• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Random Sexy Wife

• Thread startercookman7
  • Start date

cookman7

Hotwife, sub-cuck
Beloved Member
Jun 1, 2016
Australia
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 7.jpg

Reactions: HubofBlonde36D, Nazareth and jps18
some more...8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg

Reactions: Nazareth and jps18
19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 24.jpg 26.jpg

Reactions: Hungforplay, Nazareth and jps18
Fabulous set of pics once again ! Your wife is smokin hot , so sexy , simply stunning !

Reactions: contentshot and cookman7
WOW! Beautiful, magnificent, marvelous, superb.

Is she shared?

Reactions: cookman7
Every series of pictures you have posted have been smokin' hot!
I am grateful; thank you!

2wheel said:
WOW! Beautiful, magnificent, marvelous, superb.

Is she shared?
shared? well that implies that I share her...so no... She is the Dominant one sexually in our relationship, and she takes lovers when and who she wants...so i guess she shares herself? lol

Nazareth said:
Every series of pictures you have posted have been smokin' hot!
I am grateful; thank you!
thank you. that's a great compliment :) please let us know if you would like anything in particular. we have many thousands so you never know!

Reactions: Nazareth
That's a good way to answer. I assumed, wrongly, and used incorrect wording. I should have asked if she plays with others.

2wheel said:
That's a good way to answer. I assumed, wrongly, and used incorrect wording. I should have asked if she plays with others.
thanks 2wheel... ;-) here are a couple just for you never before published anywhere on the web - at least I think because 005.jpg 007.jpg 017.jpg she has been published literally thousands of times lol

Reactions: jps18 and Nazareth
thanks everyone ... some more for you. apologies if have already posted some...please let me know :)SexyGoddess more randomness 001.jpg SexyGoddess more randomness 002.jpg SexyGoddess more randomness 003.jpg SexyGoddess more randomness 004.jpg SexyGoddess more randomness 005.jpg SexyGoddess more randomness 006.jpg SexyGoddess more randomness 007.jpg SexyGoddess more randomness 008.jpg SexyGoddess more randomness 009.jpg SexyGoddess more randomness 010.jpg

and the rest of this seriesSexyGoddess more randomness 011.jpg SexyGoddess more randomness 012.jpg SexyGoddess more randomness 013.jpg SexyGoddess more randomness 014.jpg SexyGoddess more randomness 015.jpg SexyGoddess more randomness 016.jpg SexyGoddess more randomness 017.jpg SexyGoddess more randomness 018.jpg

few more 001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 005.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

011.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 016 (2).jpg 016.jpg 017 (2).jpg 017.jpg 021.jpg

WOW cookman !!! Tremendously sexy HOT Pics ! Dude , I just love her body ! And thats one of the prettiest looking pussies I've seen ! Fantastic work . Thank the Mrs. for us !

Users who are viewing this thread