• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Please fake this Black Cock ***** in training

• Thread starterWhammer
  • Start date

Whammer

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 3, 2006
Could someone please fake this Black Cock ***** in training.
Long stroy but I'll try to be brief-
We met on the internet. She is in an unhappy marriage.
I send her pics of Black Cocks and vids of them too.
I am training her from a distance (we have never met in person).
She now calls me her ***** Master and she is MY Black Cock *****.
She is getting very turned on by all the huge black cock pics and vids I send her.
She keeps dreaming of getting fucked by a huge black horse cock.
So far my training of her is going very well.

I would love to send her a fake of her with a big black horse cock- the darker the better.
Could someone help me out here?
I think one look at her pic will convince you that this girl was made for Black Cock!!

Attachments

• Black Cock *****.jpg
    Black Cock *****.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 830
So really you're traing her little brother/uncle, who wishes he was a white girl that gets with brothas?

fun...

I can understand where you're coming from- there are so many fakes out there.
But this girl is for real.
She doesn't act like the nut jobs on this forum- the ones who are worshipping black cocks and are probably men pretending to be women.
She is very shy about the whole thing and this just started out as something different and became what it is currently- so I know she's not faking.

She looks genuine and very nice. Whammer, I hope she can link up with a nice BBC bull for a long-term relationship. You are doing a nice job helping her.

No one interested in giving this a try?
There must be a few creative people on this forum.

Need more pics of her buddy ..
Myself or Zullmaster could give her a shot ..

re

These are 2 more pics of her.
I'm not sure they are that useable for this purpose- but if someone could try their best it would be appreciated.

Attachments

• BCW1.jpg
    BCW1.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 166
  • BCW2.jpg
    BCW2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 252
  • BCW3.jpg
    BCW3.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 204
That is great! Thanks so very much!
Now if there was a pic of her with a big black horse cock hanging by her face- I would really appreciate that as well.

black cock ***** in training

can we see the slut naked. i would like to see her licking/eating blck ass.

if i was you i would breed her

Whammer, if you get no takers straight away, then how about you do the honours to warm her up yourself...then she will be ready for the real thing. You did say that your wife reckoned you were the best she had been with.

Once a bull is found, she will make you proud of her with the way she responds to new loving. She is attractive and worth all the efforts you are making on her behalf.

whammer's girl

as requested....

Attachments

• titys.JPG
    titys.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 137