• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Please help me turn girlfriend into a hotwife

• Thread startermayalovesthomas
  • Start date

mayalovesthomas

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 28, 2024
My girlfriend knows that I like to read stories here and share her nudes and progress to more. I am curious about the experiences of more experienced members. What are good steps to help her get used to others seeing her nude and progress into a hot wife? I've already posted some pictures of her.

Hello everyone
20 year old Asian girlfriend

What do you think would be smart for me to let her do to get used to it?

Thanks for all the responses and help!

I'm no expert, but you should start by inviting guys over she meets and like when you're out. Have her wear sexy outfits so she can be noticed. You can always tell a good slut by what she wears.
Have them come over and let them have their way with her. You could watch or even join in. She needs sexy bedroom wear too and plenty of toys.
She would need to be open minded and have a deep desire to suck as many cocks as possible then be fucked by just as many cocks.
She would need to be as slutty as possible and make sure to please each guy to the fullest.
She would have to let them fuck her pussy, asshole and mouth and have them cum all over her face and in her mouth so she can show you what a good slut she can be,
Slowly slowly she can then graduate to having a proper threesome and then ultimately a gangbang. That would be the hottest situation. Have her surrounded by a dozen or more cocks, watch her suck those cocks and be fucked good and proper and then have them all shoot their loads in her mouth and all over her face. She deserves a good drenching as every good slut does.

I wish I lived nearby because I'd love to fuck her for you and shoot my loas all over her pretty face !

mayalovesthomas said:
My girlfriend knows that I like to read stories here and share her nudes and progress to more. I am curious about the experiences of more experienced members. What are good steps to help her get used to others seeing her nude and progress into a hot wife? I've already posted some pictures of her.

Hello everyone
20 year old Asian girlfriend

What do you think would be smart for me to let her do to get used to it?

Thanks for all the responses and help!
Fuck her with toys and right when she's about to cum tell her it's (insert guys name you wanna see or she might like fuck her) Don't pester her about it when she not in the mood. Eat her and use the toy make her say what feels good tell her she'd love getting it from 2 of you

Reactions: BWCOrson and sswanabe
I also hope my girlfriend can have such a change

Reactions: BWCOrson
LovemyGFforever said:
I also hope my girlfriend can have such a change
Contact me for counselling and advice. You can do this!

84605593-2FFB-424B-8940-71DE2DFC284B.jpeg