• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

pics in my profile

• Thread starterpespearfish
  • Start date

pespearfish

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2008
so i have pics posted in my profile...how do i delicately ask this? so, am i jerk off worthy? how would you use me if you could? i love the compliments and my husband loves to know other men pleasure themselves thinking of me. so what do you think???

Oh you're definitely sexy. There is no question there, and I'm sure it's safe to say quite a few people have probably enjoyed stroking to your pics. :)

If you were mine, not a day would go by without me getting some of that.

Very sweet looking wife!

I'd do you in a heartbeat!

sorry guys! technical diffculties...i was going to take down and put up others but then couldnt find the flash drive. here are the originals back....sorry, i hope you enjoy them! please tell me if you do!

Of course you are jerk-worthy! I agree with the poster from Texas, if I were near, not a day would go by without me getting that!

but has anyone used me to jerk off? please tell me how you used me...i want my husband to see your posts about my naked body. thanks fellas!!!

There were...your timing is just poor! actually thought i found flash drive and didn't....will be traveling for awhile so will get pics back up after return. sorry.

pespearfish said:
so, am i jerk off worthy? how would you use me if you could? i love the compliments and my husband loves to know other men pleasure themselves thinking of me. so what do you think???

You sound like a lovely and sexually-talented lady. I'd enjoy finding out all the elements of your sexual nature as well as that hot body.

They say a picture paints a thousand words - but what if you add words???? Enjoy:-

pespearfish said:
but has anyone used me to jerk off? please tell me how you used me...i want my husband to see your posts about my naked body. thanks fellas!!!
What I would do to you if I could is quite different from what would happen if I actually got the chance, I'm afraid. I was/am a cuck out of necessity, not choice. What the only woman I've been with actually "got" on most occasions was discovering that I'd already come in my shorts, followed by either a wet hand or a surprise spurt into her mouth after a minute of trying to make me hard a second time.

pespearfish said:
arent you a naughty boy? ;)

I try my best. I hope you like the ideas your photos inspire.

[Go on.... inspire me some more] ;)

Love them. Please post some more if you get a chance. I would love to see more of your pussy, and for that matter I would love to bend you over and leave a juicy creampie inside and watch it drip out of your well used hole.

thx fellas...i appreciate the attention. hubbie has jerked off several times over this thread knowing that other men want me. thx!!!

Users who are viewing this thread