• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Questions and comments about various factors and elements in "Cuckhold / Hotwife"

• Thread starterJulieIsMe
  • Start date

JulieIsMe

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 10, 2009
Hello!

I've just joined this forum in hopes of understanding the "Cuckhold / Hotwife" phenomenon more clearly. My reasons for doing so are many and varied, and among them is the fact that my own parents participated in this sort of adult "arrangement" for quite a long period during my teen years. Needless to say, I've been curious about it ever since.

Some of the most perplexing things about this phenomenon revolve around obvious dangers in terms of STD's. Also, there's the potential for marriage break-up's. Then there's the chance of some types of crime perpetrated against the couple by the chosen "Bull". And of course, there's the changes and shifts in feeling between husband and wife as they proceed into this kind of lifestyle / activity.

To better understand me and where I'm coming from, let me just say that I've already had intimate relationships with Black men specifically, and I've found these intensely exciting, stimulating, satisfying, and fulfilling. In other words, I'm not some sort of racist at all. Furthermore, the Cuckhold / Hotwife activities of my parents during my teen years did NOT traumatize me in the least, but it DID get me very curious about the dynamics and components involved in it and the dynamics and changes between the husband and the wife once they decided to move into the lifestyle.

So, here I am in this forum - poking my nose into everyone's posts and trying to get honest opinions from them about what makes this "taste" of their's "tick".
I hope to hear from all of you in any way you care to respond, but PLEASE keep in mind that although I don't mind discussion the blatantly sexual aspects of this lifestyle, I'm not here to get-off over communications concerning these.......or to get anyone else off with my responses either. This is to say that I'm prefectly willing to communicate with you about all aspects of this, but I'm hoping that you won't become crude or rude or deliberately abrasive with me while I do so.
Smooches atcha all !
Julie

Hi Julie, if you have any questions please feel free to ask me, I have 40 years experience of being a cuckold and recently lost my wife to a black lover.
I prefer to answer questions so as not ot go over things that don't interest you or maybe too crude for you.

LLC

lifelong cuck said:
Hi Julie, if you have any questions please feel free to ask me, I have 40 years experience of being a cuckold and recently lost my wife to a black lover.
I prefer to answer questions so as not ot go over things that don't interest you or maybe too crude for you.

LLC

Hello LLC, and thank you for responding to my thread. Well, do you regret getting involved in this lifestyle now that you've lost your wife to her playmate? Or, let me also ask; did you willingly participate in this lifestyle...or was it initiated by your wife and because of that, you had no choice except to comply?

Also; I see that there are a lot of married men who find the idea of their wives having sex with strangers or play partners to be extremely exciting. Is this how her Hotwifing affected you? Were you pleased with it, or intimidated by it?

Another thing I'm wondering about is whether or not your wife chose / preferred Black men for her play partners / Bulls? And did you have any say in the type of Bull she would see ( his age, physique, endowment, etc. )?

Were you ever worried about STD's and how did the two of you get around that ( did you insist on AIDS tests of the Bulls, etc. ) ?

My personal theory concerning WHY couples ( its seems that such couples are almost always White as far as race goes ) - WHY couples choose to embark on this kind of activity, is simply due to being bored. In my view, there's the excitement surrounding a new sex partner for one spouse and viewing/hearing about the reactions resulting from play by the other spouse. And of course, there's the deeply hidden, naughty "taboo" about sex between a married woman and a single man linked with the interracial sex aspect coupled also with the fact that both husband and wife willingly desire to experience such a scenario.

What are your views?

No choice, she made me her cuckold

JulieIsMe said:
Hello LLC, and thank you for responding to my thread. Well, do you regret getting involved in this lifestyle now that you've lost your wife to her playmate? Or, let me also ask; did you willingly participate in this lifestyle...or was it initiated by your wife and because of that, you had no choice except to comply?

Also; I see that there are a lot of married men who find the idea of their wives having sex with strangers or play partners to be extremely exciting. Is this how her Hotwifing affected you? Were you pleased with it, or intimidated by it?

Another thing I'm wondering about is whether or not your wife chose / preferred Black men for her play partners / Bulls? And did you have any say in the type of Bull she would see ( his age, physique, endowment, etc. )?

