it in the trash, but that might be kind of hard to do since why would I be checking the trash can?

I checked my watch. It was forty past six. I would have to wait almost another 20 minutes to get back, and then I would have to make a decision, as I had promised to fuck my wife. Should I fuck her so soon after Steve has stretched her so good, or wait?

Even though I had experienced an intense orgasm moments ago, I knew I would have no trouble getting it up again.

If we fuck, she would be able to make an instant comparison in her mind, after the fact, as to how my cock feels to her. She had already done it the other way, compared Steve after having had me for years.

My wife would probably make that decision for me, I knew. I would come into the room, and she would either rush towards me with open arms and legs ready to open, or she would play it cool and wait for me to make the first move.

If she doesn't immediately try to fuck me, I will preferably take her out first, in that hot dress, and get her after dinner when I've had more time to recharge. Then I saw my wife check her watch and going over to the closet, dig out the dress she had hung on a hook.

As I watched her fitting it on, I knew now, she plans to be ready for me to take her out to eat probably, and like me, give her body a chance to recharge.

I used a few minutes of the time I had left to again vacate my ass and then vacate that other room and take my gear with me. I put it in the car trunk and headed back to my room, the room in which my wife is waiting for me.

I could feel more cum maybe, around my anus. Using my card key, I took a deep breath and opened the door. Carols First Massage.jpg

Last edited:
very hot story made me wet

HUGS CARRIE

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
carrie5 said:
very hot story made me wet

HUGS CARRIE
A lot of my stories are written so as to interest women as well as men. Glad you liked it, or rather, what sport venture wrote and I enhanced and lengthened. (Almost forgot for a moment that this is not one my original stories..)

Be sure to read Erotic Dreams. That one is written more for women.

Last edited:
  • Love
Great read until you went gay on me ! But hey different stroke for different folks literally on this story lol

Bcuckold said:
Great read until you went gay on me ! But hey different stroke for different folks literally on this story lol
Not gay, For that, they would be kissing, Ewwww, The husband is not being gay I venture, when he is watching his wife taking a cock on video and feeling that very same cock in his ass just a little while later as he builds to an orgasm. Again, not gay, he was just imagining himself as his wife as he enjoyed being fucked.

Last edited:
  • Love
Nice! So hot!

• Love
Verycurious said:
Nice! So hot!
While you were reading, Verycurious, were you able to put yourself in her place? I hope so, because I write many of my stories to please women as well as men.

• Love
EroticWriter said:
A lot of my stories are written so as to interest women as well as men. Glad you liked it, or rather, what sport venture wrote and I enhanced and lengthened. (Almost forgot for a moment that this is not one my original stories..)

Be sure to read Erotic Dreams. That one is written more for women.
Great hot story....................

EroticWriter said:
While you were reading, Verycurious, were you able to put yourself in her place? I hope so, because I write many of my stories to please women as well as men.
well done.............................................