• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

presenting you my wife

• Thread starterqwer28
  • Start date

qwer28

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 11, 2007
this is pic from this summer vacation.
do you think she is ready for bbc?

hope you like her...

Attachments

• hpim_2388.JPG
    hpim_2388.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 3,336
lovely figure.shes hot and sexy

She is definitely ready for BBC. Her long legs needed to be spread apart ASAP and put up on a guy's shoulders.

This long legged bitch needs to be dropped off at a black mens club for the night and have hubby pick her up in the morning!

Very nice for what is shown

glad you like her...
should i post more? what do you want to see?

a very good start

put a pair of very sheer very dark seamed stockings on her.... and watch every cock go boing

Her face and/or her tittays! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo, you got some more better pics of her? Can she make my snake twitch?

All white chicks are ready for BBC, what are you talking about....geez :)

More better? What black man talks like that? You try too hard with your stereotypical ebonics to portray yourself as a black man. Anyone can see right through you and realize you're a 57 year old white guy who still lives at home with his 90 year old momma cleaning up after you. Is it really fair to make her wash your cheeto stained underwear while you type nonsense on here while wearing your Mr. Spock vulcan ears and aquaman panties?

And no, Central, not ALL white women do black men. Just another over generalization.

Qwer28, you can do better than that!!! Show us your wife, she deserves it!
^)~(^

Last edited by a moderator:
ok then....here is one more. me with wife. she like to suck cock

Attachments

• IMG_0240.jpg
    IMG_0240.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 651
qwer28 said:
this is pic from this summer vacation.
do you think she is ready for bbc?

hope you like her...

hi i cant you how much she looks like my sweet wife my wife loves to ware skirts threre is one thing she loves most i try to give her plasure by sucking licking give her orgasam but her love for cock is crazy likes being fucked hard deep long after her climex unfortunatly by i m unable to last more than five strokes i crave to see a blk cock give her good fucking seeing her orgaam again and again
what u think

what the heck happened to NW site?

It got flushed down the toilet where it belongs. Guess the donut punchers will have to go elsewhere.

Those legs are hot you need to tell her its ok to go out and get a real mans cock she deserves one.Wish i was her hub-cuck i would worship her .rick

i dont c shit

Users who are viewing this thread