• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Preparing for tonight!

• Thread starterOnePumpnDump
  • Start date

OnePumpnDump

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 4, 2011
My wife has scheduled her first encounter with a new Bull for tonight. To prepare, she woke me up early to service her(massage, into pussy-licking, feet worship), I then fucked her(well, she fucked me, I'm not allowed to thrust my hips, we lay on the bed side by side with me behind her, and she basically uses my dick as a dildo to rub her clit with, while I do my best not to thrust my cock inside). After she came, I wasn't allowed to fuck her or cum, just to go down and lick all around her pussy until she was relaxed.
After her shower(where she called me in to sit on the shower floor and shave her legs), she said: "Lock yourself up, put on a pair of panties, and clean the house, I'm going to get my hair done". I did. I cleaned for over an hour, my helpless dick trying to twitch inside it's prison.
My wife said tonight, after she kisses him, if he is a good kisser, and she can tell he knows what he's doing that I am to call him "Sir", and tonight, I'd better do a lot of THANKING him, for fucking her so much better!
Can't wait to post our recap tomorrow!
OnePumpnDump

sounds hot

I'll be looking for the update! sounds like a great night!

Users who are viewing this thread