• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

question about gf

• Thread startergfcheated
  • Start date

gfcheated

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2009
Hi all, first off im a 20yr old male dateing a 20 year old female. Weve been together a year and a half now.

So my situation is my gf has been and is still seeing or with her ex bf all the time. Texting, calling, lunches, diners, breakfast, everything. She sleeps at his house and he at hers. Most of her friends and his friends including some of mine think their dateing and know nothing of me and her. She doesnt tell me when she sees him and keeps their conversations private. When I ask her whats going on between the two of them she says nothing their just friends...

So what do i do?

Do you like her seeing him or any other man?

Last edited by a moderator:
it obvious that she cheats on you ...but she doesnt want to hurt you seeing her with him.best answer and 100% true.

Part of me finds it hot but then the jealousy and hurt kicks in

By the sounds of it she is still in love with him. If it was her first serious BF then her bond towards him may be strong. Sorry to say that man.

Sorry

If you cannot figure this out you are hopeless, sorry.

The question is?

Yeah she is fucking him. The real question is what is she keeping you around for?

Sounds like what you are feeling is cuckold anxiety or "cucky anxt". It is a strange and powerful combination of jealosy and sexual arousal. I recommend talking about your feelings from a fantacy perspective with her and see where that goes. You might get some awsome 3 way sex or she might loose respect for you and it will be over.

sounds a lot like the situation i am in with my gf

If this makes you really uncomfortable, then you should end the relationship with her and find a new girl.

gfcheated said:
Hi all, first off im a 20yr old male dateing a 20 year old female. Weve been together a year and a half now.

So my situation is my gf has been and is still seeing or with her ex bf all the time. Texting, calling, lunches, diners, breakfast, everything. She sleeps at his house and he at hers. Most of her friends and his friends including some of mine think their dateing and know nothing of me and her. She doesnt tell me when she sees him and keeps their conversations private. When I ask her whats going on between the two of them she says nothing their just friends...

So what do i do?

What do you do?
Are you an idiot or what?
This is so stupid, you gotta be making it up to start a thread

Stroke, stroke, stroke

gfcheated said:

So what do i do?

GOTTA Love a STROKER! Lil Morons have NOTHING better to do than get on here and start idiotic threads asking for advice or "What would YOU do with her" questions to garner STROKE Fodder! EVERY answer ONLY feeds these morons! Best to UNIVERSALLY IGNORE them and maybe just MAYBE 2010 MIGHT be the year we see a DROP in this CRAP!

Users who are viewing this thread