• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Question about Black Cocks

• Thread starterpetercook123
  • Start date

petercook123

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2006
After looking at interracial pictures, movies and websites, it is obvious that the white women always act a lot sluttier with a black guy than with a white guy. My question is do you think it is just down to cock size, or is it the taboo of mixing races or what?

Attachments

• 3811.jpg
    3811.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 374
It really IS both. I have seen non actresses respond the same way. The taboo, the size or expected size. AVg blk is over 7 inch maybe near 8
Avg white is 5.1 inch
There is also the thrill of doing it with their husband / BF knowledge or even their white man viewing. MY wife was first one I did any male female action with. But first man up her ass was her black boss.

Anyway, I believe you are correct in your assertion that they are hotter and "sluttier" with a Black Man. Black men also respond appreciatively to eager white women. So it goes both ways and there is a hotness that cannot be denied.
luv, MsGary

Reactions: xxxeccentric
Victoria and Dan said:
There is no statistical difference between whites and blacks regarding penis size. You can indulge your fantasy if you wish, but the fact is, there is no difference. You guys need to get over this penis size issue.

Errr. Anecdotally I'd have to say that's crap... statistics, lies and statistics. Hell statistics says Bush won two elections!!!!

:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: xxxeccentric
Black cocks

:nono: I been with white men that are way bigger than some of the black men i been with.

Users who are viewing this thread