Were you ever worried about STD's and how did the two of you get around that ( did you insist on AIDS tests of the Bulls, etc. ) ?

My personal theory concerning WHY couples ( its seems that such couples are almost always White as far as race goes ) - WHY couples choose to embark on this kind of activity, is simply due to being bored. In my view, there's the excitement surrounding a new sex partner for one spouse and viewing/hearing about the reactions resulting from play by the other spouse. And of course, there's the deeply hidden, naughty "taboo" about sex between a married woman and a single man linked with the interracial sex aspect coupled also with the fact that both husband and wife willingly desire to experience such a scenario.

What are your views?

My wife as my G/F had her first black lover at 17. I didn't realise it back then but that changed her perception of sex for good. She had always cum more easily and often when fucked by black men, she sees it as more erotic.

I had no choice in being a cuckold, it was over 5 years into the marriage before I learned that I was. I have never had any input into who she fucked, how often or where.

She has given me 1 STI and 1 STD during our marriage and that includes long periods where she withdrew sex from me for periods of 2, 5 and 10 years.

I have never been well endowed and my wife just didn't enjoy sex with me, but did with well hung men.

Hope this answers your questions Julie?

PS see my story of interracial cuckold under how I was made a real cuck!

lifelong cuck said:
My wife as my G/F had her first black lover at 17. I didn't realise it back then but that changed her perception of sex for good. She had always cum more easily and often when fucked by black men, she sees it as more erotic.

I had no choice in being a cuckold, it was over 5 years into the marriage before I learned that I was. I have never had any input into who she fucked, how often or where.

She has given me 1 STI and 1 STD during our marriage and that includes long periods where she withdrew sex from me for periods of 2, 5 and 10 years.

I have never been well endowed and my wife just didn't enjoy sex with me, but did with well hung men.

Hope this answers your questions Julie?

Hello again, LLC:

Thanks for the response and generally you have answered some of my questions IF I am making the proper assumptions about the content of your answers.
For example; your situation hardly sounds like an enjoyable experience at all, so I'm assuming that you personally would not want to get involved with another woman who would even remotely entertain participating in this lifestyle....correct?
Also; it seems to me that you REALLY loved your wife intensely and may possibly have held out a hope that she would come to her senses and stop her Hotwifing activities, since you obviously stayed married for such a long time and even lost her to a play partner in the end instead of leaving her. Am I correct in this respect too, or are you naturally masochistic since you remained in such an unpleasant relationship for so long?
But perhaps the strangest thing about you ( and I'm not trying to poke fun at you or insult you at all in saying this ) is that you are here on this forum ! I mean, why would a guy who has gone through such a horrible relationship containing deception, blatant disregard for health ( and even life ! ), and deliberately harsh behavior as far as sex with his spouse went....why would he even want the slightest reminder of any of these elements or issues by being a member of a forum dedicated to the lifestyle?

You say you are not well endowed, and I can really sympathize with you about that. I don't mean to be cruel, but it is a fact that size does matter, and guys who are little really are at a severe disadvantage in today's sexual arena. Perhaps you'll be lucky enough to find a woman who is physically small and can be satisfied with the stimulation you're able to provide her with because everyone deserves happiness and love in their life, and you are no exception. Actually, I'm appalled by what you've mentioned here about your wife. I find it really troubling that there are some women out there who would actually marry a man and then behave like this in spite of his loyalty and love toward her. Its sick, really. All I can say about her is that, considering her choice of lifestyle and her lack of precaution in terms of STD's, she may get her "reward" for her cruelty and terrible treatment of you in a very unpleasant way thanks to some play partner or lover who leaves her with a "gift" she's not counting on.

