• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Please remove me from this site

• Thread starterhotwifeapril
  • Start date

hotwifeapril

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 11, 2009
Administrators/ Moderators Please remove me from your site.

Please remove me from this site. I only joined this site as my husband found a place I could become more open about our lifestyle. Was a great place to come till “julieisme” joined and then it went to HELL. Her games are really getting old. Hope you all enjoy her criticism she is handing out. I thought this site was about the lifestyle not about someone coming here to judge us on what we say or do. Best wishes , April

Why make a big stink - and request you to be "removed".

Just stop coming here and your threads will slowly drift away.

I personally could care less what Julie has to say here.

The stink you're making over the whole Julie issue is pretty pathetic if you ask me.

hotwifeapril said:
Administrators/ Moderators Please remove me from your site.

Please remove me from this site. I only joined this site as my husband found a place I could become more open about our lifestyle. Was a great place to come till “julieisme” joined and then it went to HELL. Her games are really getting old. Hope you all enjoy her criticism she is handing out. I thought this site was about the lifestyle not about someone coming here to judge us on what we say or do. Best wishes , April

Really?.....you guys have let one person push you out?
I amazed that one person could wield such power of you.

Really DE BBC? If you were harrassed at some joint you went to for pleasure and fun...and there was nothing you could do about it (I know CIP would like to remove some of "its" teeth, but can't quite reach "it" through the computer screen to accomplish this), wouldn't you leave? If the authorities in charge allowed it to continue even after you requested relief, you'd stay? I'm impressed; you must have attained total inner peace.

I'd bid you "peace", but you're obviously already there,

T.

Listen, I seem to have missed most of this Julieisme thing, but, I think it's silly for you and cip to leave. I mean, its just some poster who annoys you. Who gives a shit what she has to say? For those that want to respond to her, respond, for those that don't, ignore her.

I've tried to read through the thread that caused all the problem and I guess I'm left with two thoughts. First, nobody has to prove anything to anyone in here (by posting pics). Second, there are a lot of people in alternative lifestyles who WOULD NEVER post there pictures for fear of friends, co-workers, family members, etc., seeing the pics. There is some good that come out of the anonymous nature of the internet. Hell, I'm a lawyer, why not jsut post my business address on here so I can become the laughingstock of the legal community. Yeesshhh, a competition to post pics. Just ridiculous.

So, I think you should stay, but, really, I have to kind of admit, I think it's kind of childish to say, "take us off this board and delete our memberships." Like someone else said, just don't come back if Julie bothers you that much. The whole thing is really silly and I think you are overreacting and being melodramatic.

Stick around and have more fun.

SoonToBe said:
Why make a big stink - and request you to be "removed".

Just stop coming here and your threads will slowly drift away.

I personally could care less what Julie has to say here.

The stink you're making over the whole Julie issue is pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Why would someone make a big stink about it and make posts about leaving on 2 accounts? It's because they don't plan to actually leave. They want to read all the posts about them and hope that people will beg them to stay and say they're right. It's attention whoring 101. Happens all the time on all kinds of internet forums.

odang123 said:
Why would someone make a big stink about it and make posts about leaving on 2 accounts? It's because they don't plan to actually leave. They want to read all the posts about them and hope that people will beg them to stay and say they're right. It's attention whoring 101. Happens all the time on all kinds of internet forums.

A true cuck likes to be humilated by a strong female. I don't get his disatisfaction with Julie.

odang123 said:

Well 1st because they are two different people leaving...and keep an eye out for the green "online now" dot next to their names; you ain't gonna see it lit up until "it" is banned, if even then. You let me know if you see them lurking--but I won't hold my breath waiting.

T.

fantasycuck said:
A true cuck likes to be humilated by a strong female. I don't get his disatisfaction with Julie.

In the 1st place "he" isn't a "she" (it's an it); 2nd, CIP likes to be humiliated SEXUALLY--by his WIFE; and 3rd, abuse is not humiliation, it's ABUSE.

T.

Why not just go the UserCP at the top, edit the ignore list, add Julieisme, and you will never have to read his/her/its comments again

I hope you reconsider April. It's great having you here. I doubt if Julie will stay around long anyway. Maybe you could just take a vacation.

Troilusand said:
Well 1st because they are two different people leaving...and keep an eye out for the green "online now" dot next to their names; you ain't gonna see it lit up until "it" is banned, if even then. You let me know if you see them lurking--but I won't hold my breath waiting.

T.

except for the fact that you don't have to log in to read any of these posts. in fact, they're even archived by search engines like google so you don't even have to come to the site.

and isn't in curious that both accounts joined the day after julie did? i'm not saying julie is in the right. i have addressed her in PM saying that she does come off as hostile and judgmental, to which she replied that she didn't think she was. however, i suspect that panties/april are the creation of someone who has another account here who made the accounts for the sole purpose of creating this scene with julie. but in the end, who cares? people come and go from various sites all the time and only the attention seekers make a big hubbub about it.

odang123 said:
except for the fact that you don't have to log in to read any of these posts. in fact, they're even archived by search engines like google so you don't even have to come to the site.

Good point--didn't think of that; I AM a dope sometimes.

and isn't in curious that both accounts joined the day after julie did? i'm not saying julie is in the right. i have addressed her in PM saying that she does come off as hostile and judgmental, to which she replied that she didn't think she was. however, i suspect that panties/april are the creation of someone who has another account here who made the accounts for the sole purpose of creating this scene with julie. but in the end, who cares? people come and go from various sites all the time and only the attention seekers make a big hubbub about it.

Well, I think I joined around the same time, so maybe they're me??? Or maybe I'm all three of them?? No, if your theory was correct, I think the Mod.s would have addressed this if the IP was the same (one Mod. PM'd me to say he was in e-mail contact with April (as am I) trying to get her to stay).

And the two of them never, that I saw (I was away 10 days when this dust-up occurred) fought with ANYONE 'til "it" fucked with them.

<< but in the end, who cares?>> I care. I had a great cyber-relationship with them in the short time we were here together. I'll bet more than half my posts were directed at them. So I care (and I know of a few others who do also). I'd like them back, and "it" gone.

Respectfully in disagreement,

T.

I am Back.......................

I came back after talking to a few friends on here. My friendships with them are more important then the few idiots that have continued to harass me on here or harass my husband. I have already started my ignor list and am no longer going to let him/her bother me again. To all my friends I am back,It was a great Vacation from the board. And to the moderators that have been talking to me in pm's Thank You and I will keep you informed.Bj's for all Moderators:D(from me of course)

Good to have you back. Oh, and your hubby too, if we have to put up with him to get you (j/k CIP). :p

marys_pet said:
Good to have you back. Oh, and your hubby too, if we have to put up with him to get you (j/k CIP). :p

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY, I represent that remark :rolleyes:

Thanks, Glad to be back.....And I told him to behave himself or else...:D

hotwifeapril said:
Thanks, Glad to be back.....And I told him to behave himself or else...:D

Or else you'll throw your bikini bottoms at him again? Or make him eat salad? :D

Oh yes if he gets out of hand. Salad is in order. His cum cup is in the freezer waiting for him to be ordered to clean it again. he was very good the other night and cleaned it in the truck at the grocery store. Out in the open in front of all to see. Was great!!!!!:D
marys_pet said:
Or else you'll throw your bikini bottoms at him again? Or make him eat salad? :D

marys_pet said:

Actually,,, the bikini toss was hot. I mean, yea, she's in a pool, in the dark, it "seems" like they are playing, even waves bouncing off me,,,,,,, but your mind can still think,,,, maybe they are just screwing with me,,,,,, but when the bottoms come flying at you, it's is getting harder to deny it.

Users who are viewing this thread