• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

photographer portfolios of women, art

• Thread starterwheresmygf
  • Start date

wheresmygf

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 12, 2004
i enjoy photography of women so i wanted to share stuff i find, as i find it. i have not really posted, so excuse me while i figure it out...

Fotos - Tera Patrick

i enjoy the female form pushing against see-through sheets a lot... a fetish i suppose...
Micha? Tokarczuk - Fine Art Nudes :: Curtain Series

nice collection of young and mature
The Index of Nad Iksodas

http://home.fotocommunity.de/olim/index.php?id=433540&g=180278

nice asian girl
¦õ¦õ¤ì§Æ Saya Sasaki ¤*©nÌE [60P] - ¬Ü¬Üè°¤k¶K¹Ï°Ï - D.C.¸ê°T¥æ¬yºô-[ºî¦X½×¾Â]-Ãö³¬µù¥U - Powered by Discuz!

if this is not cool to post, please delete. otherwise i will post more as i find things...

The last set are a bit borderline for my taste,but the rest are gorgeous,nice digging

Stimulating stuff for those who dig the fine art of manipulating the elements of light and shadow. I'd hate to see it deleted.

wheresmygf said:
here are some more to view:

maybe more later...

As a flesh lover what can i say but yes please,these images are food and drink,thanks in anticipation:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful pics, thanks for sharing

Users who are viewing this thread