• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

(Plz read) I don’t understand you guys

• Thread starterIlovetributes
  • Start date

Ilovetributes

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 18, 2019
I’m a cuck offering any guy that has a big dick to say whatever he wants about me and in return I send you pictures of my girlfriend who is 19! I am also 19 and no I don’t have a small dick I’m 7 1/2 I just like guys wanting my girl and jerking off to her I would let guys fuck her but as I said were both 19 and it hasn’t quite came up in a convo and she doesn’t even know I’m a cuck but I send all types of things of her from booty pics to tiddies and pussy to her fingering herself to me fucking her. She has big tits a fat ass and a skinny waist cuz she’s young I think when people see pics of her they think I’m lying or it’s a girl from the internet but I have a full fucking album of her nudes it’s not fake and she’s my gf I’ve only gotten one guy to actually be a bull for me. literally everyone else will say they will do it and then when I send the pics they don’t reply again and I don’t get why like you’re getting the best nudes on this site probably and all you have to do in return is talk about her to me and tribute her for me like you literally fucking win so much plus I sent my current bull my exes nudes too and he loves her as well so please tell me why guys don’t want this or if you do want it and you’re serious about it private message me and we can get it going but you have to have a big dick that is a must at least 7 inches and pretty thick too. Please reply so I can fucking understand why it’s been annoying me

Reactions: PhilippinesFun and Ravi
Hey I’m sorry this had been happening but I’d love to bull her text me

Reactions: Ilovetributes
I agree. It's rude. They aren't really bulls or alpha males. They are just beta pic collectors.

Reactions: Gagwifey and Ilovetributes
PM me

Users who are viewing this thread