• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Put in my place last night!

• Thread starterOnePumpnDump
  • Start date

OnePumpnDump

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 4, 2011
As promised, my hotwife got fucked last night. Of course my wife had been flirting on AFF with this guy for two weeks, exchanging sexy texts, sexy photos(he had sent a fricken' collection of hot photos of him screwing other mens' wives', all photos taken by the cuckold husbands, I might add, on his phone, I might add). Of course after viewing all of these photos, my wife would say "just think, he's going to make you do the same thing next week!".
Anyways, we meet up, and my wife is a little underwhelmed by him! He didn't have the flirtatious "swagger" that she looks for in a Bull. He was a big guy, but a little pudgy, and my wife likes as she put it "dangerous-looking guys" more than the typical slightly overwieght football fans that many men are in thier 40's, like this guy. I could tell, though, that this guy was confident, he knew he could satisfy my wife, and he was obviously, very into my wife, so I knew he was gonna deliver the goods.
We get a room, and start messing around, and sure enough, the guy doesn't seem to have any "game"! One thing I can tell after all our messing around, is when my wife is not getting into it(hell, I know this from all of the thousands of times I have tried in vain to get my wife excited, when we are trying to have sex!). My wife shoots me a look like "oh shit, this guy sucks!". I don't say anything(I'm busy taking some photos with his phone of course), but I give her a look like "be patient". I know deep inside that the guy is a real bull, so I write a note "RELAX, be Patient!", and hold it up, behind his head, so she only can see it. She sees the note, and nods, I know now that she will be ok.
Stay tuned for part two!

onepumpndump said:
as promised, my hotwife got fucked last night. Of course my wife had been flirting on aff with this guy for two weeks, exchanging sexy texts, sexy photos(he had sent a fricken' collection of hot photos of him screwing other mens' wives', all photos taken by the cuckold husbands, i might add, on his phone, i might add). Of course after viewing all of these photos, my wife would say "just think, he's going to make you do the same thing next week!".
Anyways, we meet up, and my wife is a little underwhelmed by him! He didn't have the flirtatious "swagger" that she looks for in a bull. He was a big guy, but a little pudgy, and my wife likes as she put it "dangerous-looking guys" more than the typical slightly overwieght football fans that many men are in thier 40's, like this guy. I could tell, though, that this guy was confident, he knew he could satisfy my wife, and he was obviously, very into my wife, so i knew he was gonna deliver the goods.
We get a room, and start messing around, and sure enough, the guy doesn't seem to have any "game"! One thing i can tell after all our messing around, is when my wife is not getting into it(hell, i know this from all of the thousands of times i have tried in vain to get my wife excited, when we are trying to have sex!). My wife shoots me a look like "oh shit, this guy sucks!". I don't say anything(i'm busy taking some photos with his phone of course), but i give her a look like "be patient". I know deep inside that the guy is a real bull, so i write a note "relax, be patient!", and hold it up, behind his head, so she only can see it. She sees the note, and nods, i know now that she will be ok.
Stay tuned for part two!

============

Dennis & Laurie.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread