Petite Asian slut wife fantasy poll

If my wife showed up naked at your door as Christmas present, the first thing you'd do would be...

• Fuck her tight hairy pussy and impregnate her (so you could fuck a preggo for the next 9 months)

• Fuck her deep in the mouth and make her swallow your cum

• Fuck her unexplored butthole and then order her to lick your dick clean

• Tie her up and savour her Asian cunt slowly and tease her into begging to be fucked

• Get your friends over and gangbang her so hard that she quirts urine all over the place passing out

Results are only viewable after voting.

twsluttywife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2020
If my wife showed up naked at your door as Christmas present, what would the first thing (before others) you do to her be?

If you have other kinky plans for my wife that I wasn't creative enough to think of, do share them. Anything goes.

Name: Annie
Ethnicity: East Asian
Height: 4'10"
Weight: 88lbs

full

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, Jacks, koji and 10 others
Get her on her knees for some oral action after I finger and fondle her.

Reactions: twsluttywife
twsluttywife said:
If my wife showed up naked at your door as Christmas present, what would the first thing (before others) you do to her be?

If you have other kinky plans for my wife that I wasn't creative enough to think of, do share them. Anything goes.

full

looks very sexy! would love to see more of her ;)

Reactions: a wanaBcucked Marine and twsluttywife
CharlieBull said:
looks very sexy! would love to see more of her ;)
Glad you liked her.

full

Reactions: mejaraaron, minotaure, Dauwis and 3 others
twsluttywife said:

full
if you want to play dice game, PM

• Love
Reactions: DiegoSC
WOW what a babe!

Very hot!!! Would love to hear more about her sexual history ; )

Reactions: twsluttywife and bullbwc
Yummm

Reactions: SoCalFreak and twsluttywife
I’ll choose all of the above
Your wife is hot I’d love to do lots of kinky stuff to her while you watch

Reactions: hikawade, SoCalFreak and twsluttywife
HornyAsianLover said:
I’ll choose all of the above
Your wife is hot I’d love to do lots of kinky stuff to her while you watch
Thank you!

twsluttywife said:

full
All of the above and I will make you watch :)

Hmmm... Looks like my poor wife would most likely be rolling eyes and urinating uncontrollably from being gangbanged by you guys. It'd be too bad if her tight Asian pussy, which I enjoy very much, were permanently loosened from all the hard fucking you gave her. It'd be quite inconvenient when you returned her to me with a loose pussy.

full

full

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, TrippyTrex, Jacks and 4 others
twsluttywife said:
Hmmm... Looks like my poor wife would most likely be rolling eyes and urinating uncontrollably from being gangbanged by you guys. It'd be too bad if her tight Asian pussy, which I enjoy very much, were permanently loosened from all the hard fucking you gave her. It'd be quite inconvenient when you returned her to me with a loose pussy.

full

full
that tight pussy will become a bucket by the time you get her back,I guarantee you that but she will have the best fucking of her life!! ☝☝

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, NJ_Bull_2015, James bond and 2 others