• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

premature ejaculation

• Thread starterquickspurt
  • Start date

quickspurt

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 31, 2007
Hi! New boy speaking. I have never been able to fuck my wife properly bcos I cum as soon as i see her panties, tits, anything and I often spurt from a dick that's not even hard. This is due to a lifetime of wanking. Of course my wife is sick of me and my 'shrivelled cocktail sausage' as she calls my acorn penis.
Is this the main problem most other cuckolds have? Let me know about yr performance. And do you prefer wanking & watching toa real fuck?

it was nice to read quickspurt that others have the same problem as me. my just on 4 inches and thin cock ejaculates usually on entry into my unsatisfied 34 yr old wifes pussy. sometimes as i mount her, my thin hard on brushes her smooth thigh or fleshy pussy lips and i cum on her thigh or pussy b4 i even get it inside her. i think a lot of cuckolds suffer from sexual inadequacy. there are some of course who just enjoy watching their wives being pleasured by superior black cock. but i also think many are like us - unable to pleasure our wives. love to hear from others.

So True

with my 6inches and 2inches thick cock i only could make my ex girlfriend cum 14times in 7months. With my tongue it was no problem making her cum. Even with frenchkissing she came. But when I was fucking her with my dick it seems to like forever when she came again sometime. I had to work very hard, let's say at least 40minutes pounding her pussy hard and fast to make her cum. Everytime I fucked her, she was close to cumming but 98% of the time I came to quick. Not in 2 minutes but after 30 minutes. And that even for her was too quick to give her an orgasms with my dick. When she was close to cumming she kept screaming to fuck her harder and faster but that made me more horny so I almost came before I made her cum.

Chaser said:
with my 6inches and 2inches thick cock i only could make my ex girlfriend cum 14times in 7months. With my tongue it was no problem making her cum. Even with frenchkissing she came. But when I was fucking her with my dick it seems to like forever when she came again sometime. I had to work very hard, let's say at least 40minutes pounding her pussy hard and fast to make her cum. Everytime I fucked her, she was close to cumming but 98% of the time I came to quick. Not in 2 minutes but after 30 minutes. And that even for her was too quick to give her an orgasms with my dick. When she was close to cumming she kept screaming to fuck her harder and faster but that made me more horny so I almost came before I made her cum.

If she could cum by kissing and you licking her pussy but not by you pounding that pussy for 30-40 minutes it sounds like the problem was with your gf, not your dick. You might want to think of non-sexual things when your girl gets close so you don't pop your load too soon.

the best thing is when you know that after months or years of not making your wife sexually fulfilled she mocks you in front of other women. My wife Catherine once said in a fast food outlet. "This place is even quicker than my husband."

If you guys need a little help I will fuck your wife. email me: realdl36

All this sounds frustratingly familiar to me......

Try putting a cock ring on dinky there and see if that helps. Also they sell this stuff called, I think it is spelled numbs it they use it on kids that are teething to dull the pain buy some of this and use it to wank with after while you ought to have dinky numed up so he won't be pre firing. Neat I have a whole other idea for your promblem on this issue. Yeah you know Muleman

My wife is disgusted by my spunk dribble

The thing is that I've tried all kinds of methods of not coming but they just don't work. I got a really thick condom with a kind of added bigger head on it so i wouldn't feel so much but I came as I tried to put it on.
Catherine is also disgusted by my cum. Because I don't often manage to get hard with her (I cum before I do) my jiz just dribbles out of the end of my cock and seems to be quite clear, like a mixture of pee and spunk. Last time I came on her panties (which she wears in bed) and she accused me of being a bed-wetter. "That's horrrible! You've peed on me!" she snarled and jumped out of bed and pulled them off. It was a great sight for a masturbator but didn't do much for the marriage.

Users who are viewing this thread