• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Put in my place last night: Final Part!

• Thread starterOnePumpnDump
  • Start date

OnePumpnDump

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 4, 2011
Sorry I had to cut the story into two parts, but that's the hazard of teenage kids, they meddle too much at times to get the privacy you need to type this properly!
Back to the room.....So I can tell wife is starting to relax. I take some photos(for him) on his phone of him pulling up my wife's skirt, pulling down her panties, making her lean against the wall while he rubs his huge hard on (wearing his boxers still) against her ass. She starts warming up to him. He puts her on the bed, once he's gotten her and him naked, and starts to do the same thing every other guy does, he rushes right to trying to finger her pussy! She takes over at this point and explains EXACTLY how she wants him to lick her pussy. It seems every guy just wants to put his finger or tounge directly into her pussy. She instead makes him do what she makes me do....start SLOWLY and lick all around her pussy, but not the pussy itself. Not surprisingly to me, he takes instruction well, and just like that, the night "switches". Suddenly wife is on the fast track to endless orgasms. It starts slowly, but next five minutes are spent with me video-taping her slow burn to multiple orgasms, which culminate in a loooong, drawn out, but kinda mellow orgasm. I can tell though, that wife is enamored with her new find, and that she is just getting started!
She then asks him if he is hard. Of course if I was him, and was asked that, even if I was at that moment, I would have gone soft in intimidation. Not him, he stands up, and low and behold, he has a huge, swinging hard on. As you may know, I have a big 7-inch dick, that has performance issues. This guy, however, has a 71/2(his claim) to 8-inch(my opinion) cock with no such issues. When I see just how big it is, my wife says "look honey, a real man's dick!". I look down at mine, and it is slowly but steadily DEFLATING! Something about an ALPHA male, makes me shrivel in comparison. He slides on a condom, and lubes it up. Next thing you know, he's half way in, and my wife is going crazy under him! She is moaning, and moaning, and making noises I never hear! She keeps saying, "Oh, he is hitting me in a different spot--I love straight dicks. Mmmm, harder at the top thrust, yes, it feels so good." He fucks her like a machine gone beserk! My wife can't get enough of it, and I'm having a hard time filming her o-face, because she keeps moving around so much! They fuck three ways, missionary, with her on top, and finish with my favorite, doggy-style. The twist was that we brought to the hotel, her gym ball, because her back is hurting her. The ball is perfect! The guy is able to POUND her mercissly and she can absorb part of his animal thrusts by letting the ball help bounce her back up into his thrusts......it is hot! Throughout this, my wife has hit her stride, and is basically just having one long orgasm, making yet again, noises I have NEVER heard her make for me. At one point, I think she was actually CRYING! Finally, she comes down a little bit, and he says "how do you want me to cum". If he had just gotten a blood test, the answer would have been "on my face", but because he didn't she tells him to cum on her back. He continues fucking her, but now the look on his face has changed....he looks like man posessed, and he picks up his pace, treating my wife like a ragdoll! At this point the difference between me the cuckold, and he, the BULL, is pretty obvious. He is in charge, he has a bigger, harder dick, and he has a full set of heavy, semen-filled balls that need to be released. He fucks her so hard and fast that my wife, despite however many orgasms she has already had, is off on another round! He just keeps increasing the pace, and she keeps screaming about how perfect his STRAIGHT cock feels at the "top" of her pussy, I'm in a dream-state, just trying not to shake too much, as I hold the video camera!
Suddenly he pulls out, rips off the condom, stands over her, and starts jerking furioulsy! He tells my wife to rub her ass on his balls, she of course, happily backs up and rubs sideways and up and down on his balls, while he jerks and jerks. I thought he was having a hard time, and thought he may give up at any second, because he just jerks off for like a MINUTE solid without cumming. Then, he lets out an ANIMAL growl, and starts SHOOTING cum up into the air vertically, and it lands in between her shoulderblades! He doesn't stop, he only cums like three large globs(twice as many as me of course) but he is obviously having an internal orgasm that lasts much longer!
They finally settle down, and then it's my turn. Of course, at this point, my hard on is gone, I'm too intimidated by this stud to even pretend to have any "breeding rights" with my wife. This isn't my pussy anymore! My wife pulls me over, and makes me rub my now shrunken little boyish penis against her sloppy, well-used pussy, taunting me to "reclaim" what's mine, her pussy. I tell her I'd rather see them again, so he leans down and starts kissing my wife, while I try desperately to get hard! Turns out, watching her kiss him and totally ignore the fact that I'm between her legs starts to work for me, and my dick starts twitching to life! He sits up, and now guess what, his horse cock is hard again, and he puts it in her face. She is glowing now, licking his cock and tounging his balls, as she gushes to him about how this is now her favorite cock ever! I slowly slide in and start slowly stroking my cock inside her HOT, wet, well-fucked pussy! I feel almost like I'm trespassing! As I start building up my pace, the guy says "guess who's quiet all of the sudden!". He's right. I'm now fucking her at a good, moderate pace, and my wife is completely still, no twitching pre-orgasmic buildup, just laying there, her attention completely on sucking his dick and looking into his eyes. She responds to him "oh you're right, I didn't really realize my husband was fucking me!". She then says, "looks like you are hard again, can you take over for my husband?". He laughs and says "looks like you do need more than one man". I pick up the pace, because I know my time is limited. I start fucking her as hard as I can "like a bunny", as my wife puts it, trying to cum. He meanwhile, is placing a condom on his horsecock, and my wife tells me, "honey you need a break, this isn't working for me, I need an ALPHA!". I reluctantly pull out, and he takes my place. Suddenly, my wife is back to her moaning, and twitching and making comments about how much this pussy of hers belongs to HIM! He cums again, this time inside of her, inside his condom, but it is such a strong orgasm, it makes my wife cum for the hundredth time!
They finally finish, and my wife says her pussy is now too worn out for me. She then tells me to lube up the insides of her thighs. She lays on her side and tells me to "finish myself off" fucking her thighs! He laughs a little and asks if that is possible, she says "oh yea, he'll cum wherever I say he should cum". I don't even respond or give him or her eye contact, I'm so embarassed, but I do as she says, and eagerly start humping her thighs, like I'm inside her pussy. It doesn't take me long, and I start oozing cum as I pretend to fuck her! My wife laughs as I'm cumming, and points out how instead of grunting and growling like a Bull, that i instead just kind of whimper and sigh, like a girl! That is it for me, and I finish cumming. The guy says "I thought you were going to cum!" to me, and I respond, "I did". He then laughs and says "Oh that's right, you are a Cuckold for a reason, huh?". They both laugh at that comment, and my wife agrees.
So that is it, I filmed with our camera, and took at least a dozen photos of them fucking on his camera, knowing that he will undoubetly post them on his AFF site.
Needless to say, she can't wait for a repeat performance!

Man, you need someone to give you some paragraphs for Christmas! Can you edit that thing so it's readable?:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread