• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Perfect wife showing of!!

• Thread starterdelpfincouple30
  • Start date

delpfincouple30

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 10, 2006
Perfect wife showing off!!

Wife loves to show of , her turn on is fucking multiple cocks…and she would do that any chance she gets.
Also as long as she gets enough cock she’ll let me fuck other girls too..

Lucky Guy!

Initially I thought cumming inside (creampie) was a turn on only for the guys, but more you talk about it you find out that sluts (my wife too) love that even more.
My wife absolutely goes nuts and cums so hard when stranger deposits his seed deep inside her belly..so far she had 3 guys other than me cum in her pussy....

delpfincouple30 said:
Initially I thought cumming inside (creampie) was a turn on only for the guys, but more you talk about it you find out that sluts (my wife too) love that even more.
My wife absolutely goes nuts and cums so hard when stranger deposits his seed deep inside her belly..so far she had 3 guys other than me cum in her pussy....

I totally agree. When we were younger my wife used to worry about getting pregnant but after a few times of letting guys cum in her she reached a point to where she not only didn't fear it, but she desired it. Now she openly states that she wants guys to cum in her. She is not shy at all about telling them that she doesn't want them to use a condom. She says that hearing a guy grunt and moan and feeling his cock swell up and explode inside of her is the most erotic feeling in the world.

I can't even begin to count the number of guys that have cum in her. She has been fucking other guys for 14+ years and has fucked pretty much anybody that she wanted to. If I had to guess I would say a conservative estimate would be somewhere in the neighborhood of 60-70 guys.

Does your wife use BC? Talk about a turn on. Knowing a guy is cumming in her and she is totally unprotected is impossible to descibe. Just the sound of him groaning and knowing he is cumming in her fertile, unprotected pussy is nearly enough to cause an orgasm.

BTW, your wife is HOT

AWESOME legs!!! love to see more!

stubbyhubby36 said:
I totally agree. When we were younger my wife used to worry about getting pregnant but after a few times of letting guys cum in her she reached a point to where she not only didn't fear it, but she desired it. Now she openly states that she wants guys to cum in her. She is not shy at all about telling them that she doesn't want them to use a condom. She says that hearing a guy grunt and moan and feeling his cock swell up and explode inside of her is the most erotic feeling in the world.

I can't even begin to count the number of guys that have cum in her. She has been fucking other guys for 14+ years and has fucked pretty much anybody that she wanted to. If I had to guess I would say a conservative estimate would be somewhere in the neighborhood of 60-70 guys.

Does your wife use BC? Talk about a turn on. Knowing a guy is cumming in her and she is totally unprotected is impossible to descibe. Just the sound of him groaning and knowing he is cumming in her fertile, unprotected pussy is nearly enough to cause an orgasm.

BTW, your wife is HOT

Thank you,

She is on the BC but I don’t think she follows her regiment to the dot. She had couple of abortions so far, and the last one (we are 100% sure) was by black stud cumming heavily directly into her cervix. That was actually during our full swap with the black couple for the first time... We all four came together only difference was I pulled out and sprayed my cum all over his wife’s beautiful round black ass and he filled my wife to the hilt!

I'd love to breed her. :p

Awsum pics, love the bit about him cumming hard in your sluts wife's cervix

Keep up the GREAT work

Hot

You are so sexy, thanks for showing your pretty smile.

Thanks for sharing another hot thread. Your posts always get me off.:)

THANK YOU for all your compliments.. Recent photos of her while waiting in hotel room..can you guess on who?

Very Sexy....

Hi, this is Jay from Phoenix,Az.Thanks for sharing the pics of your wife.She looks so sexy in the those pics.Where are u guys from????

:p WOW she is totally hot..!!!

What A Sexy Woman

delpfincouple30 said:
Thank you,

She is on the BC but I don’t think she follows her regiment to the dot. She had couple of abortions so far, and the last one (we are 100% sure) was by black stud cumming heavily directly into her cervix. That was actually during our full swap with the black couple for the first time... We all four came together only difference was I pulled out and sprayed my cum all over his wife’s beautiful round black ass and he filled my wife to the hilt!
So he buried his black cock up to his balls and unloaded his big nuts as deep into her sweet white pussy as he could. I cant, you cant, she cant and the United Nations cant blame him.Any man in the world that is fucking that beautiful woman could never pull out. Any man that does is just not a man. Plus he nailed her egg.Now how fucking hot is that? You wife is with out a doubt one of the hottest looking ladies I have had the pleasure of reading about and seeing her photos.:p :p I BEG FOR MORE and I THANK YOU BOTH okdeacon:p :p

what a nice wife. lucky man

ew

delpfincouple30 said:
Thank you,

i dont usually get morally outraged by kinky websites, but the way you just casually mentioned your wife aborting foetuses that are a by product of carelessness in your sex life is just really really disgusting.

boomshakk said:
i dont usually get morally outraged by kinky websites, but the way you just casually mentioned your wife aborting foetuses that are a by product of carelessness in your sex life is just really really disgusting.
Statement like yours and “moral” outburst by somebody who is very active on the site like this is highly hypocritical and means nothing to us...please keep it to yourself!:eek:

To the rest of you thank you for the wonderful comments

Btw this was a guy she was waiting on previous pic…

Lucky

what r u doing standing far away like tat??
if was my wife i de be licking her clit right there, make sure she enjoys her lover the most.

Users who are viewing this thread