• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

real time post

• Thread starterjoey7890
  • Start date

joey7890

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2006
My Godess is home and taking a bath. I have been told to get out her red pantie and bra set the panties are more like a tiny mini dress with no crotch, the are clips to hold up her red stockings. I love to kneel downfor her and help with the clips, her legs are so long I have to let the cips all the way out. She will be putting on her shear red gown, clear hi heels. With her heels on and her red hair up she stands 6ft tall. Towering over my 5ft 7 in height. But even at 6 ft her Bull still stands comfortabley taller than she.As soon as she is out of the tub I will happily help her prepare for the fucking she needs so badly. The finishing touch is when I take my finger tip and coat it with honey, I gently massage the honey into her swollen wet pussy,no wonder he loves to suck on my wifes pussy. he makes cum two or three times that way before he mounts her.

Preparing my wife for her date is high on my list of the things i enjoy about the LS. Enjoyed your description.

Users who are viewing this thread