• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Phalloplasty

• Thread starterHeart Attacks
  • Start date

Heart Attacks

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 9, 2008
I've become totally fed up with the way I'm treated by my wife and family.
The daily ridicule, the jokes about my cock size in front of her lovers, the open contempt for not being man enough have driven to consider extreme measures.

Has anyone tried phalloplasty, surgically increasing the size of the penis? Found a number of hospitals in Brasil and Thailand that purport to have high success rates. Anyone with first hand knoweledge?

Bill

*I AM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL (Just a heads up)*

Phalloplasty is a big deal surgery wise. The cock is full of veins, muscles, nerves and so on. From what I understand it is only done when medically necessary-i.e. some kind of accident/injury to the penis or if your penis is too small to function properly (and it sounds like neither is your issue).

Quite simply I don't think its the answer to your problem.

Heart Attacks said:
I've become totally fed up with the way I'm treated by my wife and family.
The daily ridicule, the jokes about my cock size in front of her lovers, the open contempt for not being man enough have driven to consider extreme measures.

Has anyone tried phalloplasty, surgically increasing the size of the penis? Found a number of hospitals in Brasil and Thailand that purport to have high success rates. Anyone with first hand knoweledge?

Bill

So beat her the fuck down in front of her lover.