• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pool Party Help?

• Thread starter247Riders
  • Start date

247Riders

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 7, 2014
Hi All!
We are pretty new here & too the lifestyle, sooo all suggestions are welcomed!

My naughty slut ***** needs some help on selecting a swimsuit for a upcoming event...
The goal is always to show off her slutty side and makes sure she gets some extra attention... Let her know if you like any of these...

I always want to see her tits pushing out and hopefully getting a few bulls and cocks attention.

Let me/her know if you like what you see!

Thanks

119lys1.jpg

33era5t.jpg

e9dt2a.jpg

8x3j41.jpg

m9ajxi.jpg

Hey 247, thank you for the amazing pictures! She is fantastic, such a beautiful body that should be shown off.

We feel, as a rule, that less is more.

The first, second and fourth string bikini tops are ideal. They look like they are showing a lot in the front as well as the side (although she may want to go even smaller). For the bottom, we would suggest the same thing. Get a size or two smaller string bikini, and just tie it to fit. This will ****** far more of her to potential suitors. My girl gets tons of attention by following this rule.

Looking forward to seeing more!

real hot body

smaller bikini bottoms are required

game4owt said:
smaller bikini bottoms are required

I think she is better off with nothing on

Users who are viewing this thread