• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Poll: Is my wife ready?

• Thread starterNostalgicCuck
  • Start date

Is my wife ready

• No, she is just teasing her husband

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • She is thinking about it

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • She is going to do it

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • She has already done it

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

NostalgicCuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 12, 2005
My wife is a very sexy asian woman, 51. A black man in his early to mid 30s has been flirting with her at work for more than a year.

I told her that she should dress sexily and go see him, stand close and see what happens. I am on a business trip away from home right now.

So yesterday I get three emails from her, what do you think:

1) I was telling you that i would try to go there to mr johnson and lean
over his desk with my sexy sweater that anita gave me and talk to
him. then i can watch his reaction to my cleavage. it is really a hot
sweater. last week i went in jeans and this goodlooking puerto rican guy Antonio took a double take when he saw me. then he goes "oh, i haven't seen you in pants before" which is strange because i do wear pants nowadays. i used to work with him before he was younger and very goodlooking. he still is with his pepper and salt hair. then he tried his best to get the information i needed from him. went out of his was just to keep me around to watch my big behind and boobs:) so i am going to see if i can see johnson just for you.

2) i am here in the office wearing a real sexy sweater that has a collar with
fur (all black) but deep cut. really nice but i have to keep pulling it up
since it shows so much cleavage. i will walk up there in a few minutes and will make sure i see johnson:) i was up at IT center and that guy there walked by and took a double take as he looked in the room with all of us in and then he waved at me. I left and looked in the offices as i walked with anita but didn't see him. i would have gone in to say hi. Geez, you are turning me into a real puta:) I think i should just make up stories for you and let you get jealous.

3) i just saw johnson and he was happy to see me. i walked in and he
got up to shake hands with that big smile on his face. He asked why i
haven't been around for a while. then he tries to get rid of the so he can
talk to me. takes out his card and writes his cell number on the back
and gives it to me. told me he is closing on a condo in a brownstone. he loves it and thinks it is convenient since it is near work and he won't have to drive if he doesn't feel like. man he was talkative and kept looking at my body. so he suggested that we should eat lunch at the restaurant. wanted to know when i was going home today. lol

Users who are viewing this thread