Time makes a cuckold

JulieIsMe said:
Hello again, LLC:

Thanks for the response and generally you have answered some of my questions IF I am making the proper assumptions about the content of your answers.
For example; your situation hardly sounds like an enjoyable experience at all, so I'm assuming that you personally would not want to get involved with another woman who would even remotely entertain participating in this lifestyle....correct?
Also; it seems to me that you REALLY loved your wife intensely and may possibly have held out a hope that she would come to her senses and stop her Hotwifing activities, since you obviously stayed married for such a long time and even lost her to a play partner in the end instead of leaving her. Am I correct in this respect too, or are you naturally masochistic since you remained in such an unpleasant relationship for so long?
But perhaps the strangest thing about you ( and I'm not trying to poke fun at you or insult you at all in saying this ) is that you are here on this forum ! I mean, why would a guy who has gone through such a horrible relationship containing deception, blatant disregard for health ( and even life ! ), and deliberately harsh behavior as far as sex with his spouse went....why would he even want the slightest reminder of any of these elements or issues by being a member of a forum dedicated to the lifestyle?

You say you are not well endowed, and I can really sympathize with you about that. I don't mean to be cruel, but it is a fact that size does matter, and guys who are little really are at a severe disadvantage in today's sexual arena. Perhaps you'll be lucky enough to find a woman who is physically small and can be satisfied with the stimulation you're able to provide her with because everyone deserves happiness and love in their life, and you are no exception. Actually, I'm appalled by what you've mentioned here about your wife. I find it really troubling that there are some women out there who would actually marry a man and then behave like this in spite of his loyalty and love toward her. Its sick, really. All I can say about her is that, considering her choice of lifestyle and her lack of precaution in terms of STD's, she may get her "reward" for her cruelty and terrible treatment of you in a very unpleasant way thanks to some play partner or lover who leaves her with a "gift" she's not counting on.

True I was '******' into this sexual arena but over time I learned how sexually inadequate I was when I saw what other men could do for my wife and I singularly failed to achieve.

Unfortunately I succumbed more and more to the sexual fetish aspects of being a cuckold and now only get aroused at the prospect of being the sub of a dom wife and her sexually superior lovers.

I still love my wife to bits and wish her only happiness in her up and coming nuptials, just wish she'd just stayed married and kept her as he now willing cuckold!
PS She is marrying a black lover of 8 years and is now based in Reston Va.

lifelong cuck said:
True I was '******' into this sexual arena but over time I learned how sexually inadequate I was when I saw what other men could do for my wife and I singularly failed to achieve.

Unfortunately I succumbed more and more to the sexual fetish aspects of being a cuckold and now only get aroused at the prospect of being the sub of a dom wife and her sexually superior lovers.

I still love my wife to bits and wish her only happiness in her up and coming nuptials, just wish she'd just stayed married and kept her as he now willing cuckold!
PS She is marrying a black lover of 8 years and is now based in Reston Va.

Well, LLC, I'm now wondering about the psychological mechanisms involved in causing a man to accept "how sexually inadequate" he apparently was in comparison to other men? What about self respect and anger? Weren't you ever angry and just sick of, or fed-up with, this sort of abuse? Because that's what it is, you know - blatant abuse.
And WHY do you STILL "love" your wife at all, nevermind "to bits"? Especially after what she's done to you ( including specifically, the transmission of STD's!! )???
As for her next marriage to this Black lover; I wonder how faithful he'll be toward her? I also wonder if that has even crossed her mind??
Many Black men who are incredibly virile and stamina-laden tend to "roam" anywhere they can find sexual adventure and release. I've can attest to this "fact" from first-hand experience, since I've been openly pursued and propositioned by MARRIED Black males several times.
Back to you: I just can't get my head around your willingness to be a Cuckhold now. Not after enduring years of this kind of abusive and dangerous sort of activity on the part of your wife.....abusive and dangerous activity which YOU did not willingly want to become involved with, but instead which YOU were both secretly involved in and then blatantly dragged into. That, to me, is really hard to understand.
When you say that <quote>: "unfortunately I succumbed more and more to the sexual fetish aspects of being a cuckhold", what I wonder is; why you don't seek the help of a psychologist or psychiatrist? Any sort of professional input on what you've been suffering for so long may help you get a HEALTHY handle on your past marriage, and enable you to rise above feelings and inclinations which you were literally ****** into. This really sounds like some sort of brainwashing, where you, the individual, was unwillingly but relentlessly subjected to situations and conditions that impacted your being to such a deep level and such an extreme extent, you had no choice except to conform to them....until finally you "became" ( in character) a person who you ordinarily would never have considered twisting yourself into, and which you'd ordinarily and normally would never have even wanted to have anything to do with.
What a tragic state of affairs.

take it...

My advice would be...

1. take is slowly and if you arrange to meet a guy do not feel as though you have to go through with it.
2. Use condoms - I know a lot of people in here go for the 'cream pie' idea, but I want to grow old and see my grandkids grow up.
3. Meet in public spaces - get a feel for the guy before you go off.
4. Talk to your partner and work out your bounderies - make sure you both get something out of it (some people may disagree here and say the women should be able to do what they want and the guy support her no matter what - but I disagree)
5. Enjoy and dont take it too seriously there are some very funny moments (nothing like being tied up and being made to watch your wife and her lover and then seeing him unable to get an erection...)

Cheers peeps - cris x

chris said:
My advice would be...

1. take is slowly and if you arrange to meet a guy do not feel as though you have to go through with it.
2. Use condoms - I know a lot of people in here go for the 'cream pie' idea, but I want to grow old and see my grandkids grow up.
3. Meet in public spaces - get a feel for the guy before you go off.
4. Talk to your partner and work out your bounderies - make sure you both get something out of it (some people may disagree here and say the women should be able to do what they want and the guy support her no matter what - but I disagree)
5. Enjoy and dont take it too seriously there are some very funny moments (nothing like being tied up and being made to watch your wife and her lover and then seeing him unable to get an erection...)

Cheers peeps - cris x

Hello Chris:

I'm very confused about the content of your post. To whom are you addressing your advice? LLC or me?

Hi Julie,

You seem to be asking a sincere question. I hope you find the answers you're looking for. Sent you a private message.

40 years is a long time

JulieIsMe said:
Well, LLC, I'm now wondering about the psychological mechanisms involved in causing a man to accept "how sexually inadequate" he apparently was in comparison to other men? What about self respect and anger? Weren't you ever angry and just sick of, or fed-up with, this sort of abuse? Because that's what it is, you know - blatant abuse.
And WHY do you STILL "love" your wife at all, nevermind "to bits"? Especially after what she's done to you ( including specifically, the transmission of STD's!! )???
As for her next marriage to this Black lover; I wonder how faithful he'll be toward her? I also wonder if that has even crossed her mind??
Many Black men who are incredibly virile and stamina-laden tend to "roam" anywhere they can find sexual adventure and release. I've can attest to this "fact" from first-hand experience, since I've been openly pursued and propositioned by MARRIED Black males several times.
Back to you: I just can't get my head around your willingness to be a Cuckhold now. Not after enduring years of this kind of abusive and dangerous sort of activity on the part of your wife.....abusive and dangerous activity which YOU did not willingly want to become involved with, but instead which YOU were both secretly involved in and then blatantly dragged into. That, to me, is really hard to understand.
When you say that <quote>: "unfortunately I succumbed more and more to the sexual fetish aspects of being a cuckhold", what I wonder is; why you don't seek the help of a psychologist or psychiatrist? Any sort of professional input on what you've been suffering for so long may help you get a HEALTHY handle on your past marriage, and enable you to rise above feelings and inclinations which you were literally ****** into. This really sounds like some sort of brainwashing, where you, the individual, was unwillingly but relentlessly subjected to situations and conditions that impacted your being to such a deep level and such an extreme extent, you had no choice except to conform to them....until finally you "became" ( in character) a person who you ordinarily would never have considered twisting yourself into, and which you'd ordinarily and normally would never have even wanted to have anything to do with.
What a tragic state of affairs.

Firstly Julie it was over 40 years from I first met my wife to her divorcing me.

When things are so gradual over such a long time the steps from one stage of being an unwilling cuckold to the point where you sexually enjoy being only a vicarious playmate comes in steps so small you don't perceive the chnages.
Also when discovered I was a cuckold I was sick to my stomach and hurt so much but I also saw an up side to it. To understand that you need to know that at this point in my marriage I hadn't made love to her in over 2 years and was certain she was either frigid or not turned on by men! So seeingher want sex with men, even if it wasn't me, gave me such hope! I felt that maybe some years fuckign around then she'd settle down an dbe happy with me. I did know a lot of women who were sluts as young women who as I saw them were so conservative as they got a little older.

