Peeing as a sign of ownership

• Thread startertrinidadynotme2
  • Start date

trinidadynotme2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2009
AS a white husband and wife is committed to a blk bull should he not have a ceremony?I some cases if not all , it should be the whole white family that drink and be marked.It ail be a ceremony were the naked white family can show a group of being under a special blk Bull. Let me know if it sense ?

Reactions: Stephanewish, ckc and steevo895
I is always interesting how some white couples get into ownership. If someone had a friend that were very close and see his wife his wife belly showing, one could not help but steer at it. The husband that they expecting a new addition to the family and how he have never seen his wife glow so much.He then ask if he could be open with us. The Baby is of his wife and a blk "friend".It also bring him to ask if we will like to be part of a special ceremony?.For the 1st time we hear that they (Husband , wife and blk bull)are moving into a special relationship.The ceremony is will show to his special friend and family as well as other blk bulls that this white husband now placing himself under the authority of their blk bull.
The blk bull will pee on the white couple for all to see.The white husband will drink some of his' blk bull pee and even such that blk cock. The pee will stay on him for a day, his white skin will smell of his owner's as it absorb into his flesh.

Reactions: ckc
I also have been peed on by my wife's bf. He also painted my face with his cum as I knelt in front of him. I promised to accept his ownership and try to satisfy him in whatever way he chooses. I found the humiliation was exciting and my wife watched in amusement as he used me.

Reactions: Stephanewish and ckc
seems that many of us white men have submitted to that, being pissed on. Erotic to think of entire white family having that done

Reactions: Stephanewish
wht_hubby said:
I also have been peed on by my wife's bf. He also painted my face with his cum as I knelt in front of him. I promised to accept his ownership and try to satisfy him in whatever way he chooses. I found the humiliation was exciting and my wife watched in amusement as he used me.

Good posting.

Here is the story of my ceremony to Donna as told by her on another website.

So my big black cock wedding day was finally here. With hubby on a plane for a three week business trip to India, I took Friday off from my job and checked into the hotel at noon. Treating myself to a pre-wedding spa session with manipedi I then had my hair done to perfection. I had just finished showering and touching up my makeup, still in a towel, when there was a knock at the door. I answered to find Bry and his three groomsmen. They were all whistling and each took a turn giving me a long French kiss. They all looked hot in black tie.

Telling them I had to get changed, I headed back to the bath area and put on my wedding dress asking anyone but the groom to help as he wasn't to see me in my dress until the wedding. They all jumped at the chance, but his friend Juan beat the others to the punch. He helped me into the dress and was a total gentleman other than a few feels that had me smiling. He joined the others as I finished primping and heard another knock, and them all welcoming the Reverend. I am sure he wasn't a real one other than maybe internet authorized, but that is how he was referred to.

They yelled it was time, and I slowly entered and stood beside Bryan as the Rev. went on about how I was here to become Bryan's official slut and read the paper that I had signed agreeing to a one year commitment for the nights that I was working in his town, as well as 4 weekends, one each quarter. I was still figuring out how to pull those off, but knowing Hubby's travel, I figured there would be a way. At the end, he asked me to kneel, which was not easy in the wedding dress I had chosen. Bryan placed a collar around my neck and attached a chain. His demeanor was very calm as he told me to pay the Reverend.

Now the Reverend wasn't at all like the groomsmen who where muscular and hot. He was at least 60, considerably overweight and sweating in his suit. But a new official black cock slut has to do what she signed up for. I unzipped him and pulled a very thick 7 plus inch, sweaty, oily black cock out. Drawing back the foreskin, I noticed some smegma. It had been a long hot day since his shower. Taking a deep breath, I put it deep in my mouth and started sucking, trying my best not to gag until the oily smegma and sweat was gone. He pulled out and directed me to his plum sized and very hairy balls. In for a penny, in for a pound, as I devoured them, licking with a full flat tongue all the way to his smelly sweaty asshole, and getting hotter by the second. When I could tell he was getting close by his grunts and moans, I moved back to take his shaft as deep as possible while jerking him to a massive, and I mean massive load. He had obviously been saving up for this. I was proud that I didn't gag and drank him all down, finally saving the last drop as I leaned back to see his face sweating profusely over his gut. He just looked at the guys and said, "damn, this is a white ***** for the books".

Bryan lifted me up, the Rev. kissed my hand, thanked me and bid us goodbye.

A few photos of my slut:

donna1.jpgdonna2.jpgdonna3.jpgdonna4.jpg
The room was electric with hard cocks ready to pounce on me after watching the blowjob.

Bryan's friend Jackson announced it was time for the affirmations. These were 10 things that I agreed to do. I won't go over them all here as one of them may be out of bounds for this forum. I was helped out of my weeding dress, now in white garters, hose, white heels and a half scoop pushing my breast up. I still had on my veil.

Bent to all fours on the bed, his friend Wash (strange name to me, but I assume short for Washington) produced a long wooden paddle with my name on it that he had made in his shop. Bryan handed it to Juan and told him to do the honors. After each affirmation, I was to say "Yes sir I will. May I have lick number 1 (or whatever we were on) to confirm?". The first one was earsplitting as he hit me very hard. I could feel my ass immediately burn and knew a huge cherry would be there tomorrow. Fighting through tears, I got through all 10 as he eased up somewhat after the first two hard ones, one on each cheek.

When it was over, I just sobbed, but was incredibly and unexplainable soaking. My pussy was involuntary humping even though my ass was on fire. Bryan asked if I was ready to consumate our marriage. I had greased my ass well in preparation before the ceremony and though I could barely speak, I was able to mumble "please sir" as I shook my head yes. He was out of his tux by this time and lined that huge cock up with my trembling ass. Telling me to push out, he drove through the well lubricated ring and was all the way in after just a few strokes. I was already on the verge of cumming as he started to pull all the way out, then all the way balls deep. By the third stroke of this, I was cumming so hard that I just remember trying to stay conscious.

As I came down from that cum, he drove deep and started really pounding my hole, his big avacado sized balls slapping my clit really driving me mad. He told me he was going to cum soon and mark my asshole as his. If I wasn't ready for my year long commitment to speak now. I begged him to mark my asshole and make me his *****. I heard him reply, "here it comes *****, here comes your marking" and felt jet after jet of cum splash my colon. It was so intense that I have to go and rub myself now just remembering it.
Loving Wife, Mother, and Bryan's Slut

Next came a flurry of activity as he told his groomsmen "pussy and mouth are all yours boys". For the next two hours, those holes were not without a big black cock for more than a few seconds. Cum was everywhere. I came so many times that counting was not even an option.

Finally they were all satiated and said it was time for my final cleansing of the evening. They took me to the tub and Wash said open up ***** and they all starting pissing all over me, and in my mouth telling me to swallow. I was so drained by this time that I just did my best to ***** what I could and the warm liquid felt soothing hitting my breast almost getting me off again. When they were empty, I thanked them for their cleansing. They left and Bryan walked in and told me to shower and come out looking pretty, leaving me a very slutty set of tan hold up stocking with a white rim at the top.

When I came out clean and pretty, he tenderly kissed me and we had the most amazing slow tender fuck, which my now very sore pussy was grateful for. We both had a fantastic orgasm together and as we began to drift off to sleep in each others arms, he told me to snooze well as the next two days of training would be very intense. I shuddered, while being very excited at the same time as exhaustion and Bryan's warm cuddle put me soundly to sleep.

Magnaebony,

That was a very nice account by Ms. Donna, your white married woman, of her commitment ceremony to you. Obviously she's highly big-cock orgasmic, both anally and vaginally. That, of course, is strongly positive... she has a very erotic future ahead of her as a married cuckoldress. Please thank her on behalf of the forum.

—Custer

trinidadynotme2 said:
It is always interesting how some white couples get into ownership. .... If someone has a friend who is very close, and sees his friend's wife's belly growing, one could not help but stare at it. If the husband says they're expecting a new addition to their family, and how he has never seen his wife glow so much, he might then ask if he can be open with us and inform us the baby-to-be was sired by a black "friend". This brings the cuckold husband to ask if we would like to be part of a special ceremony. For the 1st time, we hear that they (husband , wife, and black bull) are beginning a special relationship. The ceremony will show his special friend and family, as well as other black bulls, that this white cuckold husband is now placing himself under the authority of their blk bull.

The black bull will pee on the white couple for all to see. The white husband will drink some of his' black bull-pee, and even suck his black cock. The pee will stay on the cuckold for a day; his white skin will smell of his owner's pee as it absorbs into his flesh.

Among hierarchical animals, dominance is sometimes expressed by a relatively-dominant alpha pissing on a relatively-submissive beta. Dominance is thus expressed, and accepted, without need for a battle in which one or both could be injured.

Elsewhere on this forum, some time ago, there was a post by a cuckold Indian (in India) who was unable to impregnate his wife. At his suggestion, his wife took a lover who was a more dominant male. He said that as time passed, his wife became progressively more dominant toward him. And, he said his wife's lover never used the toilet when he came to fuck her, which was often. Rather, he always relieved himself by pissing in the cuckold's mouth, while the cuckold held his cock in his mouth and swallowed it all. He described that as having great erotic appeal.

There was no word as to whether the cuckold's wife became pregnant successfully by her lover. That was left to the imagination of the reader.

wht_hubby said:
i have been peed by our bull on my ass crack while my wife was watching and amused