• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ref a mature couple on tv

• Thread startercasie
  • Start date

casie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 11, 2009
just saw a couple on tv , where she was a mature nice slim lady of id say
50 with hubby but the problem was she wanted lots more sex, but he was in
capable and they were seeking help. my question is this to all do you think
its possible for him to change and become a real man as he couldnt satisfy his wife , but i dont think so , so if the help fails will they be looking for a bull soon - poor woman she needs it bad , and she said they have to sort it out or its over . from what i know it wont help to get assistance as the way i see it your either a bull, or a sissy who cant please woman, it will be hard to change . what does everyone else think will his wife be able to get her hubby to get it up or will she find other men soon. i think there are lots of couples like them.

Cool, and *very* interesting

Casie,

Thanks for bringing this up. It's VERY interesting that this situation was — and continues to be, I gather — presented on TV. Was it in the form of a "soap opera" on normal commercial television, or did you see it on a cable TV channel? In the U.S., cable TV seems to be a lot less regulated by the Federal Communications Commission [FCC] than commercial TV. It would also be of interest to know whether you saw this on a U.S. or other (say, European) TV program.

Thanks—

Custer

no its uk programmes where singles couples air there problems and often there is a couple wife / poor hubby and lover on the show where they wait for a dna test , and many times
poor hubby is hoping its his baby but the dna tests show its lovers and poor hubby is in tears while lover is happy and wifeys fine.

Casie,

Thanks for clarifying your initial post.

casie said:
No, its UK programmes where single couples air their problems and often there is a couple [consisting of a] wife and poor hubby and lover on the show. They wait for a DNA test, and many times [always, one would assume... C.L.] poor hubby hopes it's his baby but the DNA tests show it's his wife's lover's baby [and, of course, his wife's]. Poor hubby is in tears while his wife's lover is happy and his wife is fine.

Interesting. That's very progressive TV programming, IMO.

—Custer

like to hear more comments on my first post

1st. It's selfish of the wife to say she'd leave him over this, like money, sex isn't the end all be all of a relationship. <married 18 years> However the hubby probably can't change his physical abilities and bad sex is bad sex that a blue pill won't cure. The one question I have about this is, What help were they seeking?

Users who are viewing this thread