Things ebbed and flowed an djust when I felt I couldn't ccept things any longer there would be some excitement that 'roped' me in a for afew more years. Also we had a daughter and I took my resposnibilities as a father very seriously and at times did stay for her and not my wife or for me.

There did come a time when I enjoyed my role as a cuckold and am more turned on by the humiliation of seeing my wife pleasured by a real man than failing on my own. As you can see from my private photo albums, my most erotic experience is kissing my wife as she got fucked to orgasm by a well hung lover.

So I guess from your comments you feel I now need some form of counselling before I'd attempt a new relationship? It was in counselling I found out my wife didn't enjoy sex with me!

Puzzled me too!

JulieIsMe said:
Hello Chris:

I'm very confused about the content of your post. To whom are you addressing your advice? LLC or me?

Just so you'll know here's a couple of photos of me and why I NEED to be a cuckold now.

The second photo is the last success I had, trying to get anything close to an erection.

LLC

Attachments

• My lil dick.jpg
    My lil dick.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 60
  • Semi hard.jpg
    Semi hard.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 69
lifelong cuck said:
Just so you'll know here's a couple of photos of me and why I NEED to be a cuckold now.

The second photo is the last success I had, trying to get anything close to an erection.

LLC

Thanks for the graphic explanation, but it wasn't really necessary. And just to let you know, there are procedures available today in terms of extension implants which could really do a lot for you and solve some of your size issues. I don't want to sound like some total gold-plated bitch here, but I'm just offering you my opinion that you really could begin to enjoy some sort of a normal relationship by taking a few steps in directions that have nothing to do with this kind of lifestyle. That's why I suggested the psychologist/psychiatrist approach. Naturally you found out that your wife didn't enjoy sex with you in your present genital condition, but that can be changed, and what's strange is why she married you considering this and why you two stayed together when both were so unsatisfied? Oh well.

Sorry to be so graphic

JulieIsMe said:
Thanks for the graphic explanation, but it wasn't really necessary. And just to let you know, there are procedures available today in terms of extension implants which could really do a lot for you and solve some of your size issues. I don't want to sound like some total gold-plated bitch here, but I'm just offering you my opinion that you really could begin to enjoy some sort of a normal relationship by taking a few steps in directions that have nothing to do with this kind of lifestyle. That's why I suggested the psychologist/psychiatrist approach. Naturally you found out that your wife didn't enjoy sex with you in your present genital condition, but that can be changed, and what's strange is why she married you considering this and why you two stayed together when both were so unsatisfied? Oh well.

Sorry for the 2000 words Julie!;)

I woud be so interested to learn what you mean. I feel I'm destined to only be a cuckold as things stand but it would be so good if I could offer a woman who may appreciate me, something approaching a normal relationship.

I feel we both loved each other, maybe in different ways and sex with me wasn't al important to her and I guess I was too optimistic for my own good.

Excluding the sex side life was generally very good for US.

lifelong cuck said:
Firstly Julie it was over 40 years from I first met my wife to her divorcing me.

Over 40 years and you remained together. That sounds totally masochistic to me.

When things are so gradual over such a long time the steps from one stage of being an unwilling cuckold to the point where you sexually enjoy being only a vicarious playmate comes in steps so small you don't perceive the chnages.
This might be the case in your particular instance, but from what I've learned, most men really fantisize about it and constantly push and prod to bring their wives into line in order to realize it.

Also when discovered I was a cuckold I was sick to my stomach and hurt so much but I also saw an up side to it. To understand that you need to know that at this point in my marriage I hadn't made love to her in over 2 years and was certain she was either frigid or not turned on by men!
If it made you sick to your stomach....and later she infected you TWICE with STD's ( but how, since you two weren't having sex together??!! ) then why keep on in such a nightmare relationship? That's beyond my ability to understand.

So seeingher want sex with men, even if it wasn't me, gave me such hope! I felt that maybe some years fuckign around then she'd settle down an dbe happy with me. I did know a lot of women who were sluts as young women who as I saw them were so conservative as they got a little older.
Well, that was certainly an original way of looking at it, I'll say that much for you!

Things ebbed and flowed an djust when I felt I couldn't ccept things any longer there would be some excitement that 'roped' me in a for afew more years. Also we had a daughter and I took my resposnibilities as a father very seriously and at times did stay for her and not my wife or for me.
When did you start having sex again with her in order to have a child - especially when she was being so satisfied by other men and since she was so obviously unfulfilled by you?

There did come a time when I enjoyed my role as a cuckold and am more turned on by the humiliation of seeing my wife pleasured by a real man than failing on my own. As you can see from my private photo albums, my most erotic experience is kissing my wife as she got fucked to orgasm by a well hung lover.
I don't think I'll be examining any of your photos, but just to let you know; you and every other male on the planet IS a "real" man.....no matter how large or small your penis happens to be or how adpet at sex you are precieved to be.

So I guess from your comments you feel I now need some form of counselling before I'd attempt a new relationship? It was in counselling I found out my wife didn't enjoy sex with me!
Yes, you're right. I really do feel you need input from professional sources. I feel you're really altered and confused about yourself and what you may be capable of ( after the aid of some cosmetic surgery and some validation through rational explanation on the part of a psychologist or psychiatrist. I really don't think that after being subjected to this kind of an abusive and mind/personality warping relationship, you can clearly grasp just how different and happy your life might become with such adjustments.

A hard judge!

JulieIsMe said:
Yes, you're right. I really do feel you need input from professional sources. I feel you're really altered and confused about yourself and what you may be capable of ( after the aid of some cosmetic surgery and some validation through rational explanation on the part of a psychologist or psychiatrist. I really don't think that after being subjected to this kind of an abusive and mind/personality warping relationship, you can clearly grasp just how different and happy your life might become with such adjustments.

I picked up the two STD's many years apart and it only takes sex once with an infected person to become infected yourself.
My wife on needing to seek professional help at the fertility clinic had to have me in the loop.

I feel you need to love someone more than yourself and also have a child you love more than life itself, to know how to stay where life isn't perfect. Also a marriage that's working other than for the sex, is better than no relationship at all. We rarely get ALL we want in life and at times we need to keep making the best we can of our circumstances until life brings other opportunites one's way.

I'm surprised that as a woman you can't understand how a marriage might work well, even if neither partner is sexually satisfied, if not then I hope you find a partner very compatible in all respects for yourself.

LLC

lifelong cuck said:
I picked up the two STD's many years apart and it only takes sex once with an infected person to become infected yourself.
My wife on needing to seek professional help at the fertility clinic had to have me in the loop.

I feel you need to love someone more than yourself and also have a child you love more than life itself, to know how to stay where life isn't perfect. Also a marriage that's working other than for the sex, is better than no relationship at all. We rarely get ALL we want in life and at times we need to keep making the best we can of our circumstances until life brings other opportunites one's way.

I'm surprised that as a woman you can't understand how a marriage might work well, even if neither partner is sexually satisfied, if not then I hope you find a partner very compatible in all respects for yourself.

Well, firstly; what you've described as a marriage working well in this statement doesn't tally with all the descriptions you've offered in previous posts on this thread. It might have been working just fine for her, but in your case it obviously wasn't. And to prove it, I submit the fact that now she's left you! How could your marriage have "worked" when she ended up leaving you after all your cooperation with her hotwifing activities?
And this is why I was suggesting a psychologist's help. You seem like someone who is nice and sincere as well, but you appear to be missing the obvious indicators linked to your marriage which point directly to constant abuse and a resulting broken spirit. But I just hope you don't feel insulted by what I've been saying here because its not my intention to make you feel bad at all.

The Grinch said:
In response to your original question, there have been a few times that we have come close to ending the marriage over this lifestyle. The most recent was when both her main male lover and her female (lesbian) lover wanted her to leave me for them...the male even offered to pay for her divorce.
My wife gets very emotionally attached to her lovers, even going so far as to 'fall in love with them".
She eventually made a decision to stay with me, ended both relationships, only to return to her male lover less than 2 months later...
Since then, we have moved into a more Poly relationship, with her wearing my wedding ring as well as one got her...
She has gone so far as to look into adding his last name to mine in a hyphenated form.
We have even discussed the idea of moving into a new home with him, with me being the Primary partner (my stipulation) which would work well since he travels a lot on business.
Hope this helps.

So, tell me; what's the big attraction over this guy who wanted to sabotage your marriage? Is it something emotional with your wife.......where she can't divorce love from sexual satisfaction, or something? And you'd allow this guy to move in with the two of you AFTER knowing that he deliberately tried to ruin your marriage with her? How old are you two? And what about the bi-sexuality? I've had a couple of bisexual relationships in my adulthood. They were great, but both were with women who were Bi and not fully Lesbian, which would have taken things into an entirely different realm.
Also, WHO started all of this? You or her? Was this another one of those classic cases of the husband relentlessly pestering and needling the wife until she finally gave in and started hotwifing? Was it due to some fantasy about objectifying her and seeing her sexually overwhelmed by a more virile male? Or was it just something that evolved from the standard condition of being bord that grips couples in marriages off and on? And what about STD potential?

My wife and I must have a stronger relationship than most. Maybe it is our HEAVY swinger background and we can separate love from sex better than most. Who knows?

She has had COUNTLESS lovers (men around 60, women I quit counting several years ago in the mid 200s) and I have had a few. Most have been strictly just sex,,, some have been emotional as well. There has NEVER been a single instance that either of us even gave a moments thought to leaving the other for someone else. This includes live in lovers.

NO ONE can make your SO (significant other) leave you, but you or them,,,,,,, PERIOD. To blame the "new lover" is just plain ridiculous. We have had several people mention (one way or another) that maybe we could/should betray or SO and that’s when we sent them on their way. If your SO left you then there was something else wrong and you were either blind to it or saw it and chose to ignore it.

If you leave a $100 bill on a table and someone steals it,,,,,, is it your fault? The $100 bills fault? The thief’s fault? We all know the answer.

No one MAKES us do things we know that are wrong, we just conveniently blame others. :cool:

I've just joined this forum in hopes of understanding the "Cuckhold / Hotwife" phenomenon more clearly. My reasons for doing so are many and varied, and among them is the fact that my own parents participated in this sort of adult "arrangement" for quite a long period during my teen years. Needless to say, I've been curious about it ever since. <<<<<<<<<< I have to wonder WHY you are actually here then. You wrote on your profile "Hi, cuckdagn
Well first of all; I'm not any kind of Goddess. I'm just an ordinary woman like every other. As for making some "Cuck" very happy, I don't think so. I'm not into that kind of thing. When I get married, I won't be interested in playing around at all." Then why are you REALLY here if you already KNOW this "isn't your thing"????

Some of the most perplexing things about this phenomenon revolve around obvious dangers in terms of STD's. <<<<<<<< How so? Lack of using protection is the same for ANYONE no matter what label they use. Is the single guy in the nightclub taking home women at less risk if he's not using safer sex guidelines? Nope, same risk

Also, there's the potential for marriage break-up's. <<<<<< Read my post above.

Then there's the chance of some types of crime perpetrated against the couple by the chosen "Bull". <<<<<< This can happen (and does) just as much if not more in mainstream lifestyles.

And of course, there's the changes and shifts in feeling between husband and wife as they proceed into this kind of lifestyle / activity. <<<<<< Please explain this further as it is a very vague statement.

To better understand me and where I'm coming from, let me just say that I've already had intimate relationships with Black men specifically, and I've found these intensely exciting, stimulating, satisfying, and fulfilling. In other words, I'm not some sort of racist at all. <<<<<< See this I don't get. Who says this lifestyle has ANYTHING to do with race? My wife does NOT look for black males. She has partied with 1 or 2 but is is not her taste. It is fine if that is some peoples tastes, but race does NOT define this lifestyle what-so-ever.

So, here I am in this forum - poking my nose into everyone's posts and trying to get honest opinions from them about what makes this "taste" of their's "tick". <<<<<< Sounds to me, since you are trying to understand your parents lifestyle, maybe that is where you should be looking?

,,,,,,,, I'm not here to get-off over communications concerning these.......or to get anyone else off with my responses either.
Smooches atcha all ! <<<<<<< I have to wonder why you ended your post this way combined with your face pic on your profile :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread