• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Rate my wife

• Thread starteramater2003
  • Start date
A

amater2003

she is 30y.old

Attachments

• P08010096.jpg
    P08010096.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 575
nice ass! made for spanking with bbc !

Nice Ass!!

where is this hott piece of ass??!

spanking

what you thing

Attachments

• P803013266.jpg
    P803013266.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 415
Shouldn't it be: "Rate My Wife's Ass"? ;)

she has a nice fucking ass, i would love 2 fuck your wife.

My wife melting snow

When my wife wanted me to take her picture when she was very hot, she caused a snow to melt and avalanche ensued. Hundreds of voyeurs fell into the precipice before managing to close their flies. Their dicks shrunk and inverted inside their bellies

Attachments

• bsnowhair.jpg
    bsnowhair.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 642
Not to mention

the damage to the polar bear population!:)

amater2003 said:
what you thing

Yes - a nice ass for spanking FOR SURE. Does she like that sort of treatment?

Show us and tell us more about her :)

Great ass, dude! I'd definitely take her and fuck her in front of you!

And enjoy every minute of the body!

Marquis,

Marquis69 said:
When my wife wanted me to take her picture when she was very hot, she caused a snow to melt and avalanche ensued. Hundreds of voyeurs fell into the precipice before managing to close their flies. Their dicks shrunk and inverted inside their bellies.

I see you took your wife's photo while visiting the North Cascades in Washington State. (Mt. Shuksan,* in the background, is unmistakable.) Do you and your gorgeous wife live in Washington?

Your pic that includes your wife's face enables me to answer your question. She is A+ for sure! Nice ass, too, and very nice-looking legs in your first photo. Very attractive choice of panties....

—Custer

*I should mention, I suppose, Mt. Shuksan is often used as a backdrop in ads for places nowhere near that peak (Alaska, for example, which has much more impressive mountains but they're less convenient to reach and photograph).

Thanx for comment

would love to fuck her

Attachments

• 1345.jpg
    1345.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 178
very sexy ass!!

Users who are viewing this thread