• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

real time post

• Thread starterjoey7890
  • Start date

joey7890

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2006
I fed them, I serve on dinner on trays next to the bed. I missed thier second coupleing while I was in the kitchen. I sat across from them as we ate watching them feed each other and flirt . My Godess put a light robe but let it hang open so her breasts were ******* for his pleasure. As soon as he was done eating he began to man handle my wife with his alternateing rubbing and massageing. He pushed her back and pulled her over on her side. he reached down and pulled up her legs and pushed them to her chest. From where I sat I could see her pussy, lips swollen . purple, flush with the color of lust.Soon he will leave. I will see him to the door and then run to her.She be standing waiting for me. Her legs slightly apart, standing tall shoulders back, her eyes will have fire in them.I will embrace her gently, kiss her gently as I profess my undying love for her.She will put her hands on my shoulders and begin to gently yet with conviction push me downward. as slide down into my submission I will suckle here nipples fisrt one then the other. then back and forth as she forces ever lower down her body.I will briefly kiss her stomach and lower belly till I am Kneeling directly in front of her pussy. I will smell the sweet sent of there lust I will look up at my Godess and ask her will she ever be only for me. She will look down and slowly shake her head no. I hear the Bull coming down the stairs I must go.

Users who are viewing this thread