• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Real time

• Thread starterjoey7890
  • Start date

joey7890

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2006
Her Bull showed up exactly on time,I showed him to the kitchen . Ihad put out his favorite drinks and asked him his preference.I handed him his drink and we made small talk waiting for my godess to make her entrance.
She entered the kitchen in her full red reglia and was stunning.Her Bull looked her over and after commenting on her beauty he began first to rub her body and then passionitly kiss her. the truth is its not just a fuck . Thier lovers! I am so afraid. They kissed amd embraced moving ariund the kitchen in a sensual yet lust ful ballet. As I watched them my heart beat in my chest and weak cock thickened.My Godess now some what disheveld, looks at me and says where going up to bedroom,they leave me in the Kitchen.
I finish my drink and follow them upstairs( I am permited to watch)AS they lie on the bed The Bull continues to rub and massage her, he hikes up her gown and begins to rub her legs and pussy. I cant help but notice that her panties are soaked thru with her juice. He lift her dress further and reveals my wifes tits and nipples,He rubs them and kisses her deeply he holds her head and gazes into her eyes constantly telling her what a beauty she is.She is franticly pulling at his jeans trying to get him to release his cock,Now the Bull is ready to take his woman, He gets up off the bed and starts to pull off his clothes, he orders my wife to get out of the dress and stand before him. Get on your knees he says and she drops to floor like a serving girl. without hesatation she takes his thick swollen red manly cock into her mouth.A perfect supplicant she begans to worship his cock like she has never done mine. He cuts her short and orders on to the bed in doggie position I get a glimpse of her glisening pussy just before he climbs on the bed Kneeling behind her and slips his rock hard manhhod into my Quivering wifes soaked ready needy pussy.What a man he is.
He drives himself into her as he pulls on her hips,"whats that inside of you' he demands of her," my mans cock" she answers. Her first orgasm happens in maybe two to three minutes, Her chest pressted to the bed, her arms out streched her fingers clutching at the sheets' her monas of ectasy almost like pain as her bull picks up the pace and begins to apply all his weight lifters power. The harder he drives her the more she cums , he begans to demand her orgasms." com on baby , om on" he calls to her and she cums on command.He orders her to her back lenghtwise now on the bed.He folds her legs back over her shoulders posioning my wifes pussy for his maximum pleasure. My wifes favorite position with every man she ever had except me. He penatrates her gently all the while kissing her and makeing love to her as I watch. I am convinced he could take from me this very nite, and I could nothing to stop eithier of them.The Bull begins to drive his hips with more deliberate power, The sounds my wife is making is animal like. as he begins to to drive into her agian he tells her he is going to satify his self. " Im going to fill your hips with my sperm " He tells her."I m clean for you" she responds. I am not allowed to to soil my Godess with sissy juice for a minimum 48 hous prior to Her taking her Bulls cum.He growls like a beast as my wife screams in unison. The Bull fills my wife with his rich Bull cum. I back out of the room . Time to begin thier dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread