Please help me get my girlfriend open to this lifestyle.

• Thread startercarlosr
  • Start date

carlosr

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2023
After a long time on this forum and thinking about whether I dared to do it, I took the step. I told my girlfriend that I find it sexy when men look at her. I didn't dare to fell any more. Hope there are men who want to get in touch with her. If anyone has experience on how to turn her into a hot wife, I'd love to hear about it. If there are any groups that can help, please let me know. I created a telegram account for her to chat safely.

Her telegram: carryjanssons

To give you a better idea, some photos. Please don't tell her I showed the topless.

carry.jpg
carry2.jpg
carry3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BobWheeler, shadowzgg, BadHusband and 4 others
Another one

carry4.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BobWheeler, BadHusband, MyBigTittyMilf and 5 others
Her C-man. Yeah. Letting her know that you know other men find her sexy and hot is the key way to start. When you begin coaching her to go further is when her doubts about your motives are at the max.

Delay this time. Let your seed planting in her horny brain have time to implant itself. It’s saving the real fun for later!>
Be patient. Let her be ready for the next step when she’s ready! Not you.

Reactions: carlosr
Look for someone who wants to chat with her and pretend to be my friend from college.

carry5.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BobWheeler, slaveofmyown, greatview and 1 other person
I created a telegram group where she can chat with people:

Carry

Reactions: midlandsmalebull
carlosr said:
Look for someone who wants to chat with her and pretend to be my friend from college.

carry5.jpg
Stunning figure

carlosr said:
To give you a better idea, some photos. Please don't tell her I showed the topless
Early or later she will get to know this and you will be fucked up dude. Dropping your girlfriend/wife's pics in public without approval is a very bad practice showing your disrespect to her privacy.

Last edited:
carlosr said:
If anyone has experience on how to turn her into a hot wife...
You need to have a conversation with your partner. Nobody will do it in case you only know her much better than any other ppl. Also, the only way to get her interested is to make sure this is for her pleasure and sexual fulfilment. If she understands this is for you only the game will end quickly.

She has given her approval! She is feeling insecure and needs assistance in exploring her sexual fulfillment and pleasure. Her upbringing is hindering her progress.

Reactions: BWCOrson
carlosr said:
I created a telegram group where she can chat with people:

Carry
love to talk with her

carlosr said:
Another one

carry4.jpg
Wow she is gorgeous! I’d love to help “introduce” her to a little cuck play!

carlosr said:
After a long time on this forum and thinking about whether I dared to do it, I took the step. I told my girlfriend that I find it sexy when men look at her. I didn't dare to fell any more. Hope there are men who want to get in touch with her. If anyone has experience on how to turn her into a hot wife, I'd love to hear about it. If there are any groups that can help, please let me know. I created a telegram account for her to chat safely.

Her telegram: carryjanssons

To give you a better idea, some photos. Please don't tell her I showed the topless.

carry.jpg
carry2.jpg
carry3.jpg
Want some cum tributes? See if she like watching strangers cocks cum over her pics