• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

"Reconcilliation?"

• Thread starterherbie001
  • Start date

herbie001

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 6, 2006
After the "apartheid" era,are there any white South African ladies who would like to make up for the injustices of the past by fucking black South African men?(Please submit photo's,preferebly also showing your feet)

Not From There But Would Love to Cum For A Visit

We are a MWC from Canada that Spends Winters In Florida, Would love to make a Trip To Africa and Help Make Up for the Past injustuses.

Attachments

• wedding2.jpg
    wedding2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,311
  • Sucking.jpg
    Sucking.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,397
  • GangBang.jpg
    GangBang.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,312
Very kind of you

Jetboy32u+ said:
We are a MWC from Canada that Spends Winters In Florida, Would love to make a Trip To Africa and Help Make Up for the Past injustuses.
Lovely lady you have there Jetboy. She looks great in the pics and would make a wonderful toy for the Zulus of South Africa. Simply don't forget the condoms as the prevelance of HIV in SA is quite high and you don't want to turn a fun trip into a nightmare.

Jetboy32u+ said:
There are not only Zulu's in South Africa,there are also Xhosa's,Sotho's,Venda's,Pedi,Tswana,Ndebele etc.
On average they have a much darker complexion than African Americans,and not all of them speak English,although you'd be fairly well off speaking english.

Just a word of caution:Aids is rife through the whole of Africa,although somewhat controlled in South Africa,so it may very well be extremely dangerous.

South Africa also has a very big problem with violent crime,so it would be better to stay indoors at night,avoid highways,and rather work through someone you know,than to try and set up meetings on your own.

My honest opinion...?

Keep this a fantacy,reality may be very dangerous.

A white slave wife-black Master fantacy would go down good either way.

Attachments

• slave.jpg
    slave.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 963
  • 010aaaa.jpg
    010aaaa.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 881
Hey Jetboy32u+ you don't have to take a trip to Africa to make up for past injustices come to New York and I will take care of that wife of yours. email me at: realdl36@yahoo.com

Shouldn't the question be whether there were any black African men and women in South Africa willing to acknowledge the role of white people in making their country the only relatively modern African state, by offering themselves for the pleasure of white people?

And be prepared to work with them to prevent South Africa's becoming yet another sad story of decline like Zimbabwe, and the Congo?

Jetboy32u+ said:

She IS beautiful....and is obviously very into her passion.....(lucky girl).

Thanks for the Advise

She is Very Adicted to BBC and Very Much Wants an African Exspearance. But I dorealise the need for Caution.
this Is one of the Reason that a White Slut Needs a Hub or other Party Interested in Her Well being, So She does end up getting her self total Fucked up wail indulaging in her Need for BBC

Attachments

• red dress.jpg
    red dress.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 575
Go to Africa

I hope you devils go to Africa and that you are mauled by a gorilla after you finish sucking his cock.

farrakhan said:
I hope you devils go to Africa and that you are mauled by a gorilla after you finish sucking his cock.

You tell 'em monkey boy!

Jetboy

Where Ar You And Ur Hotwife Located

I Am In Toronto And Welcoem Your Slut Into My City For Some Hard Core Interracial Play

And Welcome Any Hot Wife Couple Visiting Toronto In Th Enew Year.

Attachments

• Crazy 025.jpg
    Crazy 025.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 318
farrakhan said:
Note the 'go to Africa'...

Not 'come to Africa'...

Yet another poster who has preconcieved notions but no real experience or knowledge

Oh shut up Expat ..you are as sick as they come. You are one of two reason I wish they freedom of speech laws were different. But everyone has a right to say their piece, even sick fuckers like you.

Just come to denver colorado and lets make it right!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread